Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

monetary system, conspiracy theories

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 PhilOssifur

• 47 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:11 PM

There are two views on the USDollar. One view is that its destruction won't affect cryonics. The other is that it will destroy cryonics. Should the dollar be defended? How?

1 hr later-- 16 views and no response from Imminst.org members demonstrates the level of either disregard for the dollar or ignorance. This is very interesting. Is my point not specific enoguh? I thought it was an easy question to answer. If you want immortality and you can't tell me anything about the dollar, given the G20 bailout promies and all the other bailouts and the worlds' financial collase, then I don't know if aiming for immortality is for you. Now-- how about a response from someone? How about you Klein?

#2 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:54 PM

Now up to 85 views with only 9 revealed posters...

Caliban-- a brit with no age stated and a director.

EternalTraveller is 30 and has website
http://www.eternaltraveler.org/

FunkOdyssey is 28, lives in Conneticut and makes around 50K as an engineer. Well-- I certainly would NOT have expected in economics, given this thread so far.

Traco is a debate champion at U Western Ontario. He he. Well, he's not winning this debate obviously is he?

M86 is an unknown male. Very secretive apparently. No data at all. Could be a CIA spook.

ForeverFreedom is the only responder here who doesn't see why the USD is important-- he posts about twice a day.

Mariuz just joined in January this year.

Rwac likes nevernever land... which is a reference to peter pan I think-- which indicates this boy-man's mental condtion-- which is in no shape to understand the USD.

Prophets is 33, and looks to be from UK.... so no hope there.

MY comment-- that's it for me for now. I'll check back here in coming days but I can see that most viewers here are not poster and that the posters are nieve and ignorant about the USD. It's quite pathetic. Just so you all know, I'm a Larouche fan--
http://www.larouchepub.com

... who pinpoints the British Empire-- which is a financial cabal based in London as setting the USD up for a collapse-- right now-- unless they're stopped... and they'll try to replace it with a world currency which will destroy the nation state system-- and I'll simply interpret the silence here as complicity in this act of treason by Imminst.or and Klein. It's been nice not chatting with you all.

#3 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:59 PM

- I seriously doubt you will see social unrest in the US like you have seen in Europe or potentially Asia.

YOU'RE DREAMING.

- The US is a pretty efficient capitalist system.

BONUSEES INCLUDED?

- I don't get your point about Bretton Woods and why we have to go back to it.

FIXED EXCHANGE RATES

We have been on a Bretton-Woods accord. PIMCO and others have been calling this BWII, where China and petrostates (GCC/Saudi Arabia) have a fixed exchange rate to the US Dollar. This fixed exchange rate is the cause of the massive inflows of capital to the US that has distorted our balance of payments. If anything, we need China to float their currency and get AWAY from Bretton Woods. You seem to argue to the contrary, which is pretty much insane.

ADJUSTED EXCHANGE RATES BY TREATY WOULD FIX THAT. FLOATING EXCHANGE RATES ARE UNACCEPTABLE.

- Glass Steagal was probably a little too much deregulation,

GLASS STEAGAL "is" REGULATION-- not rereg.

but it really isn't that big a deal if you have the regulators in place to manage the commercial/investment banking entities in their risk taking.

LIKE MORGAN STANTLY AND INVESTMENT BANKS NOW ASKING FOR BAILOUTS? ARE YOU living in an insane asylum. apparently you don't know what AMERICAN "is".

If you've ever worked at a bank, you would know this. It's pretty obviously why Goldman Sachs didn't blow up and Lehman did, they managed their risk and knew what they were doing.

AND WHAT ABOUT MORGAN STANLEY? OR OTHER INVESMENT BANKS that WERE BAILED OUT BY PAULSON BERNANKE???

- You seem to completely ignore the fact that most pension funds and US investors have put a lot of their investment overseas in Non-US assets.

...WHICH ALSO FACE DISASTER

The data shows that US investors have made superior decisions to go overseas and earn an attractive return while foreigners continue to buy worthless US debt. Why don't you take into account foreign holdings by US citizens into your viewpoint of the country's future?

I DON"T HAVE FOREGIN HOLDINGS-- I HAVE A SAVINGS ACCOUNT.

I also don't get your constant harping on the British. It's kind of random.

THE BRITISH EMPIRE EXISTS-- OPERATING OUT OF CITY OF LONDON-- CONTROLLING THE FED-- UNCONSTITUTIONALLY-- and now THEY ARE DONE... You'll see, you BRITISH BLOWHARD. You don't know what you're talking about-- or your'e an agent using sophistry to fool readers. I know what you are.

Posted Image

The British pound has lost 25-30% against the US dollar. It has done terribly and they have worse problems in some ways than the US does. How the hell is Larry Summers or Tim Geithner an agent for these guys? And how exactly has Britain out manuevered the US in any way, shape, or form?

