Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Modafinil suppliers not supplying anymore

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 jeromewilson

• 153 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:49 PM

Has anyone noticed a sharp downturn in the availability of Modafinil recently? The Freedom Pharmacy related sites and any others you care to find listed in these forums as Modafinil suppliers now just don't list it anymore. Also buymodafinil.co.uk seems like it would have been ideal (I live in the UK) but the site has been taken down, by the look of it.

Anyway, da_sense (airsealed) deserves my business as he's a top bloke (I'm just lazy and that Western Union stuff makes me scratch my head and wince).

#2 scudboy

• 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:12 AM

I have recently ordered provigil from urantia pharma. I just got the email today to say it had been shipped - i'll keep you posted...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 NootropicEU

• 214 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:10 PM

Has anyone noticed a sharp downturn in the availability of Modafinil recently? The Freedom Pharmacy related sites and any others you care to find listed in these forums as Modafinil suppliers now just don't list it anymore. Also buymodafinil.co.uk seems like it would have been ideal (I live in the UK) but the site has been taken down, by the look of it.

Anyway, da_sense (airsealed) deserves my business as he's a top bloke (I'm just lazy and that Western Union stuff makes me scratch my head and wince).

buymodafinil.co.uk will be down for some time. You can place an order using the following link.

http://www.notime4sleep.com

Edited by seeds, 02 September 2008 - 01:11 PM.

#4 spacey

• 241 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:28 PM

2 users that registered just today.. Astroturfing?

#5 NootropicEU

• 214 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

2 users that registered just today.. Astroturfing?

Spacey, I have been reading imminst forums for almost 2 years. I was not confident enough register and post here because of my poor English.

I have been in touch with buymodafinil recently and their response was:

Hi x,

You can place an order using the following link,

http://www.notime4sleep.com

Any problems, just let me know.

Regards,

Scott

----- Original Message -----
To: Orders
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: Order confirmation : x

Hi,

I noticed that your website is still down. How could I make another order?

Edited by seeds, 02 September 2008 - 02:32 PM.

#6 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

i've read similar things elsewhere and it seems true, a trend of less modafinil suppliers, i dunno are they out of business or customs/govs exerting pressures on the legality etc? as long as there are at least some quality supplement suppliers , it should be enough. i'll test a few of them in the future and buying the smallest amounts

#7 jeromewilson

• Topic Starter
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:22 PM

Thanks for the feedback all.

scudboy - interested to hear how you get on, that's a good price for what is, apparently, the real McCoy
seeds - thanks very much for the notime4sleep link, your English is very good

I received my parcel from Airsealed a few days ago. It was very fast delivery and VERY discreet packaging.

#8 NootropicEU

• 214 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:27 PM

Thanks for the feedback all.

scudboy - interested to hear how you get on, that's a good price for what is, apparently, the real McCoy
seeds - thanks very much for the notime4sleep link, your English is very good

I received my parcel from Airsealed a few days ago. It was very fast delivery and VERY discreet packaging.

What's the actual airsealed delivery time to UK? I have just been offered AMEX from Lloyds TSB, so it's a good opportunity to try them.

#9 Thales

• 44 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:18 AM

I just ordered from the link seeds provided, and I have a feeling I just lost 50$... But if it's a fake why would they limit you to a 30 pill order... Can any older forum members confirm the link?

#10 Advanc3d

• 283 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:15 AM

how would i order form airsealed
their payment methods are

American Express
MoneyGram
Bank transfer (IBAN, SWIFT, wire, T/T)
Western Union

... i just have a normal mastercard. :(

#11 jeromewilson

• Topic Starter
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:39 PM

What's the actual airsealed delivery time to UK? I have just been offered AMEX from Lloyds TSB, so it's a good opportunity to try them.

Ordered 21st Aug, sent money using MoneyGram (PostOffice / Thomas Cook - both £12 commission, yikes) on 22nd, received shipping confirmation on 22nd, received package on 29th. So that's one week. Bulk powder should be available soon from them too, although the ETA for that has already been pushed back from September to October.

i just have a normal mastercard. :(

You can use any of the payment methods apart from Amex then:

MoneyGram - http://www.moneygram...k...CC=AU&LC=EN
Bank transfer (IBAN, SWIFT, wire, T/T) - ask your bank
Western Union - http://www.westernun...gination=global

All of the above options will incur a fee, though, unless you're lucky with your bank!

#12 NootropicEU

• 214 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:23 PM

I just ordered from the link seeds provided, and I have a feeling I just lost 50$... But if it's a fake why would they limit you to a 30 pill order... Can any older forum members confirm the link?

Thales, I made an order on Monday. They have sent me a message saying that the order is being processed. But I have not received shipping confirmation yet. As far as I know shipping may get delayed up to 3-4 days (I have been their customer for a while).

