• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

How shall I go about getting some Piracetam?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Solitude

• Guest, F@H
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:27 AM

Yeah, a pretty silly question is coming! I lived a fairly 'rural life' for the mainstay of my days; I'm truly inexperienced at being a "normal modern man". Oops.

I'm currently living with my parents to save money while attending school. They are quite conservative, to put it mildly, and are strongly against the use of anything more than aspirin. Since I live in Canada, I must order online; but that would involve the parcel arriving at my door/in the mailbox -- a problem, since I'm rarely home. My family tends to be pretty 'close', so ordering some sort of "secret parcel" and refusing to elaborate would come across as highly dubious. Oddly enough, I've survived to date without ordering anything online, so I'm not precisely sure how it goes down.

Of course, I could use an intermediate address of a friend. Alas, the general populace possess a similar stigma against drugs; especially mind altering drugs, so this is a last resort option. I honestly don't know anyone who would be happy to help, anyways.

Has anyone encountered a similar conundrum? It's somewhat of a petty issue, yes, but it would certainly be ideal if the potential conflict could be averted. It seems rather annoying to formulate some sort of elaborate plat simply to receive a little parcel!

Thanks, folks.

#2 The Dude

• 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:14 AM

I don't know if they have them in Canada, but here in the US we have UPS stores. They let you basically get Post Office boxes that have "real" street numbers attached to them. I would get a small box and ship it there.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 alexd

• 106 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

Utilize a birthday or holiday scenerio and have somone send you a wrapped present with card. There should be a real gift so that you have something to talk about and the nootopic should be purloined in the package.

Why can't you tell them the truth? Makes things simpler. Of course you know your situation best so I may be out in left field.

I don't know if they have them in Canada, but here in the US we have UPS stores. They let you basically get Post Office boxes that have "real" street numbers attached to them. I would get a small box and ship it there.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 Solitude

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, F@H
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:52 AM

I've looked into the boxes. Unfortunately, I would have to get one for a minimum of a month for a ridiculous price, just to recieve this one package.

In a perfect world of rational beings, it would most certainly be easier just to tell them -- alas such a world is not mine. I just can't be sure

Looks like I really do need the piracetam -- I hadn't stumbled upon the birthday idea myself! It strikes me that I could use Bodybuilding.com for this -- they have piracetam, ALCAR (which I'm also looking into), as well as potential 'presents'.

I truly should end this procrastination of mine and do this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users