Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

No 'racetams? What the duck?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tracer

• 150 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:29 PM

So I've just checked and neither BulkNutrition nor Beyond A Century (My usual suppliers) have any 'Racetams. They still have PS and aGPC though.

I'm heavily reliant on a mix of Ani, Oxy, PS, aGPC, Gingko, Vinpo, Mg Orotate and Chocamine to manage my adult ADD, along with prescription Wellbutrin (and occasionally a low dose of Modafinil). Now I don't have a clue where to source the stuff.

Please help people! :p

[edit] I do know about some rumour of it being banned/scheduled in the US, but apparently it was a hoax... I swear I saw stuff there a couple of weeks ago. I am having a panic attack. Seriously... the implications to my career of not having my ADD under control would be ridiculous. Of course, I could just take the Moda more regularly, but why should I substitute something that is so safe and beneficial?

Edited by tracer, 06 April 2009 - 03:42 PM.

#2 bryce126

• 33 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:28 AM

So I've just checked and neither BulkNutrition nor Beyond A Century (My usual suppliers) have any 'Racetams. They still have PS and aGPC though.

I'm heavily reliant on a mix of Ani, Oxy, PS, aGPC, Gingko, Vinpo, Mg Orotate and Chocamine to manage my adult ADD, along with prescription Wellbutrin (and occasionally a low dose of Modafinil). Now I don't have a clue where to source the stuff.

Please help people! :p

[edit] I do know about some rumour of it being banned/scheduled in the US, but apparently it was a hoax... I swear I saw stuff there a couple of weeks ago. I am having a panic attack. Seriously... the implications to my career of not having my ADD under control would be ridiculous. Of course, I could just take the Moda more regularly, but why should I substitute something that is so safe and beneficial?

i'm having the same problem trying to find sources right now...I was looking into buying bulk powders of a few things and encapsulating them, but can only find pre-capped versions at smart nutrition. weird!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:30 PM

I'll post something up soon telling you where you can get some

#4 dachshund

• 98 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:39 AM

Bodybuilding.com has PrimaForce Piracetam in stock at a good price. PrimaForce has not been out of stock that I've seen, like other brands, but I'd like to have a second source like Nutraplanet or BN.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#5 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

Seems that the supply of piracetam is limited in China and elsewhere. Prices are also going up. Still have the racetams at CerebralHealth.com

Edited by synapse, 10 April 2009 - 04:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users