• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Where to buy Adrafnil that would ship to Ireland quickly?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AdrafinilToIre

• 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:26 PM

Hi guys, first post but long time lurker! I'm hoping you can help me...

I'm looking to purchase some adrafinil to help get me through some pretty intensive exams (my finals) starting on Monday fortnight. I placed an order with QHI two weeks ago, but only received a mail from them today telling me that the credit card details I entered were incorrect (they weren't), so my order hasn't even shipped yet. They say that their delivery can take up to 15 days, which unfortunately won't get the adrafinil to me in time.

I'm wondering is there any other place that sells adrafinil (or Modafinil at a push) that would ship to Ireland (Biogenesis and International Antiaging Systems don't) in time for me to have it for my exams? I checked NuBrain, but they won't ship express/courier, so I don't think an order from there would get to me on time.

I'm seriously at the end of my thether here :( I'm not soliciting, but if anyone on the forum has a kind heart and some extra adrafinil I wouldn't say no! Thanks for your help :)

#2 wkdnlazy

• 26 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:35 PM

Hi guys, first post but long time lurker! I'm hoping you can help me...

I'm looking to purchase some adrafinil to help get me through some pretty intensive exams (my finals) starting on Monday fortnight. I placed an order with QHI two weeks ago, but only received a mail from them today telling me that the credit card details I entered were incorrect (they weren't), so my order hasn't even shipped yet. They say that their delivery can take up to 15 days, which unfortunately won't get the adrafinil to me in time.

I'm wondering is there any other place that sells adrafinil (or Modafinil at a push) that would ship to Ireland (Biogenesis and International Antiaging Systems don't) in time for me to have it for my exams? I checked NuBrain, but they won't ship express/courier, so I don't think an order from there would get to me on time.

I'm seriously at the end of my thether here :( I'm not soliciting, but if anyone on the forum has a kind heart and some extra adrafinil I wouldn't say no! Thanks for your help :)

Forget adrafinil, I'm in Louth and I've been getting modafinil from www.buymodafinil.co.uk for nearly a year now and can have it within 3 business days, it really is that quick ! For example, Tuesday night I ordered 30x200mg pills and they where on my doorstep this morning ! I've used many suppliers in the past and none delivered sooner than 14/15 days, and packaging left much too be desired but buymodafinil.co.uk's packaging is geared towards discretion and in my opinion 'seizure proof', that's how much confidence I have in them.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 AdrafinilToIre

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:11 PM

Forget adrafinil, I'm in Louth and I've been getting modafinil from www.buymodafinil.co.uk for nearly a year now and can have it within 3 business days, it really is that quick ! For example, Tuesday night I ordered 30x200mg pills and they where on my doorstep this morning ! I've used many suppliers in the past and none delivered sooner than 14/15 days, and packaging left much too be desired but buymodafinil.co.uk's packaging is geared towards discretion and in my opinion 'seizure proof', that's how much confidence I have in them.

Wow, that's amazing, exactly what I need. Fast delivery and great prices too, it seems too good to be true! Thank you so very much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users