Photo
- - - - -

Idea I came up with for the skin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wootwoot

• 112 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:47 AM

This is going to sound crazy but hear me out. I recently got athletes foot and it peeled off a layer of my skin on my feet. This happened over a 2-3 day time period and now my feet have a fresh layer of skin. Is there any way to give your face athletes foot for say a weekend and then return with a fresh new layer of skin?

#2 daimewaku

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2007 - 07:05 AM

This is going to sound crazy but hear me out. I recently got athletes foot and it peeled off a layer of my skin on my feet. This happened over a 2-3 day time period and now my feet have a fresh layer of skin. Is there any way to give your face athletes foot for say a weekend and then return with a fresh new layer of skin?

That sounds nuts dude! But I did try to 'hear you out,' so to speak but its just wicked nuts! Even though I've snorted hydergine a few years ago and thinking back, that was nuts.

If you want that, then try tretinoin or Retin-A. It will do exactly what you want in this case without the fungus face lol.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Spiral Architect

• 79 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 07:51 AM

Don't forget to take pictures daily.

#4 rosenn

• 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 05:53 AM

It's crazy don't you think it can also be harmful just think once before using it.

#5 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 02:27 PM

Probably looks like a nice fresh layer of skin to you but your feet could still be worse for wear below the surface.

#6 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 05:00 PM

I must say that my face being itchy all the time and clawing off the outer layers off with my finger nails is less than appealing (no pun intended).

Peeling off outer layers exposing the softer layers beneath is usually achieved by exfoliating with or without use of a retinol to accelerate skin cell turn-over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users