Photo

Relentless Improvement - okay for UK?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Phreak

• 116 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:48 PM

Hey,

Been a while since I checked onto these forums, but it's 2 months to exam time again and I'm going to be stacking up on my Nootropic supply as it helped me so much last time. However, my resource is lacking in stock at the moment and I want to place an order soonish as I want to start certain attack doses now so I can reduce my intake over revision time...

I've heard good things about Relentless Improvement, but I have had a bit of trouble importing Nootropics from overseas before, so I sent them an email regarding their delivery to the UK - just to double check it would all be okay. However, I never received a reply.

So basically I'm just looking for success stories from people in the UK, both on delivery and the quality of items. Or, if there are none, then other possible suppliers. I know that there are probably countless threads regarding this, but I thought I'd make a post anyway before I go searching through the forum's archive.

I would be looking to make a bulk order. This shouldn't make any difference but, seeing as the packaging for most Nootropics is rather large, they might send things out in separate orders. Again, any success stories for bulk order would be much appreciated.

For anyone interested, here's a list of the Nootropics I would be taking (same as last year but with a few additions). I haven't put quantities yet as I'm still working out optimum - yet economical - proportions. A few of these I already have. Any suggestions welcome:

Multivitamin
Piracetam
Oxiracetam
Huperzine-A
Centrophenoxine
Choline & Inositol
Pyritinol
Vinpocetine
DMAE
Ginseng
Gingko Biloba
Picamillon

...some not-so-frequently-used ones:

Modafinil
Desmopressin

Recommendations much appreciated :-)
Alex

***edited to remove speculation about vendor and emails*****

#2 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:01 PM

Alex,

I reply to customer emails usually within 30-60 minutes during business hours. Please keep in mind spam is an enormous problem and while our Bayesian email filtering is quite good, .001% will inevitably get shunted to the trash folder without being caught. If you do not get a reply within 24 hours, send a new email with a new subject line.

Relentless Improvement has very little problem with our international shipments as we have never falsified the customs declarations and therefore never got "black-flagged" in the various authorities customs databases. Some countries like Germany and Iceland (?!), and some of the former Soviet Republics, were problems and I have since blocked orders from those countries. UK has not been a problem.

You will almost positively get hit with a local VAT tax by your local delivery service, I have no control over that.

I URGE you to choose "Express" as your shipping option so as to have point to point tracking, which is not provided by "Priority" or "First-Class" service. Tracking will give you peace of mind.

Modafinal and Desmopressin are prescription only in the USA and we don't offer them.

You mentioned quality and I would point our our CoA page for information that is important to you. There is no way to objectively quantify quality without 3rd party testing tied by lot number to the product being sold.

Please read our Simple Shipping Policy page before you place your order.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Pete Hitesman - Owner
Relentless Improvement

Edited by psychenaut, 03 April 2008 - 06:03 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:12 PM

I'm UK based and have ordered from RI before a number of times. Objectively:
Everything has turned up, nothing held or gone astray. Not as fast as iherb but then most UK based companies are slower.

Sentinel

Edited by sentinel, 03 April 2008 - 08:59 PM.

#4 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:15 PM

Shipping across international borders is a legitimate question. Just a reminder to remain objective in and keep the discussion focused on shipping concerns (try not to stray into "this supplier is great that supplier is bad").

#5 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:02 PM

Shipping across international borders is a legitimate question. Just a reminder to remain objective in and keep the discussion focused on shipping concerns (try not to stray into "this supplier is great that supplier is bad").

edited accordingly. In short you should not have any problems receiving nootropics from RI.

#6 Phreak

• Topic Starter
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:00 PM

Brilliant, thanks for the informative replies :-)

I will place an order during mid-next week, once I've fully decided what I am to buy...

Seeing as I've got the feeling of uncertainty in my order eliminated, it now just leaves the stack itself. What other Nootropics would you recommend besides what's there...? I've added Centrophenoxine, DMAE, Oxiracetam and Picamillon, the rest I tried in a combo last year - and very successfully. But I'm looking to push the boundary just a little bit more. I think very highly of Nootropics and it would be great to add that little bit extra "juice" to my stack. So, what do you recommend?

Alex

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#7 Phreak

• Topic Starter
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:06 AM

Sorry for the shameless bump but I'm putting my order in as we speak...

Anything else I should have?? I have bought enough for 3 months for each of the Nootropics mentioned on my first post (except for those which I really have) but I was wondering if I should add anything to the cart...? I've never had Centrophenoxine before or Picamilon, but I like nice strong"attack" doses", so what should I be looking for..?

Also, d'you reckon I need some sort of 'all-rounder' Choline supplement? I mean, I have the bog-standard 'Choline & Inostol' from Holland&Barrett but I'm sure there best me better things out there, or at least extra choline supplements or something to keep it there (no point having it floating around the brain for no reason!)

Would be very greatful :-)

Also, what kind of stuff should I be doing the 2 weeks from now till when things arrive? I'm guessing swimming and/or going to the gym, but is there anything a bit more...passive ;) for a lazy ass like me. I play guitar and piano and am fairly pro-active, so getting this first 2-week hurdle over in a natural way sounds nice...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users