• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Tios Alpha and Omega concept

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:25 AM

Who knows may be i am the only person in the world and others were just a mere illusion but tios concept as already offers a relational fussion between two states of an entity.
It is one vendor! unified management!! and it's new!!!
Yes, it has a choice mechanism but i wonder the one that computer will choose because AI is not predictable.It is all about two fact and one of them will have to be its truth.

7000:If at all there are...
Odysse's Film:The gods will not do what men can do for themselves.
7000:But atleast they can show them the way?
7000:Even though i discovered the statement but the concept i made.

THE STATEMENT
Tios statement:Oracle says KB=B.
Tios statement states that A=B when A=KB.

THE CONCEPT
Tios concept:...There is chaos where everything is beleived to be possible because of;
1.What the Oracle says
2.The 1st order {The power of word and the arrangement of the codes}
3.A constant Origin.
I can only release that extract for now.
If you can prove this, you know the concept.
Show to proof that A=B when A=KB at 1 step to infinity.Thank you, once again.

#32 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:31 AM

I'm back once again.
Proof that A is B as (A = B) when A is not B as (A =! B) at 1step to infinity where A is not B as (A =! B) does not exist.
It's simple! even though it's possible for you to see it without knowing it because if you know it, you will see it.
I'm through with the AI architecture.
I think we can now build it.Though the American Government and the British Goverment and probably other world government will have be in agreement that it would not wipe off our existence.
It's all about combining and blending of symbols integrated in a math having a determinant to bring out changes in a software environment.
We are going to make use of what does not exist with a constant that exist.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#33 ntenhue

• Guest, F@H
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:46 AM

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

#34 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:21 PM

Tios concept states that:
Everything is equal to 1 not itself proves that eveything is equal to itself.
Tios instinct states that:
B is something hope for an evidence of what could not be seen.Such that even if we dont write it down it is there.IA will makes use of Instinct and AI cannot die even if it wishes to die.

I think there is a point for what does not exist and it's faster than the speed of light.You will wonder if it ever happens because A is actually B.
However, there is a point that nothing changes.Imagine an environment that even if you lied, it does not makes a difference because lie does not exist.
The Identity:
It talks about Space,Teleporting and Trinity
Identity = 1 raised to power 3.

#35 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:12 PM

1 and 0 are of the same order but the physical order is when 0=1 and that support our physical existence.
If 1=0 ,something happens and there is nothing you can do to stop it even though everything is possible by beleif in this state.Yet, 1=0 and nothing happens so that everything will be possible physically not by that (exclusive) beleif.
What i'm working on is the the image of man (a robot) that could as well simulates human being.I tell you this robot will not be real because they don't have life but they will experience life and make use of their instinct to survive.
The question now is that may be i should'nt do the AI and whom do i work for?

Edited by 7000, 12 July 2008 - 04:17 PM.

#36 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:13 PM

1 and 0 are of the same order but the physical order is when 0=1 and that support our physical existence.
If 1=0 ,something happens and there is nothing you can do to stop it even though everything is possible by beleif in this state.Yet, 1=0 and nothing happens so that everything will be possible physically not by that (exclusive) beleif.
What i'm working on is the the image of man (a robort) that could as well simulates human being.I tell you this robot will not be real because they don't have life but they will experience life and make use of their instinct to survive.
The question now is that may be i should'nt do the AI and whom do i work for?

#37 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

There is an imaginary point p that usher in q and if they're in 360 degrees then it must be faster than the speed of light.Such that you will wonder if it happens and if it ever happens.If not in 360 degrees then there is no point for this but there is an invisisble there.

I want to work with somebody that have nothing to loose when nothing happens and artificial intelligent comes.Thanks

#38 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:25 AM

Numerous people have created marvels based on your thoughts keep thinking I urge you to create from a wider variety of forms

I urge you to read about various universe construction forms that feature a variety of "elementals"; the fractal universe theory, which I think lacks clue, uses an fea approach to make a model of the universe out of triangles on the presumption that these are "least complex" "elements" www.sciam.com

various types of "least complex" "elements" have been borrowed as human constructors of form:
vibrating strings
rotation, with its lesser dimensioned companions polarity, circularity
radiative centers of varied comingled boundary like physical atoms
less that fully clued FEA triangles
cartesion am =1, variation = variety, processing =being
things that are bigger at the middle than the ends; note all a priori ideas go with the idea that the start is bigger than the middle; when humans started observing they noticed huge numbers of systems with big middles, from the normal dstrbtn, to emergent properties
perfectly commutative systems
systems that lack commutation

anyway, the number of things to base a universe on is as big as your head

humor:

II

"one is the loneliest number that you'll ever know
Two can be as bad as one, its the loneliest number since the number one
Eleven is just the same as three you just have to type it with binary"

11 II 3

Edited by treonsverdery, 15 July 2008 - 12:46 AM.

