• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Awareness

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 the_eternal

• 66 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 11:01 AM

I was wondering if any of you Aussie or Kiwi folks have any good ideas for raising the profile of transhumanism/life-extension in our respective countries, personally I've made a bit of fun out of try to enlighten people, but, obviously, I'm only one person. I was actually thinking of even developing a H+/LE society at my uni, but other then that I'm more or less stumped, without going into more mainstream advertising type scenarios. If anyone has any real gems, I'd be really interested in hearing your ideas.

#2 the_eternal

• Topic Starter
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:51 AM

Had a read of the wiki entry, looking interesting, just need some ideas for getting the message out there now... Something not too time consuming at least until exams are over, then we can get serious.

#3 Aegist

• Guest Shane
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:51 AM

Maybe we can generate some good looking PDF posters in A5, A4 and A3 sized documents and make them available for anyone to download and print off from ImmInst. That way we, and anyone else can easily download and print some posters which can be posted around Uni (or anywhere else) which invites people to this website...or wherever else.

obviously it would all be up to the poster design, but posters around uni is an age old method of advertising and it certainly does work.

Shane

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Aegist

• Guest Shane
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:52 AM

http://www.imminst.o...=0 is the main thread on publicity material. I personally find the flyers to be disappointing, so I will try to help design better ones.

#5 subjunk

• 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 05:34 AM

http://www.imminst.o...=0 is the main thread on publicity material. I personally find the flyers to be disappointing, so I will try to help design better ones.

I'm happy to help also :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users