THEY DESTOYRED THE POUND STERMLING IN 1968 TO DESTROY THE USD.... THEY ARE INTENT ON DESTROYING NATIONAL CURRENCIES IN FAVOR OF GRABBING RAW MATERIALS AND CREATING A GLOBAL CURRENCY... SUMMERS is an agent, Geithner is NIEVE-- and reparable-- IF WE get summers out of the way....

The balance of payment issue is 100% China/Petrostates (GCC/Saudi Arabia). It has nothing to do with the UK. The UK is a waning economic influence.

CITY OF LONDON is not UK

You rant and rave about your brain and take a shit on everyone here. Why don't you try your luck in the currency markets then? If you are so smart, I'm sure people will throw money at you to invest on their behalf, cuz you apparently know so god damn much! Then you and this nutball Larouche can take over the world! Won't that be fabulous !

I HAVE A SAVING ACCOUNT. I'm an ordinary person. I don't play currencies. You're a fool to think ordinary people play currencies. You're so detached from AMERICAN LIFE it's pathetic.

didn't EXPECT anyone in Imminst.org to "get the answer right". I'm a glutton for punishment I guess. But I also posted the original question -- does cryonics require defense of the dollar"-- as a test-- just to see what the mindset is here. It's astonishing to see how many views I got within an hour... and within 12 hours. Most of you do not respond however-- and so it's like walking into a dark room filled with zombies.. with an occasional lunatic coming up to the microphone in the spotlight... and everyone who spoke voices views consistent with continued bailouts, inflation, dollar destruction and ruin-- thinking cryonicists and cryonics can survive.

- If you think there is any 'perfect' right answer in this environment. You are deluded.
- Only myself and one or two others are stupid enough to waste their time w/ a rambling idiot like yourself on a serious issue. You've shown little to no evidence, fact, numerical or otherwise that you know what you are talking about.
- I see no reason to believe that an industry like cryonics will completely fail, just because the US has economic issues. You've presented no information that shows a relationship between the financial future of this specific little industry and the future of the US economy/dollar. Just a bunch of screaming and ranting about the dollar... we're all going to hell... blah blah. OK, so we got some problems, but it's dangerous to sell America short. The outlook for some industries like beef export and semiconductors is very bright.
- wtf is talking about bailouts, inflation, dollar destruction? where is your analysis? "I know this guy named Larouche he says US is doomed!!!!!!!!111" Yea well Blue Horseshoe Loves America.

THE PERFECT ANSWER IS "listen to larouche".

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:14 PM

the key takeaway from this entire thread/discussion is:

people who take a smidgen of fact or reality and then run with it to the ends of the earth are a danger to themselves and probably to society at large.

im done here.

#5 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:57 PM

In the end it will depend on innovation, growth rate in the populous, and that is the real issue facing the US. The debt is a problem, but declining productivity rates and a declining growth in the population is just as serious a problem. It is a multifaceted issue that isn't as easily grasp by a bunch of pro-Ron Paul internutters.

you have pretty much reproduced that standard conventional wisdom here, but you fail to quantify certain aspects of life. You note that population growth is essential to economic growth, but there are other ramifications of population growth (or lack of it) that you do not quantify and do not consider in your estimates/calculations.

If population does not grow, yes, economic growth will be less. But also the cost of labor per hour will go up, and it will rise faster than the cost of living, so therefore the quality of life for american citizens will improve. But the conventional wisdom you tout does not seem to care about that.

Every cloud has a silver lining. There are two sides to every story. Why is it that the view espoused by you and (not coincidentally) by the mass media (which is funded by ad revenues from investors and business owners who buy labor) never seems to account for the POSITIVE effects of a population that does not grow?

AHA--- You people are onto something here. Population.. or as I like to say "Poop-ulation" since it produces poop. But the essential feature of progress is the ability to increase out potential population density. You ain't gonna have what ya call yer progress without poopulation. The more poop there is, the more progress there is. Think about that.

#6 cryofan

• 136 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:32 PM

AHA--- You people are onto something here. Population.. or as I like to say "Poop-ulation" since it produces poop.

That aint the only thing that produces poop....

#7 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:46 PM

AHA--- You people are onto something here. Population.. or as I like to say "Poop-ulation" since it produces poop.

That aint the only thing that produces poop....

AH AHHH HA HA HA.. you mean me right? I get it. Speaking of poop, I've been trying Colotox-- and it DOES create bigger stools that "slip" out faster. I'm not totally convinced, but it's looking that way. They say we're all full of poop that can't get out. Believing everything I read, I explored that issue and it DOES look as if life extension depends on pooping better. You could call it transpoop or BetterPoop. Don't poo poo this.

