Search long time experiment partner

long time cooperation

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 s1lordi

• 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2022 - 10:58 AM

Anyone interest in long time research cooperation in genetics and element? Give a private message!

Seems that it hard to find someone with persistant engagement to do researches. For element i mean like trace metals, there are too many requiret to sustain, so would be optimal to substitute their functionality with other means, which could be a deep subject to tackle.

Donot have a company, so if you are an enthusiast would be great as i always find this brain insufficient to make rapid progress.

Edited by s1lordi, 06 March 2022 - 11:00 AM.

#2 johnhemming

• 306 posts

Posted 07 March 2022 - 09:17 AM

I think you will find people who will share the results of their own research, but you will find it harder to get people to do exactly the same things as yourself and share results.

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 s1lordi

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2022 - 09:35 AM

I think you will find people who will share the results of their own research, but you will find it harder to get people to do exactly the same things as yourself and share results.

Yes, you are correct. But due to my limitet workplace i can't make large scale effort without cooperation. And i think mostly also due to lack of knowledge. So i must try here, another reason is hardly other forums online with bio. research.

#4 s1lordi

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 April 2022 - 06:49 PM

https://www.mdpi.com...-6694/12/6/1659

#5 s1lordi

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2022 - 05:32 PM

Important thesis 

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5905294/

Edited by s1lordi, 19 May 2022 - 05:34 PM.

#6 s1lordi

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 May 2022 - 09:22 AM

Don't know how to close this. But as no one is inclined, wanna abolish this topic.

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#7 Learner056

• 96 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 04:30 AM

You don't people by speaking englos and am gonta fortha in doo haus vich and then you share which and gona be dosa, you get me right?  Wonderful. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users