• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Immortals in Melbourne..are there any?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 the_algenist

• 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 09:09 AM

Its seems that Sydney is the place to be... and not Melbourne.

Just putting out the call to anybody from Melbourne intresting in chatting, online or in person, or starting own local chat group/organization.

#2 gmcdonald

• 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 03:33 AM

Hi, I'm from Melbourne and have just joined. Have you found anyone else in Melbourne?

Graeme

#3 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 11:19 AM

Hey welcome Graeme and algenist sir, didn't see ya; it seems like you've here way before me.
Good to have here people from whole over the world.
Maybe try to spread the idea of immortality in some local forum and see if it is being caught.

Good luck, let hope for more immortalists from whole over.

[thumb]

Yours truthfully
~Infernity

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:30 AM

I am from Melbourne. I am a research in the field of aging and have interests in improving the quality of life but not nessasarily the quanity.

#5 aurora

• 27 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 06:43 PM

I've just joined and I'm also from Melbourne. ;) I was just asking the same question a few minuets ago...

#6 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 07:45 AM

Yup, im from Melbourne too.

#7 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:02 AM

we should organise a night out then. I will bring the phenibut :)

#8 aurora

• 27 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:45 AM

Hi fellow Melburnians,
Are any of you interested in starting a group for the first ever immortalists here in Melbourne?It seems there are too few of us-even in Australia- and I would be happy to contribute along with others.Let me know more and reply soon...

#9 robbie7

• 30 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:44 PM

Hi fellow Melburnians,
Are any of you interested in starting a group for the first ever immortalists here in Melbourne?It seems there are too few of us-even in Australia- and I would be happy to contribute along with others.Let me know more and reply soon...

+1

#10 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 05:18 AM

#11 dan_australia

• 17 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:03 AM

+3

Hi all

Excellent to find that there are other people living in Melbourne who want more.

A bit of background on me...

I got into business 7 years ago with the sole purpose of getting enought experience and raising enough capital to get involved in large-scale transhumanist projects.

I'm aiming to be ready to devote my time and energy to it all in about 2 years, possibly earlier.

I already have a couple of friends who share the same interests, but it would be awesome to meet with more people of the same interests and possibly establish some friendships.

Much like you (I assume) most of my other friends don't care about the whole 'staying alive/enhancing the human experience' thing. Deep down, I know that they'll be distant memories one day...and, as much as I love them - I choose not to worry about that sort of thing.

The future is too amazing, too sexy, too 'out of this world' to worry.

Onward.

So, enough mucking around on the forum boards.

Let's meet at:

Cafe Greco
560 Chapel St. South Yarra

Time: 11am
Date: Saturday, 28.01.06

They have booths there that seat 5 people comfortably...if we have more, we can relocate to another cafe or bar along the street.

Pls. confirm if you're coming.

I will be there regardless, as they have nice waitresses.

Dan

#12 immortal

• 16 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:45 AM

I'm in Canberra and being in Melbourne tommorrow is just too much of an ask.
I developed my own company to take advanage of the putative technologies too. Good to see somebody has an alike mind.

You can e-mail me at ian@immortalitybreached.com or visit my website immortalitybreached.com. It'll give you an idea about how I plan on accomplishing the vision of immortality.

I've tried getting in touch with other Immortalists in Sydney to organise a meeting through this website before but I never received a reply. Are we that reclusive we don't even want to recognise each other?

immortal

#13 dan_australia

• 17 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 04:47 AM

Hey dude

The meet is for January 06! Hehe :)

Interesting website and some good potential there. I have some feedback about it all, should you want to hear it when we talk.

Right now I am running a company that is unrelated to immortality. Myself and 3 other coaches teach guys to become men who naturally attract women http://www.themodernmansite.com/

It's an awesome company to run and is giving me plenty of public speaking experience (see link 'Previous Events' on the website). We are planning to branch off into many different areas of lifestyle improvement over the next 2 years.

Eventually, I will team up with the right people and discuss the transhumanist business ideas I have.

I cannot wait for those days!!!

So, to all you recluses out there: let's meet and create the future...there is no time to waste.

Dan

• Lurker

Posted 30 December 2005 - 06:04 AM

Myself and 3 other coaches teach guys to become men who naturally attract women

What a fascinating business concept - certainly gets to the core of the matter much faster than, say Anthony Robbins et al. So your target market would be shy, introverted, sexually frustrated males anxious to meet a member of the opposite sex. Now that is a huge market.

#15 immortal

• 16 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:08 PM

Damn tootin' its a fantastic idea. But who would be the recipients of the target markets amoure. Shy, introverted, sexually frustrated woman. Lead me to ém.

#16 immortal

• 16 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:20 PM

I won't be able to make it although I would love to attend. Catching a plane would make me arrive too late. It's a logistical nightmare. But you have my e-mail adress.

#17 dan_australia

• 17 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 01:33 AM

Alright, I'll check back here in a couple of weeks. Hopefully some of you can make it.

P.s. all sorts of guys take the courses. Shy or confident - most guys don't understand attraction, flirting etc.

Have a great NYE all.

Talk soon...

Dan

#18 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 02:59 PM

Dan would love to come but I am touring brisbane with my band over that weekend. I would be interested in another time and date as I live nearby chapel street (5 minutes away).

#19 Matthias

• 851 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 07:16 PM

?any technical problems or just 'fun'?
what about deleting the last 27 identical posts?!

oops someone ist deleting it simultaneously to me...

Edited by Matthias, 13 January 2006 - 07:46 PM.

#20 unigymstudysupp

• 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 05:23 AM

Hey im new, just ordered my first nootropics from unique nutrition, got a stack of piracetam, Alpha GPCholine Caps, Hydergine and Pyritinol and should get it soon!! What do you reon of that stack?? Any feedback?? anyways is anyone interested in doing a immortal group meeting anytime soon?

#21 robbie7

• 30 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 05:59 AM

Hey guys,

Was away for a few months on work-training... missed the meet. How did it go? Did many people turn up? I'd be keen to meet up and chat about all things nootropic sometime soon.

Robbie (Melb) [thumb]

#22 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 25 October 2006 - 12:59 AM

when was the meet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users