Wanted people for anti-aging research/PhD

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Mondey

• Life Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 02:01 PM

HI,

I am looking for a biology/biochemistry student who wants to do a PhD in stem cell based therapies against aging. This would be in Germany, but don’t be afraid nearly everybody here speaks English. Anybody interested? Experience in cell culture, stem cell biology would be great but being interested in anti-aging and willing to learn is more important. Just drop me a line and I will get in contact with you.

Greetings,

Mondey

#2 danpop77

• 17 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 03:41 AM

Please e-mail me at danpop77@yahoo.com
I am interested.
Thank You.
Daniel

#3 Santos

• Guest, F@H
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 02:34 PM

Hallo...

I would like to know more about these projects; I´m Biologist, and I´m very interesting in research in projects for life extension... indefinitely!

Mail: a110552@usal.es

Danke

-Julio-

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Mondey

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:55 PM

Hallo...

I would like to know more about these projects; I´m Biologist, and I´m very interesting in research in projects for life extension... indefinitely!

Mail: a110552@usal.es

Danke

-Julio-

Edited by Mondey, 26 May 2008 - 08:56 PM.

#5 Johan

• Guest, F@H
  • 472 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:59 PM

If you're still looking for PhD students in five years, I'd be very interested. As of now, I have to complete Bachelor's and Master's degrees first.

#6 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:36 AM

If you're still looking for PhD students in five years, I'd be very interested. As of now, I have to complete Bachelor's and Master's degrees first.

Johan, do you have to get the Masters degree? In America, it's normal to start a PhD program with only a Bachelors.

#7 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:52 AM

Heh shame I don't even have my Bachelors yet :-D (starting second year!)
But I know someone with masters in biotechnology who said he is now looking for a new job in research, I will tell him to contact you.
He's from Germany as well.

#8 Johan

• Guest, F@H
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:10 AM

Johan, do you have to get the Masters degree? In America, it's normal to start a PhD program with only a Bachelors.

In Sweden (or at least at the university where I'm going to be studying), you need four or more years of studies, at least one of which has to be Master's level.

#9 JonesGuy

• 1,183 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:53 AM

Many places get you to start in a Masters program, but if you prove to be gifted (by, say, being REALLY motivated) then they'll migrate you to a PhD program.

#10 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:23 AM

Heya
My friend who is interested in this tried to sign to the forum but is having difficulties so I am posting his message:

"Hi, I'm interested and would like some information about this PhD. I've got a bachelor in biotechnology and a master in genomics, and I am currently living in Dresden. Please contact me on asommerfelt@hotmail.com, thanks!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users