• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Hair care forum

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Poll: Hair care forum (10 member(s) have cast votes)

do we need a hair care forum

1. yes (7 votes [70.00%])

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

2. no (3 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

3. other (below) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 07:59 AM

We have dental care, skin care.
How about hair care? ;)

Edited by caliban, 21 March 2009 - 01:42 AM.
added a poll and expiry date

#2 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:44 AM

Yeah, why not.

#3 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:12 PM

it could include anti-baldness therapies, gene therapy to modify hair color, rejuvenating hair follicles and so on

Edited by caston, 02 March 2009 - 12:13 PM.

#4 Luna

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:17 PM

Also hair care and styling, keeping the hair looking good ;)
I have been through a lot until I could control my terribly dry hair which curls and tangles and forms a jungle on top of my head if not taken care of ^^

#5 100YearsToGo

• 204 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:36 PM

Also hair care and styling, keeping the hair looking good ;)
I have been through a lot until I could control my terribly dry hair which curls and tangles and forms a jungle on top of my head if not taken care of ^^

Yes hurry with this before I end up like Homer Simpson! Wooh-hoooo!

#6 Cyberbrain

• Guest, F@H
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

While I think hair care has little to do with longevity, I do think that it will attract more people to imminst, so I voted yes. ;)

Edited by Kostas, 23 March 2009 - 01:43 PM.

#7 suspire

• 583 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:09 PM

While I think hair care has little to do with longevity, I do think that it will attract more people to imminst, so I voted yes. ;)

Moreover, it might attract a larger female audience, which may eventually convert to LE in general (as we've seen with our other forums regarding supplements/nutrition/etc). As women seem to be a harder audience to attract to the cause, I think it'd be a positive addition.

#8 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:27 PM

While I think hair care has little to do with longevity, I do think that it will attract more people to imminst, so I voted yes. :)

Moreover, it might attract a larger female audience, which may eventually convert to LE in general (as we've seen with our other forums regarding supplements/nutrition/etc). As women seem to be a harder audience to attract to the cause, I think it'd be a positive addition.

Yes. This is why I also blog about hair growth remedies and skin care.

#9 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,150 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:57 PM

II. Suggestions about new forum sections Please remember that while it is rather easy to suggest new forum sections, it is far less easy to navigate a forum with dozens of empty and forgotten sub-sections.

If you'd like to see a new forum section, please show:

1) Why it makes sense to introduce a new section (Can the topic be addressed under an existing heading?)

AND

2a) That there are already plenty of topics (more than 20) which would fit better into the new section
OR
2b) That you have a lot of great material, which you would like to contribute in the new section, and you pledge to keep the new section alive.

The Recorders noted that there were 7 votes in favour of this suggestion, but could not identify a great need for a stand-alone new section at this time according to the criteria above. As a trial solution, the "Skin Health" forum as renamed "Skin & Hair"

http://www.imminst.o...p?showforum=274

Further feedback is welcome on this topic, unless there are any issues this thread will be archived as resolved in 2 weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users