Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Pharmaceutical grade phenylpiracetam

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 11:50 AM

As per the title I may be able to get this nootrope cheaply and at a pharmaceutical grade quality.

Depending of course on interest, so I'm wondering how many people here would be interested just as a rough guide for me.

Thanks.

#2 Wedrifid

• 173 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 05:02 PM

Sure. If the price is right I'll have a play with it.

As per the title I may be able to get this nootrope cheaply and at a pharmaceutical grade quality.

Depending of course on interest, so I'm wondering how many people here would be interested just as a rough guide for me.

Thanks.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 StrangeAeons

• Guest, F@H
  • 732 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 08:46 PM

Pending a quote, I'm on board.

#4 Ben

• Topic Starter
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:13 AM

Excellent. Keep the replies coming. I need something solid to show a prospective partner.

#5 nancy_axel

• 175 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 07:07 PM

Excellent. Keep the replies coming. I need something solid to show a prospective partner.

If you can do $9/gram .. that'd be amazing. I can get independant COA for you if you're interested ..

#6 Zoroaster

• 349 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:14 AM

I'm definitely interested if the price is reasonable.

#7 Ben

• Topic Starter
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:12 AM

If you can do $9/gram .. that'd be amazing. I can get independant COA for you if you're interested ..

I'll keep you posted on that front

#8 malcasid

• 25 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:21 AM

I'll keep you posted on that front

Interested as well.

#9 skinniest200

• 69 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:27 AM

I'm interested, since I decided against doing a bulk order myself.

#10 meursault

• 370 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 08:50 PM

Interested, too.

#11 m86

• 17 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:16 PM

Echoing earlier replies, I'd be interested, but that interest would be dependent on the price.

#12 Steve_86

• 266 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:38 AM

Very interested, please keep me posted

#13 ghamal

• 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:49 AM

Thanks.

Hey I want some too!

#14 dertydave

• 21 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:58 AM

Would defo be interested

#15 fractalfarm

• 11 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

Would defo be interested

Count me in! Let me know any updates. I've been getting it from relentless improvement but they just sent me an email today saying they were going to run out of stock for good. I take this drug every day and rely on it. RI is too expensive anyway, I have to take sub-standard doses to even afford any. I'll throw down at least $200-400. I also wouldn't mind having an independent COA, but I'd take some either way I guess.

Edited by fractalfarm, 25 October 2008 - 08:16 PM.

#16 Jacovis

• 247 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

Would defo be interested

Count me in! Let me know any updates. I've been getting it from relentless improvement but they just sent me an email today saying they were going to run out of stock for good. I take this drug every day and rely on it. RI is too expensive anyway, I have to take sub-standard doses to even afford any. I'll throw down at least $200-400. I also wouldn't mind having an independent COA, but I'd take some either way I guess.

Sorry to go OT here but what do you use it for? Do you have any kind of cognitive problems or is your functioning 'normal' and PhenylPiracetam enhances that in some way? Also what about the substance's much mentioned rapid tolerance - do you notice the effects diminishing if you take it say for 3-4 days straight?

#17 fractalfarm

• 11 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:38 AM

Sorry to go OT here but what do you use it for? Do you have any kind of cognitive problems or is your functioning 'normal' and PhenylPiracetam enhances that in some way? Also what about the substance's much mentioned rapid tolerance - do you notice the effects diminishing if you take it say for 3-4 days straight?

"OT" ? What does that mean? I have narcolepsy and ADD. I can't tolerate stimulants and modafinil doesn't work and also gives me intolerable side effects. Yeah the effects diminish, but they do not disappear. I take days off and take lower doses on less important days. I take anywhere from 200-500mg. I'd like to take even more but I can't afford it at RI's prices. I also take other drugs with the phenylpir; trandermal deprenyl, l-phenylalanine, st. john's wort, ALCAR, etc. They seem to make it work better.

#18 Ben

• Topic Starter
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 01:06 AM

Would defo be interested

I'm going to use this thread to show to a potential partner. Try to stay OT (On topic) please.

#19 fractalfarm

• 11 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:37 AM

I'm going to use this thread to show to a potential partner. Try to stay OT (On topic) please.

Sorry. How much are you looking at spending in total?

#20 fractalfarm

• 11 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:10 PM

Hey man sorry for clogging up the thread again. I just didn't understand what you said originally. I thought you said you were 'looking for a potential parter'. I get ya now, you can disregard my last message. But I still would be willing to spend quite a bit if you and your partner get any. I just have one more question. When do you think you will know and how likely are you to be able to get this? I'm just wondering because I only have a months supply and I may need to order some more from RI before they sell out, but if you think its solid and can get it soon then I'll just save my money. Thanks.

#21 Ben

• Topic Starter
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:33 PM

Hey man sorry for clogging up the thread again. I just didn't understand what you said originally. I thought you said you were 'looking for a potential parter'. I get ya now, you can disregard my last message. But I still would be willing to spend quite a bit if you and your partner get any. I just have one more question. When do you think you will know and how likely are you to be able to get this? I'm just wondering because I only have a months supply and I may need to order some more from RI before they sell out, but if you think its solid and can get it soon then I'll just save my money. Thanks.

Hi there, I'm hoping to get this in bulk but before I begin operating I need to wait until the 6th when I'll be free time wise.

I do plan to get quite a bit and with the addition of a partner I'll hopefully be able to meet any quantity requirements people have.

#22 ucme

• 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:30 PM

Thanks.

I'm interested in 2 kilograms bi monthly after I determine quality, but wish to pay the supplier's price and will pay a referral fee.

#23 ucme

• 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 04:50 PM

You not doing this anymore or something?

#24 Ben

• Topic Starter
  • 2,010 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:14 AM

You not doing this anymore or something?

Sorry for not responding. I'm just getting the little picky details sorted out before I launch. Things are moving very fast though. I promise, as a fellow imminster, the wait will be worth it.

#25 poser

• Guest, F@H
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 12:29 PM

I'm interested too, depending on the price, in 25-50 g.

Edited by poser, 13 November 2008 - 12:29 PM.

#26 Zoroaster

• 349 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:37 AM

What's the latest on this deal Ben? I don't mean to rush you or anything but so many of these deals have ended up not materializing.

#27 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:20 AM

Isn't phenyl so down-regulating that it's best to dose for two days on? Why that's appealing as a nootropic I don't know.

I don't see the appeal. There has to be better racetam analog/homologs out there.

#28 crc32

• 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:11 AM

I'd be interested, if the plan goes forward. Perhaps 100g-1kg.

#29 blazewind

• 77 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:31 AM

I'm interested in 50g.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 Steve_86

• 266 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:26 AM

Any updates?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users