Seriously, all pooping aside, the potential relative human population density isn't simply bullpoop. It's real. Of course you Aristrotelian British bastards will reject it-- but it's where Larouche is. Think about it-- More people = MORE human MINDS-- or brains if you want to be reductionist about it. MORE brains is more BRAIN POWER.

Put THAT in your poop bowl and flush it. BRAIN POWER. You could say that human brain power is directly proportional to human poop. That's for the mathematicians lurking here. You cannot DENY that scientifically what I'm saying is true. I've been threatened with being banned by the moderator by the way. I want you all to support me here and keep me online. You can see that I have valuable contributions to make to your incestuous little group here... the incest being among reductionist logical positivists and assorted anti-larouche cult members. (That was an intentional insult to see if it pushes any buttons-- which are apparently easy to push here).

#8 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:25 PM

Just so you all know that this concept of relative population density is real and significant, look at the Larouche search on it

http://www.google.co...G=Google Search

See?

It is Plato's conception of dynamis, as revived and developed by Nicolaus of Cusa and Kepler, that leads to Leibniz's founding of physical economy and what Leibniz called "the science of dynamics," as opposed to Newton's mechanics; the pathway leads thence into the work of Gauss and Riemann, and finally to Lyndon LaRouche's discoveries in physical economy. It is not by accident that LaRouche, in his book In Defense of Common Sense, cites exactly the indicated passage of Plato's Theatetus, in the context of presenting his own conception of "rate of increase of relative potential population density" through the process of individual human discovery and the successive integration into social practice, of new physical "powers." That latter conception constitutes, in my view, the highest development reached so far, in unfolding what was implicit in Plato's dynamis.
unquote

My comment-- We're off topic here. and I want to get back to the dollar.

Here are hits for the US dollar on the Larouche site

http://www.google.co...amp;btnG=Search

All you anti-american luciferian secular humanist logical positivist sophiests here at imminst.org should study LArouche's american history and you would find this....

So, what we can do, is, very simply, is we can go back to the U.S. Federal Constitution, and create what's called a "credit-based dollar," as opposed to a "monetary dollar." A credit-based dollar is consistent with our Constitution: that no money, as legal currency, as legal tender, can be uttered under the U.S. Constitution, without a vote by the U.S. Congress on behalf of action by the U.S. Presidency.
unquote

My commment... Go back to the US Constitution and create a CREDIT BASED DOLLAR-- got that? Look it up, you bunch of traitors who can't find immortality because you're acting as dupes and agents of the Globalists imperialists....

OK-- I apologize-- I should name call. Right? I might get banned. But hear me out... and learn to filter the crap you don't like from the GOOD STUFF... like CREDIT BASED DOLLAR....

So, in our system, the official currency of the United States, insofar as we follow our own Constitution, is limited to dollars, or dollar-equivalent negotiables, which are uttered only by previous authorization of the U.S. Congress, especially the House of Representatives, and uttered by the U.S. Federal government!
unquote
source
http://larouchepub.c...v18_opener.html

My comment-- This is it folks, my last post here... because I'm pointing your nose, which is currently in poop, to the PROPER ANSWER--

A Credit System

How does it work for us? Under our Constitution, any credit we utter, in a monetizable form, is an obligation under the authority of the U.S. government, in each process, by the approval of the Congress, the uttering of it, and by the action of the Federal government, with that approval. Now, also, not only do we utter our currency, properly, under those terms, but if we, as a nation, as a sovereign republic, enter into an agreement, a treaty agreement with other countries, for the same system, then under the treaty agreement, other countries enjoy the advantage of the same system we have for reorganization of our debts.

And that's the only way we can get out of this mess.
UNQUOTE

My comment-- Cryonics requires the defense of the dollar and THAT is how we defend it, you bunch rag tag honkey tonk immortalists. (I think that's going to get me banned now--and the girlie men will want me to "apologize". Yeah. Okay honey. Sorry I insulted your fat ass.

My further comment-- Cryonics rose out of the liquid nitrogen industry, which rose out of the steel industry, which got its start in the Industrial revolution, which got its start in the USA-- and I'm sure you brits will dismiss that out of hand... but it's true... so cryonics is American apple pie-- and therefero WILL depend on the defense of teh CREDIT BASED dollar you bunch of hick and yockels who can't tell your nation-state from your Hitler and your queen and your Lucifer.

So, we create a group of nations, who are operating under treaty relationship with the United States, which gives Constitutional protection to this, so that we now have created a new system—a credit system—to replace the existing monetary system. And everything that is put under the protection of the credit system, is now solid. Everything else is thrown onto the floor, to see what you can pick up: It's in bankruptcy.
Unquote

My comment-- Group of nations. Got that? Credit system. Got it? REplace the existing MONETaRY system, got that? Bankruptcy. Got it? Get it. You'll need it for the final exam. There's a final exam. Ohhh yeah. There's a final exam comin up. And you're all gonna be tested. THIS Is only the BEGINNING. heh heh. (Unless the moderator has the good sense to ban me from this forum).

