Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Centrophenoxine suppliers?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 nootnoob

• 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:51 PM

A recent order of bulk centrophenoxine I made seems to be in perma-backorder. Does anyone have recommendations for reputable suppliers of bulk (powder) centro? PM me if the mods frown on public supplier testimonials.

Thanks!

#2 bure

• 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:52 PM

I'm also interested in a reasonably priced Centrophenoxine supplier (as well as one for CDP-Choline, and Alpha GPC)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 nancy_axel

• 175 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:22 AM

vitaspring.com

I'm also interested in a reasonably priced Centrophenoxine supplier (as well as one for CDP-Choline, and Alpha GPC)

#4 luv2increase

• 2,529 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:01 AM

I would get centrophenoxine from bodybuilding.com. Unique Nutrition has the best deal with their bulk powder, but they are out for who knows how long. The Unique Nutrition brand is cheaper at bodybuilding.com. They did carry the bulk 50g last month, but I think I bought the last one or something because it isn't there anymore. It was also very clumpy like it was old or moisture got to it or something.

the vitasprinps.com website sells the NutraceuticsRX brand. NutraceuticsRX is just a private label. It is made by Colorado Nutrition which had the old batch that expires 9/08. Don't buy it.

#5 Ketty

• 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:54 PM

I am a spammer for allnutri.com, and have been caught with my pants down. As I failed in this post, and as I failed to promote my ethically bankrupt business, I fail at life.

Edited by FunkOdyssey, 24 November 2008 - 10:24 PM.

#6 nancy_axel

• 175 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:03 PM

I would get centrophenoxine from bodybuilding.com. Unique Nutrition has the best deal with their bulk powder, but they are out for who knows how long. The Unique Nutrition brand is cheaper at bodybuilding.com. They did carry the bulk 50g last month, but I think I bought the last one or something because it isn't there anymore. It was also very clumpy like it was old or moisture got to it or something.

the vitasprinps.com website sells the NutraceuticsRX brand. NutraceuticsRX is just a private label. It is made by Colorado Nutrition which had the old batch that expires 9/08. Don't buy it.

The centro I bought from VitaSprings is PharmaceuticalGrade and the expiration is in 8/2010.

#7 NutraceuticsRx

• 10 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:12 PM

vitaspring.com

Luv2increase, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. NutraceuticsRx products are manufactured by American Nutrition Inc.
Also any Centrophenoxine that we get in is fresh product with a 2 year shelf life. I would like to know where you are getting your mis-information
from, most likely one of our competitors. I have not seen you around our facility. We are expecting a new shipment in 3 weeks.

NutraceuticsRx

Edited by NutraceuticsRx, 24 November 2008 - 10:15 PM.

#8 ak34

• 54 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:28 PM

vitaspring.com

Luv2increase, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. NutraceuticsRx products are manufactured by American Nutrition Inc.
Also any Centrophenoxine that we get in is fresh product with a 2 year shelf life. I would like to know where you are getting your mis-information
from, most likely one of our competitors. I have not seen you around our facility. We are expecting a new shipment in 3 weeks.

NutraceuticsRx

I'm glad you guys have a rep on this forum. Prehaps you can answer the question about the racetam ban. Relentless Improvement is claiming that due to customs issues, the racetams will no longer be availalbe. I've spoken with you guys several times on the phone and you claim that aniracetam will be available in 2 weeks. Just so we can clear this up, is there any issue with the racetams?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#9 NutraceuticsRx

• 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

There was 1 2500kg shipment that customs returned to China that I know of.
Unfortunately this is the shipment that all of the U.S. manufacturers were using.
We have been still receiving small shipments every 2- 3 weeks.

vitaspring.com

NutraceuticsRx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users