can anybody recommend me a suppliment that creates oxidation

supplement

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 orion22

• 186 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2021 - 05:01 PM

can anybody recommend me a supplement that creates oxidation or something that tricks the body that its being poisoned that actually dosen t do any damage 

#2 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 06 November 2021 - 06:00 PM

Hydrogenperoxide, CDS, Ozone.. are a few. Of course you have to inform yourself, how to use at the right delution, and ways of adminisitration. 'The dose is the poison' truely applies. Personally would only do while alternating with antioxidants.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 orion22

• Topic Starter
  • 186 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2021 - 07:43 AM

Hydrogenperoxide, CDS, Ozone.. are a few. Of course you have to inform yourself, how to use at the right delution, and ways of adminisitration. 'The dose is the poison' truely applies. Personally would only do while alternating with antioxidants.

tank you i will do lots of research and thinking before i use them so there are no  lasting problems if i use this things right ?

what does cds stand for ?

Edited by orion22, 07 November 2021 - 07:46 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Neurocryo

• 54 posts

Posted 23 January 2022 - 07:19 PM

Booze.  I think ashwaganda might mediate some of its effects through increases in oxidation which is why it doesn’t work with antioxidants.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users