Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Quality of Nubrain for Pramiracetam

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nancy_axel

• 175 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:40 PM

I heard Nubrain manufactured Pramiracetam has some serious quality issues and for those who know what pramiracetam could be .. this is a poor substitution. Anyone ever order Pram from them?

#2 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:44 PM

I don't like nubrain's customer service very much. They don't seem as professional compared to large international companies. Their phone "conversations" and emails (PLEASE READ: ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS LIKE WE"RE SHOUTING TO THE LOWLY CUSTOMER) are short and bordering on rude. I can't blame them, because from what I've heard, they're a small mom-and-pop operation. The one good thing I think is they deliver the goods very fast.

I doubt that they manufacture anything. If they do, where? in the kitchen and bathroom tub?

Edited by HYP86, 22 July 2008 - 05:45 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 edward

• 1,404 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:51 PM

They don't manufacture anything. They are a small Mom and Pop operation, thus low overhead no employees etc. so decent prices, probably why they are stressed out all the time. Basically they import products get them cheaper in bulk and resell them. I've ordered from them and their products are real and the quality is dependent not on Nubrain but the companies who actually make the products. Most of their stuff is brand name so very high quality.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 nancy_axel

• Topic Starter
  • 175 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:22 PM

I heard Nubrain manufactured Pramiracetam has some serious quality issues and for those who know what pramiracetam could be .. this is a poor substitution. Anyone ever order Pram from them?

Turns out, I had a great experience with their customer service (this was just by luck btw). They supply pramistar, which is name brand so I expect good stuff ..no problem. i'll let you guys know ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users