Modafinil sources

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 doug123

• Topic Starter
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 08:59 AM

[lol]

Modafinil is an amazing drug, no? This is probably my favorite topic here on it.

#32 cellfighter

• 97 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 09:58 AM

Airsealed you are the man for selling it at an awesome price and fucking fast service. I wish the powder tasted better though.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 wkdnlazy

• 26 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 07:04 AM

Ive tried 'Modavigil' (Inhouse Pharmacy), 'Provigil' (Prescription) and I'm currently using Sun's 'Modalert' 200 (Airsealed) to get me through my night job. Ive had to take it (Modalert) at exhorbitantly high doses for it to be useful which leaves me feeling quite literally 'off my face' to put it lightly. Euphoria, dry bloodshot eyes, irregular heartbeat & garbled speech aside it seems to be at least as effective at keepin me awake as Modavigil or Provigil, only dirtier. Just remember not to speak to or look directly at anyone at work for fear of puttin your foot in your mouth or sendin em runnin for the hills ! Fair play to Airsealed for delivering my order in only 9 days to Ireland (EMS). InhousePharmacy could only manage 13 days in comparison. Thanks lads:)

#34 impulsive

• 61 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 11:06 PM

^ that honestly deosnt sound like a product Id want in my body...

#35 variance

• 20 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:16 PM

Modafinil to me has a diminishing returns effect when used on a ED basis.
Tolerance seems to build pretty fast.. and the side-ffects of
anxiety/hypertension/irritability come as a consequence of large amounts of built sleep debt..

I believe a time released form of this would be the most effective.. 100mg first 6 hours. 100 the next.

this is all based on my own anecdotal experiences over two semesters of school.

#36 jimmy73

• 9 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:41 PM

Just have to say that I had a bad experience with ordering modafinil from RX2World and have still not received a refund despite their assurances that I would. This has been going on for over 2 months now and I'm getting fed up with it. So, I will share my negative experience on all topics where I see they are mentioned. Petty, I know, but I don't want other people to get sc rewed over as well.

I recently ordered from a UK site, buymodafinil.co.uk
I paid £60 including shipping for 100 * 200mg tablets and received the pills within 5 days. It wasn't Provigil though, it was a generic version, Modalert. However, I've taken it a few times now and it definately works for me. I've just been using to stop getting a post lunchtime crash at work and it definately does that! I also feel a mentally sharper, however, I don't know if that is more of psychological thing.

Jimmy

P.S. has anyone tried Provigil against the generic brands and if so, is there a big difference?

Edited by jimmy73, 31 August 2007 - 07:52 PM.

#37 jimmy73

• 9 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:54 AM

Update:

Still haven't received a refund or anything from RX2world.com

Is there any place I can go to make an official complaint against them? Does anyone here have experience of this through buying from online pharmacies?

#38 salesman

• 115 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 03:39 AM

you could make up a website or blog that is strictly about RX2world.com you could name it RX2worldripoff.com. Just my 2 cents. at least when someone googles it you would come up as a result. That is if you use my SEO services. Ha!

Salesman

#39 alexoverhere

• 55 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:28 PM

Has anyone tried to get a prescription? I told my doctor the truth (I couldn't stay awake during the day) and he eventually wrote me one. It's nice not to worry about what's in your drugs...

#40 sp0sp0

• 15 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:16 PM

you can buy adrafinil (olmifon) and it is not illegal.

#41 quicksilver

• 98 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:53 PM

Has anyone tried to get a prescription? I told my doctor the truth (I couldn't stay awake during the day) and he eventually wrote me one. It's nice not to worry about what's in your drugs...

Even US FDA approved companies have recalls. You should always worry and test everything before taking it if it truly worries you.

#42 pittbobby

• 9 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:33 PM

so did anyone do a chemical assay on modalert?

#43 quicksilver

• 98 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:11 PM

so did anyone do a chemical assay on modalert?

The company who produces it does have several drugs approved in the US.

#44 electric buddha

• 76 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:17 PM

^ that honestly doesn't sound like a product Id want in my body...

For what it's worth, I'm using modalert from airsealed as well and haven't had nearly so extreme an experience. Pretty much the same subjective feel as when I was using their powder. The only oddity I've found is that with the powder, I would always have two side effects. I'd have a headache, which is fairly common from what I've heard. But, also, a slight warmth in the scalp somewhat similar to the sensation after taking a large amount of niacin. The modafinil headache is as present with the modalert as the powder, but the pseudovasodialation feel is totally absent. It might have something to do with the pill's binding being slower to dissolve than a quick-capped powder.

