Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Pramiracetam - coming back?

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 fight4life

• 35 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:41 PM

I took pramiracetam for about 6 months daily and I would advise everybody to try at least for 2 months... effects in the long term are revolutionary, to use a good word. I experienced no side effects and when I took in high doses around final times (1200mg + daily) I began to have photographic memory. Expensive yes, but worth it - definitely. BTW I am a pre-med/physical therapy major and the courses in the 4th year are should I say, nerve wrecking.

My question is: Can anybody list some good sources for pramiracetam?

I used relentlessimprovement but they are out of stock until 6/30/2008. I tried NuBrain and their quality was, well non-existant. I've also had experience with phenylpiracetam, which is more of a fast surge with no side effects, if needed in a hurry. However, the pramiracetam was a bit cheaper and far more valuable in the long run.

There is much speculation about Bulk Nutrition & other carriers getting Pram bulk but most of these places can't get the quality that relentless can. Please share some ideas or thoughts on how to acquire pramiracetam, it would be much appreciated.

#2 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:49 PM

I took pramiracetam for about 6 months daily and I would advise everybody to try at least for 2 months... effects in the long term are revolutionary, to use a good word. I experienced no side effects and when I took in high doses around final times (1200mg + daily) I began to have photographic memory. Expensive yes, but worth it - definitely. BTW I am a pre-med/physical therapy major and the courses in the 4th year are should I say, nerve wrecking.

I used relentlessimprovement but they are out of stock until 6/30/2008. I tried NuBrain and their quality was, well non-existant. I've also had experience with phenylpiracetam, which is more of a fast surge with no side effects, if needed in a hurry. However, the pramiracetam was a bit cheaper and far more valuable in the long run.

There is much speculation about Bulk Nutrition & other carriers getting Pram bulk but most of these places can't get the quality that relentless can. Please share some ideas or thoughts on how to acquire pramiracetam, it would be much appreciated.

I tried Phenylpiracetam and it was the first *racetam that I could actually feel...in a good way too. Unfortuantually, about 2 weeks after getting the bottle, I find out on this forum and confirmed with Pete at Relentless than due to the exchange rate, it's no longer feasible to sell (the raw materials are imported from another country and since the US dollar has become so relatively weak, he would have to sell at such a price where it would not be sold). I expect the same to happen to Prampiracetam. And if I can't find a reliable, safe source for getting a supplement, then it might as well not even exist.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 skinniest200

• 69 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:50 PM

I don't know about Pramiracetam, but I've found a US bulk supplier of phenylpiracetam that I could sell smaller quantities of for around $15/gram if there's enough interest. Seems to be a high quality chemical supplier and said the product had 98% purity. Let me know if there's any interest.

#4 fight4life

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:58 AM

I don't know about Pramiracetam, but I've found a US bulk supplier of phenylpiracetam that I could sell smaller quantities of for around $15/gram if there's enough interest. Seems to be a high quality chemical supplier and said the product had 98% purity. Let me know if there's any interest.

I would be interested in the phenyl... more of a straight shot than pram. Skinniest I just sent you a PM.

I've heard about bulk suppliers but there isn't much info on them. Has anybody used bulk suppliers or know how it's done?

#5 ntenhue

• Guest, F@H
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:56 AM

I would be interested too, same question as fight4life.

#6 meursault

• 370 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:13 PM

The fact IS that relentless improvement WILL have pramiracetam in stock AGAIN in June, just to clarify.

As for the original poster...can you explain the extent of the "photographic memory" you have claimed to obtain? For example, can you simply look at a page in a book and remember all the information? What was your memory like before taking pramiracetam?

Thanks.

Edited by czukles, 28 May 2008 - 05:13 PM.

#7 fight4life

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 04:36 AM

The fact IS that relentless improvement WILL have pramiracetam in stock AGAIN in June, just to clarify.

As for the original poster...can you explain the extent of the "photographic memory" you have claimed to obtain? For example, can you simply look at a page in a book and remember all the information? What was your memory like before taking pramiracetam?

Thanks.

The photographic memory came from taking high doses of pramiracetam (1800 mg +), phenylpiracetam (1200 mg +), and modafinil (200 mg +). Memory was down to a tee... this was only when I printed the notes on paper but I remembered every word in the sentence, every stray pen mark, every bold word. I could flip through the pages in my mind like it was on a computer. This ability was actually accident (and expensive) but it lasted perfected 1-3 days after exposure... lasted longer but not as accurate.

#8 meursault

• 370 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 04:01 PM

Thanks.

The photographic memory came from taking high doses of pramiracetam (1800 mg +), phenylpiracetam (1200 mg +), and modafinil (200 mg +). Memory was down to a tee... this was only when I printed the notes on paper but I remembered every word in the sentence, every stray pen mark, every bold word. I could flip through the pages in my mind like it was on a computer. This ability was actually accident (and expensive) but it lasted perfected 1-3 days after exposure... lasted longer but not as accurate.

Although they would be anecdotal, I'd appreciate anyone sharing their experiences with high and long-term doses of pramiracetam separately or combined with phenylpiracetam. Thanks.

