• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Anyone know a reputable place for Selepryl?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ikon2

• 69 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:00 AM

I've decided to try 1mg 3x/week. i am only 30 so I plan to start very slow. Anyone have any tried and true website suppliers? I m looking for the Citrate (hence Selepryl) and not the hcl.

thanks!

#2 mbrandelwin

• 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:53 PM

Antiaging Systems has both available citrate brands (Cyprenil and Selepryl), and I've bought from them for years with no problems.

http://www.antiaging...g/deprenyl.html

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 ikon2

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

Thanks for the reply m, yeah I know of them, but their Selepryl brand is out of stock for some time and I have heard some things about the quality of the other Citrate brand being questionable, as in it being hcl instead...

#4 flatline

• 49 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:27 PM

Cyprenil certainly tastes like citrus, and I have had good experience with it. You can purchase it at a better rate than IAS if you go to the manufacturer's website directly.

Thanks for the reply m, yeah I know of them, but their Selepryl brand is out of stock for some time and I have heard some things about the quality of the other Citrate brand being questionable, as in it being hcl instead...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#5 mbrandelwin

• 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:49 AM

If what's got you worried is the notorious deprenyl citrate conspiracy site, you should note that the site alleges that both Cyprenil and Selepryl are fakes:

So, Why is Cyprenil and Selepryl Fraudulent?:
Cyto Pharma's products are fraudulent because they market them as a Liquid Deprenyl Citrate. Or, with words, they make the public believe their products are a Deprenyl Citrate. When infact, their products are merely liquid Selegiline Hydrochloride (Hcl).

So if you believe the unsourced and unsupported allegations on that site, you're basically out of luck. That said, I'd suggest that if you reread the site while applying some very basic critical thinking, you may find you're not so worried after all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users