Photo
- - - - -

Canadian Immortalist/Transhuman rollcall

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:21 PM

Thats too bad i'm surprised there's not more interest in toronto, but yeah I think there is just a different culture in B.C possibly more suited to my own interests. Definitely moreso than rural nova scotia haha.

Haha, for sure. Same can be said about Winnipeg, where I grew up.

#32 lunarsolarpower

• 1,323 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:06 AM

Yeah I've been thinking about moving to B.C(vancouver), seems like there's a lot more going on over there.

Yeah, that might be worthwhile---for a lot of other equally valid reasons as well. I joined up on meetup.com's toronto transhumanist group, but it hasn't really had any activity since 2011.

If you're interested in cryonics you guys should contact Christine Gaspar. She is pretty active out there in the outskirts of the GTA.
  • like x 1

#33 Wu Hang

• 71 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:47 AM

Here From Toronto, the old association seems down and if there's a new one I am interested into applying/

Yeah I've been thinking about moving to B.C(vancouver), seems like there's a lot more going on over there.

Yeah, that might be worthwhile---for a lot of other equally valid reasons as well. I joined up on meetup.com's toronto transhumanist group, but it hasn't really had any activity since 2011.

If you're interested in cryonics you guys should contact Christine Gaspar. She is pretty active out there in the outskirts of the GTA.

How should I contact her though, I live in GTA and interested into this too

#34 lunarsolarpower

• 1,323 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:37 AM

How should I contact her though, I live in GTA and interested into this too

PM'd you.

#35 TroyTrotta

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

I am from Toronto.

#36 Perilous3D

• 9 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:07 AM

Poor Canada forum. :(

I'm from a small town just South of Ottawa. Relatively new to the Immortalist/Cyronics Community but I have been passionate about it for years. As with most things, it all started with my love of Sci-Fi.

Looking forward to learning more and maybe helping to resurrect this poor Canada forum. It's been on ice for too long! hehe :p

• Cheerful x 1

#37 theCLK

• 77 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:30 AM

Oh hi! I'm from Toronto as well, I'd be down for a TO meet + coffee :)

• Agree x 1

#38 Chris Pollyanna

• 138 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 05:08 PM

Hi,

I'm a new member and also relatively new (returning after 28 years) to Toronto. Would love to meet up with anybody interested in life extension/advocacy etc.

I live in the Beaches area, don't have a car, but can get around if need be - certainly willing to travel in order to meet some like minded souls!  :)

Hope some of you old posters are still around - theCLK, it's been less than a year, hopefully you're still here?

Chris

#39 John Bumpus

• 22 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 01:50 PM

I am from Ontario, GTA region.

Nice to see so many Canadians here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users