Take a look you have any doubts about legitimacy of the link:

http://whois.domaint...otime4sleep.com
http://whois.domaint...modafinil.co.uk

The Alertpay recipient is the same as it used to be on buymodafinil. So I believe everything is OK with them. I will keep you updated about my order.

#13 NootropicEU

• 214 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:34 PM

Thales, I made an order on Monday. They have sent me a message saying that the order is being processed. But I have not received shipping confirmation yet. As far as I know shipping may get delayed up to 3-4 days (I have been their customer for a while).

Take a look you have any doubts about legitimacy of the link:

http://whois.domaint...otime4sleep.com
http://whois.domaint...modafinil.co.uk

The Alertpay recipient is the same as it used to be on buymodafinil. So I believe everything is OK with them. I will keep you updated about my order.

Package arrived on Friday.

#14 Thales

• 44 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:17 PM

I just recieved an email from www.notime4sleep.com saying that they can't accept orders from Canada or the US and that my money will be refunded...

#15 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:22 AM

airsealed are also out of stock

#16 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:35 AM

how would i order form airsealed
their payment methods are

American Express
MoneyGram
Bank transfer (IBAN, SWIFT, wire, T/T)
Western Union

... i just have a normal mastercard. :(

Internet transfer from your bank. It usually costs a fee.

#17 Bataille!

• 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 04:39 AM

Gah just my luck. Anyone have any clues on companies that are still shipping u.s. besides Urantia Pharma, who I have only heard bad things about.

#18 jeromewilson

• Topic Starter
  • 153 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:58 AM

Are you looking at the tablets or the bulk powder? Looks like the powder isn't due 'till next month but there's nothing on the site to indicate that the tablets are out of stock - unless you tried to order and they told you then?

#19 Bataille!

• 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:55 PM

Are you looking at the tablets or the bulk powder? Looks like the powder isn't due 'till next month but there's nothing on the site to indicate that the tablets are out of stock - unless you tried to order and they told you then?

I just ordered tabs and haven't got any notice that they are out of stock.

#20 kiriel

• 53 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:55 PM

Anyone know any way to order modalert in sweden?

#21 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:22 AM

ordered tablets from airsealed, the smallest order possible, only 10 tabs , for an experimental trial to see if the med works for me, esp. on the motivation/concentration factor. yeah i'd need almost any drug better than caffiene/coffee. Bulk powder is not due 'til October. tab form is more expensive than the 10 gram powder pouch, but like to get it soon.

to above post: airsealed ships products to almost anywhere in the world right? i think they're in Estonia, not far from Sweden then.

btw, anybody find any source that sells moda cheaper than airsealed bulk powder? Airsealed powder is like $68 for 10,000 mg , the cheapest one i know. any other supplier beat them on unit price?

Edited by HYP86, 19 September 2008 - 02:29 AM.

#22 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:14 AM

ordered tablets from airsealed, the smallest order possible, only 10 tabs , for an experimental trial to see if the med works for me, esp. on the motivation/concentration factor, to help counteract excessive sleepiness and work-shift disorder. yeah i'd need almost any drug better than caffiene/coffee. Bulk powder is not due 'til October. tab form is more expensive than the 10 gram powder pouch, but like to get it soon.

to above post: airsealed ships products to almost anywhere in the world right? i think they're in Estonia, not far from Sweden then.

btw, anybody find any source that sells moda cheaper than airsealed bulk powder? Airsealed powder is like $68 for 10,000 mg , the cheapest one i know. any other supplier beat them on unit price?

modafinil is just the molecule 2-benzhydrylsulfinylethanamide, so i think all the brands (modalert, provigil etc) and forms (powdered, tablets, pills) of modafinil are ~equivalent and all, so only need to find a few good suppliers, that's all. one does not need hundreds of suppliers

Edited by HYP86, 20 September 2008 - 02:32 AM.

#23 Bataille!

• 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 09:21 AM

ordered tablets from airsealed, the smallest order possible, only 10 tabs , for an experimental trial to see if the med works for me, esp. on the motivation/concentration factor, to help counteract excessive sleepiness and work-shift disorder. yeah i'd need almost any drug better than caffiene/coffee. Bulk powder is not due 'til October. tab form is more expensive than the 10 gram powder pouch, but like to get it soon.

modafinil is just the molecule 2-benzhydrylsulfinylethanamide, so i think all the brands (modalert, provigil etc) and forms (powdered, tablets, pills) of modafinil are ~equivalent and all, so only need to find a few good suppliers, that's all. one does not need hundreds of suppliers

I'm not positive where they are located, but my money order went to Sarajevo so that would be my guest. Don't know if it's just part of a money conduit though. And though I might want to first say that I have yet to try modafinil in any form, there is wide disagreement as to the efficacy of the various forms. Though people talking on internet forums does not equate to any type of truth, many people have claimed that provigil and the supplier that does their synthing is of a higher quality than modalert (which I believe comes form an Indian pharmacy). I may be mixing up some facts, but if you are curious you can look into the various generics availible (though most are becoming harder to get on the net). I'll try to dig up some links tomorrow. Too tired to do it now.

