Photo
- - - - -

Pramiracetam Experiences

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 the_colossus

• 61 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:17 AM

My mind is alot clearer when taking the relentless pram as opposed to biogensis. The biogensis pram is also more tiring, though pram does have a more moderate sedating effect that becomes noticeable after a bunch of hours.

Haven't noticed any impact on memory.

For me atleast Pram has been alot better than the other racetams. That may not be true for most but it is for me.

#32 abelard lindsay

• 873 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:05 AM

I'm very dopamine dominant on the Braverman assessment and so forth so I kind of like Pram. Since Dopamine dominants aren't a very large percentage of the population I can see how it would tend to turn people off. Your probably a Gaba which is why you like Piracetam. You'd probably like PhenylPiracetam as it has a very strong gaba effect imho.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 nancy_axel

• Topic Starter
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 02:35 AM

My mind is alot clearer when taking the relentless pram as opposed to biogensis. The biogensis pram is also more tiring, though pram does have a more moderate sedating effect that becomes noticeable after a bunch of hours.

Haven't noticed any impact on memory.

For me atleast Pram has been alot better than the other racetams. That may not be true for most but it is for me.

in what way is pram better/

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#34 the_colossus

• 61 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:26 PM

Pram is much better at emphasizing my logic at the expense of my emotions. Which is something I like as I can be overly emotional. I find it to be sharper and more focused on it, but the main difference is in emotions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users