• 343 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 June 2022 - 11:24 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=XSRTZMrNh5E

Attached Files

#2 Cloomis

• 41 posts

Posted 07 June 2022 - 11:16 AM

Nice video. Impressive that you breakdown the correlation for each element of your diet.

A 2018 study of healthy habits for life showed exercise has about twice the impact of a healthy diet. Do you track your exercise and look at how that impacts your tests?

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for NUTRITION to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Michael Lustgarten

• Topic Starter
  • 343 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2022 - 11:20 AM

Nice video. Impressive that you breakdown the correlation for each element of your diet.

A 2018 study of healthy habits for life showed exercise has about twice the impact of a healthy diet. Do you track your exercise and look at how that impacts your tests?

Thanks Cloomis, I do regular exercise, including strength, cardio, flexibility, mobility, and balance training. In terms of data, here's an example of fitness tracking (CV metrics):

#4 johnhemming

• 306 posts

Posted 12 June 2022 - 12:20 PM

I am having a big problem with testing delays at the moment, but otherwise I am finding weekly blood tests a useful process.  I change my protocol each week and it enables identifying links between protocols and biomarkers.  For example I now have a formula I can used to predict changes in 25OHD serum levels based upon Cholecalciferol and Calcifediol (25OHD) taken during the week.    I am expecting this to vary depending on serum 25OHD levels.

I am putting in experiments targeted on specific biomarkers.  I am also doing quite weird things to my metabolism so I need to see that I am not doing any harm (no evidence of that so far).

I have also now managed to get CRP down below 0.3 mg/L.  That's a bit of a nuisance because it is now below the minimum on the high sensitivity CRP test.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#5 Cloomis

• 41 posts

Posted 13 June 2022 - 12:30 AM

Thanks for sharing your exercise benchmarks. Meticulous work you do!

Do you have a post or video that details your exercise routines?

Thanks,

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#6 Michael Lustgarten

• Topic Starter
  • 343 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2022 - 09:05 PM

Thanks for sharing your exercise benchmarks. Meticulous work you do!

Do you have a post or video that details your exercise routines?

Thanks,

Not yet. Video for the whole routine is on the to-do list, but I do the workouts in a small apartment, and I need to get the camera and lighting set up properly, otherwise it won't be good quality.

#7 Cloomis

• 41 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 01:08 AM

Great. Looking forward to seeing the video of your workout environment!

• Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet tracking, blood testing, precision nutrition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users