- - - - -

Help with smart drug regime

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wwtoolww

• 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 10:21 PM

Hey guys,
I’m very excited because I just received my first shipment of smart drugs and I can’t wait to try them out. I’m a senior engineering student at a prestigious university and I definitely need any help I can get. Here’s my planned SD cocktail, although I will not add the Hydergine until I become familiar with the effects of the piracetam:

Piracetam (probably 1600mg in 2 doses, after I load of course)
Hydergine (whatever dose works best, we’ll see)
Lecithin (1 tbsp, 450 mg chlorine)
Choline (250mg)
B-complex 100 (also has 100mg choline)
Daily multi vitamin
Coffee and melatonin as needed

So I have a few questions for all of you experienced users out there:

1.How does the piracetam/lecithin/choline ratio look? Are the amounts good?

2.When taking my morning doses, which “ingredients” should I take on an empty stomach, and which on a full stomach (i.e. before/after breakfast).

3.Being a college student, I’m very poor and cannot afford to spend much money on SD’s. So I figure skipping weekend doses would save some money. Which of the above things can I skip on the weekends yet still retain their full effects the following week?

4.I have some DMAE and gingko that I may try to add, but in honesty I’m not a big fan of either. DMAE tends to give me insomnia (which I’ve never had previously) even when I just take 100mg upon awakening. Is this common? Is there a way around it? My only beef with gingko is that I haven’t noticed a single effect from it.

5.Are there any other cheap SD’s (and when I say cheap I mean CHEAP) that I should think about adding?

6.Finally, I do indulge in recreational drugs pretty frequently. (Weed about twice a week, alcohol about twice a week, psychedelics about once a month, and meth to cram less then once a month) What are the negative and positive effects of combining the said SD’s with the said rec. drugs? For example, I read a report on erowid that indicated piracetam increased the effects of amphetamines and psychedelics…is this your experience too?

Thanks a bunch,
Garrett

#2 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 03:51 AM

Hey guys,
I’m very excited because I just received my first shipment of smart drugs and I can’t wait to try them out. I’m a senior engineering student at a prestigious university and I definitely need any help I can get. Here’s my planned SD cocktail, although I will not add the Hydergine until I become familiar with the effects of the piracetam:

Piracetam (probably 1600mg in 2 doses, after I load of course)
Hydergine (whatever dose works best, we’ll see)
Lecithin (1 tbsp, 450 mg chlorine)
Choline (250mg)
B-complex 100 (also has 100mg choline)
Daily multi vitamin
Coffee and melatonin as needed

So I have a few questions for all of you experienced users out there:

1.How does the piracetam/lecithin/choline ratio look? Are the amounts good?

Good dose of Choline, just make sure you take enough Piracetam to see an effect before lowering, up to 9.6 grams throughout the day.

2.When taking my morning doses, which “ingredients” should I take on an empty stomach, and which on a full stomach (i.e. before/after breakfast).

Lecithin, Choline, B-complex 100, Daily multi vitamin should be with meals to prevent nausea. Piracetam and Hydegine whenever, unless nausea occurs then with meals.

3.Being a college student, I’m very poor and cannot afford to spend much money on SD’s. So I figure skipping weekend doses would save some money. Which of the above things can I skip on the weekends yet still retain their full effects the following week?

Hmm. On the weekends to can lower your dose of Piracetam and just take your multi.

4.I have some DMAE and gingko that I may try to add, but in honesty I’m not a big fan of either. DMAE tends to give me insomnia (which I’ve never had previously) even when I just take 100mg upon awakening. Is this common? Is there a way around it? My only beef with gingko is that I haven’t noticed a single effect from it.

I wouldn’t take either based on your results.

5.Are there any other cheap SD’s (and when I say cheap I mean CHEAP) that I should think about adding?

Vinpocetine and Huperzine A are pretty cheap; you could spend under $20 a month on either.

6.Finally, I do indulge in recreational drugs pretty frequently. (Weed about twice a week, alcohol about twice a week, psychedelics about once a month, and meth to cram less then once a month) What are the negative and positive effects of combining the said SD’s with the said rec. drugs? For example, I read a report on erowid that indicated piracetam increased the effects of amphetamines and psychedelics…is this your experience too?

Most nootropics appear to enhance the effects of psychedelics, but they protect the brain against some of the damage they cause as well. I would not expect any negative effects.

Thanks a bunch,
Garrett

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users