#45 ariobarzan

• 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:14 PM

I think we encountered with two problems first the quality of Indian brand and the second the fake pill, personally I think Indian brands have good quality in comparison with theirs prices I have an experience I use finasteride for treating hair loss at first I used propecia (US) very powerful with impressive effect but high price nowadays I use finpecia (Indian version manufactured by Cipla) It work for me fine but its effect is mild it has satisfied me perfectly (very suitable price)
I had ordered 200*200mg Modalert from thepharmacyexpress.com for 160$ approximately (with shipping cost) after around 2 weeks later I received my order (from Fijis) unfortunately I have not used other brands of modafinil and cant compare these pills with them
I will start to take it tomorrow I will report any effects

Posted Image

#46 phoxx

• 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 05:43 PM

I recently ordered from a UK site, buymodafinil.co.uk
I paid £60 including shipping for 100 * 200mg tablets and received the pills within 5 days.  It wasn't Provigil though, it was a generic version, Modalert. However, I've taken it a few times now and it definately works for me. I've just been using to stop getting a post lunchtime crash at work and it definately does that! I also feel a mentally sharper, however, I don't know if that is more of psychological thing.

Just got 50 * 200mg from that supplier (there's alot to be said for a seller that uses paypal). One thing that has me concerned is that 10 of the 50 pills had punctured blisters (small tears). Could this hinder the efficacy of the pills?

Any impressions yet ariobarzan? 40 of my pills are from the same batch as the sheet shown in your pic, the other 10 are from a later batch.

NOTE: using batch no. AD71224
----------------------
14:20 - Took 100mg on empty stomach.
14:50 - Had a large lunch.
16:20 - Still feeling afternoon groggyness, took another 100mg.
18:00 - My eyelids are heavy and I'm always yawning, had a cup of coffee.
20:15 - Back the way I was before caffeine. I find myself contemplating going to sleep, then looking at the time to realise how early it still is.
20:25 - Screw it, I'm taking a 200mg dose. Having problems sleeping tonight won't mess with my commitments, I really need to find an effective dosage with this batch.
21:00 - Gave in, had a lie down.
21:15 - Called away from my almost-nap. Just as well I suppose.
22:35 - Ate something.
22:50 - Feeling more awake than I was before the 200mg. I still feel tired though, more so than I expected after 400mg total over 6 hours.
----------------------
Maybe I'll give 200mg a try tomorrow morning or at lunch time, depends how refreshed I feel (normally I feel barely sentient in the mornings, that will be the true test).

Edited by phoxx, 14 October 2007 - 10:05 PM.

#47 Spiral Architect

• 79 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:11 PM

Why did Freedom Pharmacy stop selling mod? I liked their packaging and price.
Airsealed look good but they won't take a credit card...

#48 mewild

• 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:41 PM

Im still hanging on the basis that it may promote dentric remodelling and repair certain areas of your brain while protecting them from further damage at the time being. Im going to let my mom try some too. Basically its just a weak antidepressant that works pretty well and doesnt send you out of reality quite as bad as SSRIs. Plus i can still get it up [tung]

That tianeptine page never existed....its a myth!

Have you tried Remeron? It does not have any sexual side effects. PM me for more info...

#49 Buonarroti

• 3 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:26 PM

Why did Freedom Pharmacy stop selling mod? I liked their packaging and price.
Airsealed look good but they won't take a credit card...

I read that they stopped selling it because of its Schedule IV status in the US.

#50 sonnyd

• 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:50 AM

yikes.. I would not recommend Modafinil for people who have anxiety/nervousness probelms.. but, It definitely does give you the feeling of "wanting to do more". And I only took one 100 mg..  

Edited by sonnyd, 06 June 2008 - 09:52 AM.

#51 sharp

• 3 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 05:24 PM

I'm living in Europe and would like to get Modafinil (Provigil, Alertec, Vigicer, Vigil, Modalert). In my country it isn't registered. Would i have any problems receiving it per post? Maybe anyone from you sells it?

