Photo
- - - - -

CE ferulic + resveratrol?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 07:06 PM

I had the thought that high purity resveratrol might be soluble in a CE ferulic lotion. My thoughts on why you'd want to do this run along these lines: 1) oral supplements in general reach the skin with more difficulty than other parts of the body, and 2) resveratrol might be beneficial to skin.

I had another musing: some people taking resveratrol have noted a reduction of gray facial hairs. Why might this be? Is facial skin more exposed to nutrients carried by blood than the scalp? Maybe resveratrol shampoo could be a success?

Stephen

#2 missminni

• 1,857 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 07:25 PM

I had the thought that high purity resveratrol might be soluble in a CE ferulic lotion. My thoughts on why you'd want to do this run along these lines: 1) oral supplements in general reach the skin with more difficulty than other parts of the body, and 2) resveratrol might be beneficial to skin.

I had another musing: some people taking resveratrol have noted a reduction of gray facial hairs. Why might this be? Is facial skin more exposed to nutrients carried by blood than the scalp? Maybe resveratrol shampoo could be a success?

Stephen

I have tried resveratrol in every face cream I have and it dissolves beautifully in all of them,
CE Ferulic included. Try it in vitamin E. I even did it with Retina A. It dissolves and absorbs. As for results, I am
not sure. At one point I thought I was seeing a surface refinement on my skin, however after putting in the contact
lens I use for close up vision, the results I thought I saw turned out to be imagined. However, after an extended period of time
maybe I will see some. I keep using it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 curious_sle

• 464 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:05 PM

As for the graying hair... anecdotically fo-ti is said to help (systemic) i.e. chinese traditional medicine etc and it is thought to have compounds analog to resveratrol. Search some in this forum for more info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users