Photo

Open source imminst.org video template

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:59 PM

Open source imminst.org video

The reason to do this is that my first imminst.org video got more than 10,000 views. These videos are just 2 or 3 hours to make. A fresh video each month gives more than 100k cumulative views a year

I made an imminst.org video at http://www.onetrueme...category_id=all which is now at youtube.com

The onetruemedia.com complimentary online editor permits open source video engineering That is to say you can copy my video then change the pictures text n music as you prefer

Thus the idea is to have imminst.org people create their own fresh videos from that video as a template I'm also very much liking the idea that an imminst.org person will make a completely fresh open source video that I can reengineer

another video might be all transhumanism with actual vocals

My video is all girls chemistry n advocacy
The music might be legal The pictures are legally sourced
You may find the video funny as well as attractive
I think I'd like reengineering a transhumanist video then putting it up online

actual action:

heres how to do it
watch the first template video http://www.onetrueme...category_id=all
click "remix"
edit
post to youtube.com
mention the fresh video here

One pleasant thing about multiple different imminst.org videos is that they can gain viewership as video responses to videos of affinity The current video is a response to a Daft Punk techno "interstella" animation of Better Harder Faster Stronger with seven million views

Another imminst person might feel that a video response to the guy that draws holograms or physician continuing education videos has affinity to their version

a leaderless project anyone can pick up at anytime Take action modify the video template or make a new one to spread yopur memes

Edited by treonsverdery, 21 March 2009 - 10:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users