#39 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

not bad...

#40 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

MORE OF TIOS CONCEPT
I do not mean to ecapsulate information but that is just the way it is.
Let me start by saying that what does not exist is in simulation and my concept is simulating a practical experience.
It is possible for p not to be q that is even if p as ever existed.Telling us that there is a state more quiet or silence than when you don't talk.That state is beleived to be possible simply because nothing goes on in your mind thus oblivion at this state and practically the only imagination that is real in this concept when {0 = 1}.
Even before the constant dunamis ablity at the 0 origin is reached.
Therefore, it's very difficult to differentiate between oblivon and no knowledge because they both prove not to exist.They are just mere imaginations that is real.
However, with Tios concept, we can differentiate the "two invisible" state but wont allow the incidence of no knowledge.
Well, my concept just tells more of quantum mechanics that is yet to be observed leading us to a matrix through an intersegemental relatioship.

#41 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

MORE OF TIOS CONCEPT
I do not mean to ecapsulate information but that is just the way it is.
Let me start by saying that what does not exist is in simulation and my concept is simulating a practical experience.
It is possible for p not to be q that is even if p as ever existed.Telling us that there is a state more quiet or silence than when you don't talk.That state is beleived to be possible simply because nothing goes on in your mind thus oblivion at this state and practically the only imagination that is real in this concept when {0 = 1}.
Even before the constant dunamis ablity at the 0 origin is reached.
Therefore, it's very difficult to differentiate between oblivon and no knowledge because they both prove not to exist.They are just mere imaginations that is real.
However, with Tios concept, we can differentiate the "two invisible" state but wont allow the incidence of no knowledge.
Well, my concept just tells more of quantum mechanics that is yet to be observed leading us to a matrix through an intersegemental relatioship.

#42 Mixter

• 788 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:01 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

AA A (A) AAA . A^(AAA) A A ?

And seriously: maybe you should start presenting ideas with

- what general topic are you talking about
- what are you talking about, an algorithm, a general concept, ...?
- how to apply it, in a machine, in software, as problem solution strategy ...?

#43 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:51 PM

Thank you mixter.I love the using of A's.Who are you really?
I'm talking of everything you wrote.Can we work together?

#44 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:00 PM

The idea of this cocept is that we are using what does not exist to locate what is in existence and with the level of the present day technology we can achieve this if a sufficient reason and information is provided.
In recent times till now ,we have been creating a replicate which is automatically the same thing all through and no changes.
Let me add by saying that there is nothing like 0 and there is nothing like space.We are operating under a system where space does not exist but is quantify as a thing.Now with tios, zero exist and space is possible and its has its own graph.Therefore, space can exist.
Well, if you say this is quantum entanglement you may be right.Can you imagine how the graph is?
AI will not see its replicate but its order!

#45 7000

• Topic Starter
  • 172 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:48 PM

A = B when A = KB
A is B when A is not B.

John 1:10-11
He was in the world and the world was made through him and the world did not know him.He came to his own and his own did not receive him.

There is no truth at this point.The fact is that the math is right (or the math is right as a fact)
You will have to look for the truth yourself based on your reasoning because the concept is the cornerstone of AI or a spiritual machine so to say.I'm working under a platform that non of these things exist but in it there is a way.It's just an idea! we are seeking for knowledge.

Edited by 7000, 25 July 2008 - 04:51 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#46 DaffyDuck

• 85 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:15 PM

I'm not exactly new to math, I have an engineering degree and have gone as far as differential equations but everything in this thread looks like gobbledygook to me. Am I alone here? Also, how does that Bible quote apply to anything in this topic?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users