#52 Wandering Jew

• 104 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:10 PM

seems like many sources stopped selling it. Freedom pharm had cheap price. I mean 200 200mg pills of modafinil! only 100 some dollars

#53 dave_black

• 31 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:19 AM

http://www.smartnutr...S</span></span> is selling modafinil 30 x 100mg for $39. I ordered some and its in a supplement like bottle and it can't be adrafinil as its caps are 100mg and has the stimulating effect expected. Can anyone shed any light on this. Are they buying bulk modalert and getting it capped?

#54 vovin

• 75 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:42 PM

seems like many sources stopped selling it. Freedom pharm had cheap price. I mean 200 200mg pills of modafinil! only 100 some dollars

Pharma-orders.com no longer has any products on their website. I ordered recently from them and the charge on my card seem to be reversed but sometimes this happenes depending on how they process charges. The item is marked as shipped both by their credit card company and their website. I do hope they havent stopped selling I wanted to try it before I bought up a big amount and it seems to be getting harder and harder to get a good supplier. Most of them are no longer active.

#55 kiwigeezer

• 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 01:23 PM

I have been getting my modalert from a number of sources so here is my verdict on the different types i have tried and companies i have obtained it from.

Airsealed marketing- Very good customer service and turn around times but are let down by very expensive prices (£14 for 10), they stock modalert only, they do not accept visa so you have to pay a western union charge. They have bulk powder but it is no longer cost effective to buy although the purity is good.

Urantiapharma.com - Can be a bit forgetfull in remembering your order, i had to emial them each time i ordered to send it. Delivery times to UK 1 week typically. Modapro only. Good prices though (£10 for pack of 10), accepts visa.

Unitedpharmacies.co.uk. My new favourite, very, very cheap (£6 per pack of 10 modalert), bulk deals available they accept visa, delivery time about 1 week to UK.
They have Modalert and Provigil.

The products themselves.
Powder- very good but it does require you buying a scale, gelatine capsules, capper etc, can make the pills whatever strength you want.
Modapro 200mg - Very clean not very buzzy perhaps underdosed, well tolerated GI wise I can take them on an empty stomach
Modalert 200mg - My favourite by far, tastes like crap but i think they might be slightly overdosed as they seem stronger than Modapro, can sometimes react with me on empty stomach. But give's me energy to burn.

As for my experience with Modalert, its probably the only drug that id say its a work drug not a recreational one.
If you have a lot to do its great otherwise a complete waste of time. I have also learned that a little goes a long way, i find one 200mg pill in the morning is just right ,anymore than that and it effects my sleep.
It appears to work synergistically with caffeine but id be wary taking to much caffeine with it as the too together can exacerbate the side effects such as jitters, anxiety, anger etc.

#56 dave_black

• 31 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 03:43 AM

(quote)
Unitedpharmacies.co.uk. My new favourite, very, very cheap (£6 per pack of 10 modalert), bulk deals available they accept visa, delivery time about 1 week to UK.
They have Modalert and Provigil.

Cool that is handy, they have got tranylcypromine(parnate) which i have been looking for as the chemists here (Aus) tell me its no longer avalible. It is a way powerfull stimulant but of course there is the risk of the "cheese effect" as its a non selective maoi.

#57 mdma

• 102 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:46 PM

Anyone knows an alternative source for Alertec other that antiaging-system?
No way ill ever get Modalert again since its generics, cheap, non-equivalent and has serious side-effects.

#58 vovin

• 75 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:26 AM

pharma-orders.com are stocking modafinil again for shipment to the US. I have bought from them before and they are a good company with reasonable prices as well as pretty fast shipping and excellent customer support.

#59 mdma

• 102 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:57 AM

pharma-orders.com are stocking modafinil again for shipment to the US. I have bought from them before and they are a good company with reasonable prices as well as pretty fast shipping and excellent customer support.

That vendor only has Modalert and it says on their page........cheap, generic and thats what Modalert is, CHEAP, GENERIC.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#60 vovin

• 75 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:56 AM

I wasnt replying to your question. Sorry, I was stating in the section on where to get modafinil that pharma-orders has it again. As far as getting brand name modafinil your going to pay 3-4 times as much for it if not more so your not going to get the non generic modafinil for a reasonable price. So for the vast majority of people here they take the generics. I've tried modalert I wasnt dissapointed with it at all. It worked exactly as others have said modafinil is supposed to work. I had no side effects at all unless I took a ridiculous dosage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users