• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

TheFirstImmortal ImmInst administered PayPal Account

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:02 PM

I replied in the thread, thanks for the PM--I'm very busy, so that way I get email notification ;) I wish to spend more time perusing and weighing in on all threads around here :)

Hi Shannon,
I have the first order ready for you. Let me know if I made this fast and easy enough.
Thank You Shannon.
http://www.imminst.o...&...st&p=269558

#62 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:15 PM

thank you, as much as I love being a life extension advocate--my children at times get all the energy I have ;)

I'll get the order in--and hopefully you are doing well...

Yes Shannon, I noticed that you were not posting as much so I revised the way that I do orders just for you. Of course, I will now do the same format with Anthony, but in your case I just put together one big order for LEF, and I won't put together another one for some time. Of course, that assumes that more donations come in, and I never take that for granted.

Thank You for taking care of this order
and of Course, Live Long and Well Shannon :)

#63 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:20 PM

yeah, you do a lot!
LEF has not emailed me about my question of how to pay with PayPal- so not sure yet how to get the order in, but am working on it...

I'll get the order in--and hopefully you are doing well...

Shannon
I'm doing about as well as a man can with a body riddled with cancer. ;)

sponsored ad

• Advert

#64 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:24 PM

LEF has not emailed me about my question of how to pay with PayPal- so not sure yet how to get the order in, but am working on it...

Shannon, if it's not on the order page, then they don't take pay pal. Just try to put the order in, if there is no pay pal option, than we have a problem that needs to be dealt with fast.

#65 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:06 PM

Shannon

right, they have no paypal option at all.

I contacted their customer service, sent the shopping cart info, and the paypal info-along with my email, but they've not gotten back to me yet.

#66 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:11 PM

Shannon, do you mind if I put this whole exchange on the site, because this is where we need to solve this problem? The first thing we need to do is acknowledge that pay pal isn't an option. What are there payment options? And my apologies if my e-mails here seem short, giving the false impression of rudeness, it's just that time is growing short so I'm spitting these PM's out quick.

#67 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:20 PM

of course I don't mind, no I haven't thought you sound short...

I sent you the info as I thought you might want to call them or something?

I'll be back later tonight--I'll be out the rest of the day though

just put the account info up, and that they don't take paypal--maybe someone will have an idea of how to pay?

LEF only takes credit cards or bank debit cards--our paypal account has neither of those...

LEF may have paypal of their own, but they had no info about it on their website--and of course have not yet contacted me

take care,

#68 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:27 PM

Well, let’s define the problem. We have about 600 dollars worth of weapons for this cancer parked at Life Extension Foundation. We have the funds to pay them, but we don’t have a method of transferring these funds.

Attached Files

#69 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:24 AM

Shannon, I told you that I was going to make this easy for you, that all you would have to do is throw in an order. The transfer problem wasn't something you signed up for so I have PMed Mind and Richard to solve that problem. I'll keep you updated.

Let's get these parked weapons rollin'

Attached Files

#70 Shannon Vyff

• Life Member, Director Lead Moderator
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:22 AM

Well, you know that I emailed them night before last, I've had no response--I'll try calling tomorrow. I do know people who know people, but would rather not go that route first, its just that I'm not sure that who is staffing the phone will know if there is a paypal... I'll contact my friend who knows Bill, if calling their paid help doesn't work.

#71 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:39 AM

Well, you know that I emailed them night before last, I've had no response--I'll try calling tomorrow.

Call them for what Shannon?

I do know people who know people, but would rather not go that route first, its just that I'm not sure that who is staffing the phone will know if there is a paypal...

Shannon, I have already made that determination, they do not have pay pal. If it were an option it would be clear on their ordering page. I mean, I know Saul, I have his e-mail address, but I’m not going to bother him for something we already know. Contacting your friend who knows Bill isn’t going to produce a different answer than the one I came up with. We have to use the payment options that are available to us.

I'll contact my friend who knows Bill, if calling their paid help doesn't work.

There is no need to do this Shannon, we will be left 3 days from now in the same place we are right now today. We need to move forward with this. How do we transfer these funds to a credit card?

#72 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:39 PM

Guys,

I can take the cash and put it in this online spreadsheet:
http://spreadsheets....Xj-p6kiJL0g-nUQ

I don't mind paying stuff out of my credit cards as long as it is accounted for in the spreadsheet.

Just offering an option to you all.

Cheers
A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 11 October 2008 - 06:40 PM.

#73 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:26 PM

I can make the purchase with my credit card and then Shannon or Richard can transfer the money into my paypal account. Just say when.

#74 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:08 AM

I can make the purchase with my credit card and then Shannon or Richard can transfer the money into my paypal account. Just say when.

WHEN

Attached Files

Edited by thefirstimmortal, 12 October 2008 - 06:29 AM.

