Photo

Modafinil sources

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:40 PM

I bought branded modafinal from IAR last year, and was unimpressed.
I now have a prescription for Provigil, and it works much much better.

#62 vyvanse

• 3 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:37 AM

I bought branded modafinal from IAR last year, and was unimpressed.
I now have a prescription for Provigil, and it works much much better.

Someone please pm me a reliable site where i can buy modafinil. I live in the US. thank you

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#63 kiriel

• 53 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

I am interested in ordering modafinil/provigil/modiodal/modalert in sweden, any ideas where I can buy?

#64 mdma

• 102 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:01 AM

I am interested in ordering modafinil/provigil/modiodal/modalert in sweden, any ideas where I can buy?

how about looking on google and choosing which providers is the best for you? There is dozens of modafinil suppliers online i mean...U go to the corner store to buy milk and bread and theyre like so do you need any modafinil with that? You open your cereal box and there is modafinil samples in there.

#65 castrensis

• 157 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:43 PM

I've currently been taking Modafinil for some time for SWSD. Traditional stimulants make me crazy & aggravate my PSVT, so they're not a viable alternative. I have a legitimate prescription from my physician, however my insurance is pretty selective about what medications they will cover. My PCP's been great & is working to convince my insurance company to provide prior authorization for the med, but the process is a long & arduous one. I won't commit a felony in order to get the medication on the cheap & certainly don't want to buy tablets that have no Modafinil in them or contain amphetamines (or worse) to simulate the effect of Modafinil or even tablets with dangerous contaminates.

I've actually been working an extra shift here & there just to cover the $276 monthly cost. Per the DEA website's statement:

Moreover, if the prescription drug is a controlled substance and the drug is being imported into the U.S. from a foreign country and being shipped to anyone other than a DEA-registered importer...

So what's qualifies someone as DEA-registered importer? Would my physician qualify as a legal recipient of the medication who could then provide it to me? I've made several attempts to google out an answer, but haven't had much luck.

In lieu of the preceding, anyone aware of an US pharmacy that is able to legally fill a prescription at an affordable price?

#66 xodus123

• 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:39 PM

hey everyone,

I've been looking for a source for modafinil for a while now. I DONT want that indian modalert, because I doubt it to be nearly as save as the original. I know that united pharmacies is a source, but they do not ship to GERMANY were I am.
can someone help me in any way, you can send me a PM, thanks thanks and THANKS again.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#67 Girlie

• 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 03:23 AM

[quote name='alexoverhere' timestamp='1189960088' post='195927']
Has anyone tried to get a prescription? I told my doctor the truth

Yes. I got a rx. However, now I've run out of insurance, and can't get back to the doc for another rx. I got 12 pills the other day at wallgreens. My Rx has 18 left. The 12 cost me $142.00 couldn't afford the rest. I'm going back tomorrow to get the last 18. After that I won't have any more rx. Don't know what to do.

Seriously concerned about buying it online from pharmacies on line 'cause I'm afraid of getting ritalin or sugar. I don't want ritalin, but I'd rather have that than the sugar. I should start work in about two weeks, won't have $$$ to see doc for a while, and insurance won't kick in till 90 days later. I don't think I'll be able to work after these run out. Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue. :sad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users