Photo

Problems with Bulknutrition

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Advanc3d

• 283 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:46 PM

made a nother order last monday,

they emailed me saying that the piracetam i ordered was out of stock and if i wanted to switch the priacetam to a larger quanitity of which was in stock for no further charge..
i emailed them back saying for them to do it...

so a week has passed, order status still says "processing" within the last 5 days i been emailing them a few times asking what is going on.

no reply.

Today i just made a god damn international call from australia (which would fall on 3:30pm there time) and it went to there god damn answering machine.

BN is ***

(edited by Matthias: topic title changed)

Edited by Matthias, 25 February 2009 - 01:12 PM.

#2 TheBiNz

• 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:35 AM

When I needed to change my order I called them and got the answering machine too. I left a message and they called me back within 5 minutes. They canceled my order upon request so I could place a new one. Seems the best way to get a hold of them is via phone. They never responded to my emails either.

(edited by Matthias: full quote deleted)

Edited by Matthias, 25 February 2009 - 01:13 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Colli

• 59 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:30 PM

I'm waiting to receive my first order from BN. It was shipped on the 6th February and two weeks later it still hadn't appeared (I am in the UK, however). I tried e-mailing several times but received no reply. I ended up 'phoning them and as a result they finally e-mailed me, saying that I should give it another week. I've never had to wait 3 weeks to receive anything from the US. My previous longest wait of 2 weeks was with iHerb, but at least they only charge $4.00 shipping - BN charged me $19.99! The 3 weeks are almost up and I'm starting to get really annoyed. Is this the norm with BN?

Edited by Colli, 25 February 2009 - 06:32 PM.

#4 TheBiNz

• 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:52 PM

I'm waiting to receive my first order from BN. It was shipped on the 6th February and two weeks later it still hadn't appeared (I am in the UK, however). I tried e-mailing several times but received no reply. I ended up 'phoning them and as a result they finally e-mailed me, saying that I should give it another week. I've never had to wait 3 weeks to receive anything from the US. My previous longest wait of 2 weeks was with iHerb, but at least they only charge $4.00 shipping - BN charged me $19.99! The 3 weeks are almost up and I'm starting to get really annoyed. Is this the norm with BN?

My first order only took one day to process and ship. I placed the order the morning of day one and found the package sitting in the mail room on day 2. But then again i'm in NY and BN ships from Massachusetts.

#5 bgwithadd

• 820 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 04:35 AM

Five whole days for an international shipment? Call the better business bureau!

It surprises me how worked up people can get. I have sent quite a few packages to other countries and it can take weeks (once months) to clear customs alone. Usually they scan a certain percentage of packages so you may have been lucky before now, but I've never gotten anything through in less than a week.

#6 The Dude

• 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:41 AM

I sent them an email when I had problems with my shipment and they sent me an email back in under an hour, as I recall.

#7 8tyduecevet

• 9 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:24 AM

Gents, I met some of these guys at the Olympia Expo in Vegas this past September '08 and I may a business card from one of them. let me see if I can find it, if I do I will post the info here.
BTW they gave a free t-shirt at the expo which was cool but the green color bleed into the white part of the shirt!

#8 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:41 AM

Never had any problems with BN ordering into London.

Get the most expensive shipping. It took from 3 days the quickest to 6 days the slowest to get from my computer screen to me.

#9 Mista_Bob

• 39 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

I ordered from them last week, got a confirmation of shipment the next morning and got my order 2 days after that. Everything was great.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#10 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:42 PM

Email DDarroch@aol.com for any issues. His name is dennis. He worked for me when I owned it and is still there now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users