Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Modafinil Suppliers to USA

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vovin

• 75 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:43 AM

I bought some modafinil from pharma-orders.com but their site has been wiped out. Not sure what the deal is, all the products are gone now. Did they open up a site elsewhere? I am looking for a site that will ship to the US it's getting harder and harder to find one. I know about airsealed but I hate to deal with that western union thing. Are there any other modafinil suppliers that will ship to the us? I should be getting my shipment from pharma orders any day now and if modafinil worked well I was gonna stock up on it.

#2 tlm884

• 597 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:56 PM

I bought some modafinil from pharma-orders.com but their site has been wiped out. Not sure what the deal is, all the products are gone now. Did they open up a site elsewhere? I am looking for a site that will ship to the US it's getting harder and harder to find one. I know about airsealed but I hate to deal with that western union thing. Are there any other modafinil suppliers that will ship to the us? I should be getting my shipment from pharma orders any day now and if modafinil worked well I was gonna stock up on it.

I know Internation Aging Systems does. But its not exactly the cheapest source.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Ellecram

• 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

It's too bad that so many sources have disappeared.

I really liked this medication.

If anyone knows of any sources that are shipping I would really like to hear from you!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 vovin

• Topic Starter
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:09 PM

pharma-orders was a great supplier. I received my order from them and i was going to make another when their site came back up onfortunately the site came back missing the modafinil. It appears that was the only drug they removed from the site.

As far as I now airsealed and the anti aging site are the only two left. Anti aging is considerably more expensive and airsealed seems to best choice however you have to deal with them not taking a card. It's kind of frustrating but luckily I have a supply that will last me a couple months so I can get something set up by then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users