Photo

Looking for some suggestions on which Piracetam to buy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Llama Chris

• 28 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:47 AM

Hey Guys,

Sorry to ask a question that probably get's asked a lot here, but I just wanted to check in here for some advice before I go ahead and make a purchase.

I am looking currently at the Piracetam from Relentless Improvement to get me started, and before they sell out; otherwise the Nootropil from Anti-Aging systems. Will either of these be fine? (At this stage I am not interested in anything in a powdered form, I prefer capsules).

I understand that I should take Choline with Piracetam as well, but on my Googling and searching on here I didn't find an answer that explained explicitly why this is. Wikipedia says that Choline itself is taken as a form of nootropic; from what I had read here previously I was under the impression that the Choline helped with the effectiveness of the piracetam.

Either way - I am having trouble figuring out what Choline to buy and where from; there seems to be quite a lot of different ones? Lef.org seems to have a couple, but I am not sure.

Thanks.

#2 DannyMack

• 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:50 PM

Same quest here. The first thing I started to do was request Certificates of Analysis from the major US providers. Some provided it, some didn't. Of the ones that did, one was an analysis conducted by them [hmmm...] and another was conducted by their supplier in China [double hmmm..].

Well, I went with the one that had the COA fronm the supplier. They provided one too, in which the company who performed the analysis wouldn't take calls to confirm or deny the analysis. The manufacturer is NutraceuticsRX and I bought through their distributor American Nutrition. Now that I am comparing the prices, I dunno if they are pricy or the other providers are suspiciously cheap!

In the end, I got it, and I definitely felt the difference. Just finished 500 grams....lasted about three months. Costs me $53 (as opposed to $25 for 750 grams elsewhere...see what I mean?). It was worth the extra bucks, cause it was the most authentication I could find. I'm happy with the product, but still unsure about how good it is (since nothing to compare it to) and also, how safe it is. I read that many powders have harmful metals in it including arsenic...even mine had small traces, but looks like most COA's I've seen on other powders have the same...and I spoke to a lab that said the amount in there was nothing to worry about.

So, here I am again and mine just ran out....as said, I am also on a quest. My goal is to get an independant lab study of each manufacturer...since I plan on taking this for a while (I'm in sales and I love how fluid my pitches are when taking it).

It's gonna cost money, so I plan on gathering a few lovers of Piracetam to help fund the testing. I will be tracking my journey along with posting my findings at www.purepiracetam.com. By the way - I am not an affiliate, marketer or endorser of any company. I'll keep and eye here too and link this message board there.

Danny Mack

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 DannyMack

• 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

Oh...I forgot to answer your question! lol

So - I bought Nootropil from relentless improvement the first time I bought the stuff. I got it from them since it's actually made by a ligitimate pharmaceutical, so you know you aint gettin' ripped. The only reason I didn't continue was because it costs waaaay too much.

In order to take 4800mg per day, you have to take 6 capsules @ 800mg a piece...with a package of 60, that lasts 10 days! for $23 plus shipping...just not worth it...unless you got the bucks for it....then at least you know your getting something pure and not harmful.

Who knows...in the end...after all the testing....maybe they'll be the only one that makes sense for that point alone...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users