LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

The One-Question COVID Masking Poll

coronavirus

• This topic is locked This is a poll-only topic
No replies to this topic

Poll: The One-Question Covid Masking Poll (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Covid and Masking

1. I DO indoor dining, go to bars and other indoor events, NEVER wear a mask and I've NEVER had COVID or COVID symptoms (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. I DO indoor dining, go to bars and other indoor events, I NEVER wear a mask and I HAVE had COVID or COVID symptoms (0 votes [0.00%])

3. I DO indoor dining, go to bars and other indoor events, I wear masks only when REQUIRED and have NEVER had COVID or COVID symptoms (2 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

4. I DO indoor dining, go to bars and other indoor events, I wear masks only when REQUIRED and HAVE had COVID or COVID symptoms (3 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

5. I DON'T do indoor dining, go to bars and other indoor events, I wear masks only when REQUIRED and have NEVER had COVID or COVID symptoms (0 votes [0.00%])

6. I DON'T do indoor dining, go to bars and other indoor events, I wear masks only when REQUIRED and HAVE had COVID or COVID symptoms (0 votes [0.00%])

7. I DON'T do indoor dining, go to bars and other indoor events, I wear masks WHENEVER I AM INDOORS WITH PEOPLE I DON"T LIVE WITH and have NEVER had COVID or COVID symptoms (4 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

8. I DON'T do indoor dining, go to bars and other indoor events, I wear masks WHENEVER I AM INDOORS WITH PEOPLE I DON"T LIVE WITH and HAVE had COVID or COVID symptoms (1 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 20 July 2022 - 06:18 PM

A one-question poll to see if we see any correlation amongst people here between masking, behavior, and COVID infection.

Please be honest!

• Cheerful x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users