#9 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:15 PM

Thanks.

For how long did you take this dosage? Did it fade away because you stopped taking it?

#10 fight4life

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:22 AM

Thanks.

For how long did you take this dosage? Did it fade away because you stopped taking it?

I had been taking pram for about 4 months at 1600 mg/day. I put the dose up to the aforementioned amounts on Day 1, then on Day 2 is when I really started noticing things kicking. It's like a revolution in your own head. This should be done, however, after much experimenting on yourself with dosage before going up so high. Also, it's quite expensive and I don't recommend it unless you have the money.

Effects trailing off? Next day was 100% memory and everyday after that it was down about 5%. Learning new material/reviewing old material I didn't have the photographic memory unless I took the high dosage. Also, keep in mind that pram/phenyl/modaf reach tolerance in your body, so only use them when undergoing the "gauntlet" so to speak.

#11 rohan

• 13 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:12 PM

RI is so expensive for Pram - even granted they have the lowest price out there.

Considering how relatively inexpensive it is to purchase a custom synth from China (even presuming you do it on escrow, contingent upon a positive 3rd party COA), it just doesn't make sense to be paying $70 for 24 grams.

Someone should be able to sell it bulk, with 100% markup, and still come in under RI's price by far.

#12 dumbdumb

• 115 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:25 AM

Fight - just how expensive was your regimen?

#13 mrak1979

• 232 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:48 AM

czukles, how do you know RI will have pram back?

#14 magrus

• 44 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 07:14 PM

I have four unopened bottles of RI 600mg (40caps) to sell for about $35 including shipping. Unfortunately I haven't looked at the expiration date earlier which is 08/2008. I can't use it all up myself until then. So if anyone still wants it let me know and we'll work something out.

#15 fight4life

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:11 PM

RI just back the pramiracetam date one month to 7/31... interesting.

#16 meursault

• 370 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:09 AM

RI just back the pramiracetam date one month to 7/31... interesting.

"Update: Delayed due to the severe earthquake in China a few weeks ago. They are now back to work and availability is expected by end of July."
http://www.relentles...ramiracetam.htm

Edited by czukles, 28 June 2008 - 01:09 AM.

#17 skinniest200

• 69 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:09 PM

fight4life - I just sent you a PM, but I never got the one from you a few weeks ago, so I don't know whats up.

#18 nancy_axel

• 175 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:01 PM

What effects do you notice 'in the long run' to suggest it? Please let me know, I'm very interested in your experience ..

#19 Guest_Isochroma_*

• Lurker

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:48 PM

I maintain a list of racetam prices:

http://isochroma.com.....am Prices.htm

#20 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:04 PM

I like your list....

Maybe I can get into it in a couple months.

Cheers
A

#21 drive_yugo

• 14 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:35 AM

I like your list....

Maybe I can get into it in a couple months.

Cheers
A

Just wanted to check if this was still in the plans.

#22 HenryHH

• 83 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:14 PM

Whoa -- did anyone else notice that Team Life Research sells the ampakine CX-516 (20g for $90)?!

I didn't know it was so readily available already. Has anyone ordered and taken any of it?

#23 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 04:26 PM

Whoa -- did anyone else notice that Team Life Research sells the ampakine CX-516 (20g for $90)?!

I didn't know it was so readily available already. Has anyone ordered and taken any of it?

I was one of the first to order it from them. I tried it about 3-4 times and found it to be harsh on the stomach (it's acidic). I concluded that the stuff wasn't studied enough and beyond the risk factor I tolerate. I also have a rule that I don't take anything with side effects. Since I have IBS, I'm careful with my digestive system. I would be more than happy to see more people trying it. Guinea pigs are always welcome.

#24 Pike

• 517 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:58 PM

holy shit! They have Nefiracetam powder!

Has anyone ever ordered from Team Life Research? Are they a respectable company? Quality products?

#25 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:35 AM

I'd happily buy CX-1739 or even CX-717 at the drop of a hat. Still waiting....

#26 Pike

• 517 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:14 AM

Does anyone know what in the hell CXM716 is supposed to be? I'm just making a completely uneducated guess that it could have been the formula developed for Cortex right before they developed 717?

Whatever it is, google has no idea what it is, and neither does anywhere else I've checked.

#27 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 06:14 AM

Does anyone know what in the hell CXM716 is supposed to be? I'm just making a completely uneducated guess that it could have been the formula developed for Cortex right before they developed 717?

Whatever it is, google has no idea what it is, and neither does anywhere else I've checked.

Haha, yeah I went through the exact same motions. Only thing I can think of is contacting the company and asking them to clarify/give a CAS registry number/IUPAC name...... something! That odd "code-name" does them a disservice.

#28 Morris Luo

• 32 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:49 AM

Pramiracetam
USD883/KG

#29 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:32 AM

Pramiracetam
USD883/KG

That's very cheap. Do you, or does your supplier, have an independent COA?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 HenryHH

• 83 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:00 AM

If CXM716 can be verified as one of the Cortex ampakines, I'll definitely be ordering some...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users