Photo

Is my piracetam real?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Invariant

• 176 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:53 AM

Hi there,

Some time ago I ordered piracetam 250g and Alpha GPC 50% 50g from Bulk Nutrition. It arrived yesterday and today I wanted to try it out (first time). I read on the forum that piracetam is supposed to taste incredibly foul, but when I put my pink in the powder and licked it, it just tasted mildly bad. At first I don't taste anything, then the powder kind of "melts" on my tongue, then I get a strange somewhat bitter kinda taste in my mouth. The taste was gone immediately after eating a leafe of lettuce. What do you think? Do I have the real deal? Is everyone on imminst just exagerating how incredibly foul tasting piracetam is?

The alpha GPC is a much finer powder and is more or less tasteless

PS my curiosity got the best of me. I tried the full 2.4g dose dissolved in water and it did taste much worse now. Bad taste but it was gone quickly after eating something.
PPS how fast am I supposed to be able to feel the effects?

Edited by tsc, 17 December 2008 - 08:38 AM.

#2 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:56 PM

Piracetam can have a very bitter and sour taste. Alpha GPC is, as you observed, a very fine white powder.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Zoroaster

• 349 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:23 PM

Hi there,

Some time ago I ordered piracetam 250g and Alpha GPC 50% 50g from Bulk Nutrition. It arrived yesterday and today I wanted to try it out (first time). I read on the forum that piracetam is supposed to taste incredibly foul, but when I put my pink in the powder and licked it, it just tasted mildly bad. At first I don't taste anything, then the powder kind of "melts" on my tongue, then I get a strange somewhat bitter kinda taste in my mouth. The taste was gone immediately after eating a leafe of lettuce. What do you think? Do I have the real deal? Is everyone on imminst just exagerating how incredibly foul tasting piracetam is?

The alpha GPC is a much finer powder and is more or less tasteless

PS my curiosity got the best of me. I tried the full 2.4g dose dissolved in water and it did taste much worse now. Bad taste but it was gone quickly after eating something.
PPS how fast am I supposed to be able to feel the effects?

Piracetam doesn't taste that bad. I have a bunch of sups that are a lot worse. What you described seems to fit my experience.

#4 dumbdumb

• 115 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 03:30 AM

Huh, that's odd. My piracetam from BN is a bit sweet, but in an unpleasant way.

#5 Ben

• 2,010 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:16 PM

Piracetam doesn't taste that bad. I have a bunch of sups that are a lot worse. What you described seems to fit my experience.

You have something that tastes worst than piracetam? And you take it? Respect.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 Mouser

• 81 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:24 PM

I'd say it's a combination of what everyone has described - bitter in the back of the mouth and soft pallet, and at the same time slightly sweet. First time I took it dissolved in ~4oz of water it seemed horribly bitter. After a few times though it doesn't seem too bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users