#75 Shannon Vyff

• 3,897 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:50 AM

I have a paypal linked to my bank account, so it would be no problem for me to transfer money into my paypal then pay with my bank debit card on the LEF site. I did talk on the phone with them today (twice) and emailed (three times) and spent over an hour trying to get the Paypal browser button to work. It would not work on my mac, so I used our PC-but it would not verify when I tried various ways to get it to work. LEF contended that anyone with Paypal can use the browser plug-in button to pay, as it will generate a one time card number, but the software would not work for me.

So, if no one minds that I transfer the amount to my Paypal, then I use my bank account I can get the order in tomorrow. I teach in the morning, then have a board meeting at my church--I'll be back after 3:30pm. But if mind wants to transfer the money to his account and get the order in before I can, then he is welcome to, just let me know as I'll check this thread before implementation ;). Mind I'll PM you the LEF account info so you can access the order ready to ship from William's shopping cart :). I'll have the order in tomorrow though in the afternoon in answer to when though if Mind doesn't by then.

#76 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:55 AM

Its done. I had it shipped 2 day air so it should arrive Tuesday.

#77 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 05:29 AM

Its done. I had it shipped 2 day air so it should arrive Tuesday.

Thank You placing this order Mind, and thank you for going with 2nd day air, although in this neck of the woods it may not get here until Thursday. ;)

But they are on the way

Attached Files

Edited by thefirstimmortal, 12 October 2008 - 06:31 AM.

#78 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 05:36 AM

I have a paypal linked to my bank account, so it would be no problem for me to transfer money into my paypal then pay with my bank debit card on the LEF site. I did talk on the phone with them today (twice) and emailed (three times) and spent over an hour trying to get the Paypal browser button to work. It would not work on my mac, so I used our PC-but it would not verify when I tried various ways to get it to work. LEF contended that anyone with Paypal can use the browser plug-in button to pay, as it will generate a one time card number, but the software would not work for me.

So, if no one minds that I transfer the amount to my Paypal, then I use my bank account I can get the order in tomorrow. I teach in the morning, then have a board meeting at my church--I'll be back after 3:30pm. But if mind wants to transfer the money to his account and get the order in before I can, then he is welcome to, just let me know as I'll check this thread before implementation ;). Mind I'll PM you the LEF account info so you can access the order ready to ship from William's shopping cart :). I'll have the order in tomorrow though in the afternoon in answer to when though if Mind doesn't by then.

Thank You for putting the time in to try to solve this problem. I am sorry that this did not go easy Shannon, I recall saying that all you would have to do is throw an order in real quick once a month. I thought this was only going to take 15 maybe 20 minutes max. I had no idea that we were going to run into a glitch this bad. Thank You again for your patience with this.

Attached Files

Edited by thefirstimmortal, 12 October 2008 - 06:33 AM.

#79 Shannon Vyff

• 3,897 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:31 AM

I was very happy to see that the order had been placed when I hopped in here early this morning to check--I do hope you get it before Thursday though! Let us know :)

#80 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:04 PM

Here is the receipt for the purchase. This was 5 bucks more than in the account - due to the extra shipping costs. Just consider that another 5 dollar donation from me.

Attached Files

#81 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:55 PM

Here is the receipt for the purchase. This was 5 bucks more than in the account - due to the extra shipping costs. Just consider that another 5 dollar donation from me.

Thank You Mind, both for taking care of the order and for speeding up the ordering process by covering the shortfall. :)

#82 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:57 PM

I was very happy to see that the order had been placed when I hopped in here early this morning to check--I do hope you get it before Thursday though! Let us know :)

I'll let you know as soon as it hits the door :)

#83 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:52 PM

I was very happy to see that the order had been placed when I hopped in here early this morning to check--I do hope you get it before Thursday though! Let us know ;)

I'll let you know as soon as it hits the door :)

It hit the door today Shannon. :)

#84 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:59 PM

Thank You Mind, both for taking care of the order and for speeding up the ordering process by covering the shortfall. ;)

That order came in this afternoon, Thank You Mind.
Live Long and Well

Attached Files

#85 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:36 AM

You are all invited to attend services for William O’Rights.
Time: Shortly after Midnight, early Nov. 1st.
Refreshments: Meatloaf will be served; you will have to bring your own wine.
Host: Rev. William Constitution O’Rights.

The darkest night ain't black enough to keep the morning light from shining,
The highest wall ain't tall enough to keep the smallest man from climbing,
The more that you resist the tide, The more it pulls you in, The more you hang on for your life…

Attached Files

#86 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 03:40 PM

Some people have been asking about how much money is in the Orights fund(s). I don't know the exact amount in the Venturist's preservation find, but it is somewhere around $13,000, which as many people know, is not enough for a preservation in the U.S. but it has been speculated that it could be enough for a preservation with Kriorus.

The Orights paypal account has $446.67. Available for whatever treatment Orights might need. Nearly $1,000 has been donated and over $500 was used to purchase life saving supplements that helped William survuve past his D-Day of November 1st and will hopefully keep him going much linger. Many thanks to all the donors: Kamil, Bart, Anna, Raymond, Scott, Justin, Robert, Jeff, Matthias, Gary, A. Sinclair. Everyone has been quite generous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users