Oh and to any people in the U.S curious about the moda situation, my airsealed order has been shipped (so they're still supplying US). Just hard as hell finding someone that does moneygram in my town. But U.S. customs is a joke and I'll be highly surprised if it doesn't make it through. I've gotten plenty of much 'stranger' stuff in the mail from the less affable spots in the world. Never once had anything seized or opened.

Edited by Bataille!, 20 September 2008 - 09:24 AM.

#24 jeromewilson

• Topic Starter
  • 153 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:37 AM

Airsealed is based in Bosnia & Herzegovina but presumably use various payment recipients in various countries in order to avoid problems with Western Union & MoneyGram. My modafinil tablets were shipped from India in packaging that I feel would be good enough to get through even the most draconian customs.

#25 nikel_

• 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:21 AM

http://visapharmacy.com
29$
30x200mg

(Provigil - Cipla*)

http://indianmeds4u.org
30$
30x200mg

(Provigil - Cipla*)

http://www.thepharmacyexpress.com
$69.12
3x30/200mg

(modapro)

* it's actually Modapro from Cipla
source: http://www.epharmacy.../651391/fpart/1

Visa Pharmacy has the best price but I placed my order on thepharmacyexpress.com because of the positive feedback I hear about them.
Still waiting for my order.

#26 Heliotrope

• 1,145 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:20 PM

Visa Pharmacy has the best price but I placed my order on thepharmacyexpress.com because of the positive feedback I hear about them.

thanks for compiling a list of potential supplier sources!

Have you heard bad things about visapharmacy? or extremely good one about thepharmacyexpress.com

So if on a Unit Price basis, Visapharmacy is cheaper per gram: 48 cents per 100mg , why not try them? the Indians sure are good at making 'em at cheap prices, anyone beat that price?

#27 Bataille!

• 8 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 12:30 AM

Wow nickel, those are some incredible finds if they turn out to be fairly reputable (as far as online pharmas go I suppose). Do keep us posted.

#28 nikel_

• 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 05:57 AM

thanks for compiling a list of potential supplier sources!

Have you heard bad things about visapharmacy? or extremely good one about thepharmacyexpress.com

So if on a Unit Price basis, Visapharmacy is cheaper per gram: 48 cents per 100mg , why not try them? the Indians sure are good at making 'em at cheap prices, anyone beat that price?

Actually yes. I did a quick research just now and it seems that in the past few weeks people have been experiencing problems with visapharmacy. You could probably still place your order and recieve your modafinil but expect delays and poor communication with the support. Also their shipping charge has increased from 10$ to 15$ lately.
That's all based on recent feedback from their customers posting online, I hope this changes and they get their shit together.

Indianmeds4u - haven't really read anything bad about them. Support is excellent and people do recieve their orders, except some guy who got his orders seized from the customs in Australia but I think they are generally pain in the ass and it's not because of bad packaging or anything.

ThePharmacyExpress seem to get consistently excellent feedback and people recieve their orders rather fast. I chose them mostly because I wanted to make sure that I recieve my order on time and without hassle because I'll be rather busy working in the next month and modafinil helps me tremendously. After placing my order I had to wait a lil bit (4 days) before processing and shipping. Some people have had the same experience. Sending a mail to the support seems to do the trick. Maybe that's because I paid with WU, I don't know. Their visa thing didn't worked at that time for some reason. I think it works now, I recieved an email last week that they got it working again.

I'll keep you updated and post when I recieve my modafinil from ThePharmacyExpress.

Next time I'll probably order from indianmeds4u just because they are cheaper ;)

But please do your own research before ordering.

Edited by nikel_, 25 September 2008 - 05:59 AM.

#29 Ironmike

• 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 01:39 AM

I have noticed this also and in fact it is what lead me to find this website. Worse, I had been able to buy 30 tablets of Modapro for $30 and now all I can see most places is 30 tablets of Provigil for about $150!!! Ripoff! From what I can tell from asking my previous supplier, unitedpharmacies, they were told by Visa that Visa would revoke their credit card processing privileges if they continued to sell modafinil. My best guess is that this is a new tactic being used by the patent holder of the drug to cut off all generic and other sales of the drug to protect their income. Scumbags.

If anyone finds a new way to buy in the US I would be very intetrested in hearing about it. I have narcolepsy and no insurance and buying it mail order is the only way I have been able to afford the medication. I have very little left and will run out soon.
Maybe some smart service will start using e-gold or similar to bypass this bs.

Ironmike

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:29 PM

I haven't received anything from notime4sleep - suspect fraudulent site.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users