• NO

Posted 19 March 2023 - 11:44 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=sSnK2YzlOfk

Attached Files

#2 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,044 posts

Posted 20 March 2023 - 05:59 PM

If your biological age is already in the low 30s or upper 20s, I suspect you are already at the point of diminishing returns. One can't expect to get down to a biological age of 21, or 18, or 15 with diet, exercise, and supplementation (fairly effective but crude interventions). At your age, I would expect each year, your biological age would be increasing. It is worth considering whether NMN or other supplements/interventions are working well to keep your biological age from increasing.

• Good Point x 2

Click HERE to rent this GENETICS advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Michael Lustgarten

• Topic Starter
  • 346 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 March 2023 - 09:11 PM

NAD Test #3: Impact of 1000 mg NMN/d?

Click HERE to rent this GENETICS advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 hplus

• 50 posts

Posted 01 May 2023 - 09:19 AM

If your biological age is already in the low 30s or upper 20s, I suspect you are already at the point of diminishing returns. One can't expect to get down to a biological age of 21, or 18, or 15 with diet, exercise, and supplementation (fairly effective but crude interventions). At your age, I would expect each year, your biological age would be increasing. It is worth considering whether NMN or other supplements/interventions are working well to keep your biological age from increasing.

The point of supplementation is not to "keep your biological age from increasing." It's important to slow down the aging process as much as possible so that we can live long enough to reap the benefits of new scientific discoveries. Eventually, we hope to reach a point where we can escape the effects of aging altogether, that is you want to ensure that you are still alive when we reach the longevity escape velocity.

Of course, supplementation with NMN is only one of the many things you can do.  A lot helps a lot! Thus, the question is not what helps more, but only if something helps at all.

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blood testing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users