Why not just read the article yourself?
http://larouchepub.c...v18_opener.html

And don't bother banning me-- I'm gone now. I know what's going on here. I can tell. Cuz i can see the CURVATURE. I know precisely what this place. I know who runs it. I know who the gatekeepers are. I know as much as I need to know-- which is pretty scary. And I can say this-- that from now on, you don't need me here. You've been jarred... you've been insulted... you've been instructed. And NOW, you're on your own... it's just you boys and Larouche now. And anytime you want to know what I'm up to, just check the Larouche sites...

http://www.larouchepub.com
http://www.larouchepac.com

Cryonics doesn't have to be dictated to by anti-American anti-US dollar non-historians-- cryonics will thrive IF we all become American System advocates again and DEFEND the dollar-- by going to a CREDIT BASED dollar-- as larouche points to-- which will enable the sovereignt of other nations in a community of nations.. otherwise you'll get globalism and dinsintration and DEPOPULATION-- and all you will likely be part of the depopulated group... so get busy and read Larouche and save the planet... and civilization.

I'm going to ban myself for now. I'm not even going to check in to see responses anymore. It's a waste of time. It HAS been mildly fun however. Almost hallucinogenic.

THANK YOU for participating in this discussion... seriously. My apologies to those who dont' like the way I throw myself around-- it's just a natual style-- I want you to UNDERSTAND how I view things and a little shock jock wrecklessnes doesn't hurt-- it just opens up the stops a bit. The situation REALLY is are you with the nations-state system and the Americna unique constitution-- and the equality of man-- above animal etc etc.... or are you a darwinian survival of the fittest-- live and let die variety-- and I'm simply here to encourage you to reconsdier the former-- and to do that-- look seriously at larouche yourself.

Ok that's my ptich.

Over... and out.

And Plus, no you can't be my owner-- for one thing unperson tried it and you can ask HIM what happened. I'mm sure he'll be happy to tell you what he LEARNED.

#9 advancedatheist

• 1,419 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:28 PM

If we happen to muddle through the next year with neither hyperinflation nor an economic collapse, I wonder if the LaRouchies and the "Austrian" economists will both own up to their "wrong tomorrows" predictions set for the remainder of 2009.

#10 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:19 PM

CALM DOWN--

....and read this article by Larouche.

http://www.larouchepac.com/print/9861

The G20 under Brown called for a GLOBAL CURRENCY..... this thread is ABOUT whether cryonics can survive a destruction of the dollar. I already KNOW the answer from a physical science point of view and the answer is NO.

Cryonics REQUIRES defense of the dollar. This section of imminst.org deals with cryonics. You all want immortality. You can't HAVE immortality if you do NOT study physical economy and understand what money "is"-- understand "monetarism" vs. "public credit"

The establishment of the constitutional republic of the United States has been the principal exception to imperial power on this planet since 1789, and, more emphatically, since the victory of the United States over the British imperial forces deploying the Confederacy. There have been tendencies to draw the United States into the British imperial system centered in the Bank of England and later, the London-controlled Basel Bank for International Settlements. This has been a tendency toward reassimilation of the U.S.A., into the British empire by the Wall Street gang whenever the wrong political flavor of candidate has gained the Presidency and control over the U.S. Congress, but although President Franklin Roosevelt’s actions put a check on the British subversion of U.S. institutions, the U.S.A. never broke, until now, with its Constitution.
unquote

First, unless man develops the Biosphere, in the manner I have described, respecting the principled features of Academician V.I. Vernadsky’s discoveries, society will be destroyed by attrition. If production is not organized in terms of sovereign national cultures, the society will fail for reason of effects of bestialization. If the emphasis is not on a commitment to reject what is called “environmentalism,” society will now disintegrate, if only for that reason, alone.

Thus, the organization of the economy of the nation-state, and of relations among the respective sovereign nation-state cultures of the planet, must be organized around the notion of a credit-system, rather than either a monetary system, or monetary systems.

On this latter account, since money has no intrinsic value in a real economy, but only a conventional valuation, the proper organization among nation-states is that of fixed-exchange-rate credit-systems, not monetary systems, Such credit-systems and their function, are the proper basis for organization of trade and other relations among the respective sovereign nation-states of the planet. The essential function of such fixed-exchange-rate systems of trade and investment, is the mustering of increasingly long-term average lapsed-times of investment in increasingly, physically, capital-intensive investment in the basic economic infrastructure of both production and human life.
Unquote

I am SHOCKED by witnessing 300+ viewers here in Imminst.org to this question of cryonics and the dollar that thei ENTIRE FORUM is a dollar-hating group-- which can mean only one thing... that Imminst.org is a subversive group-- traitors to the US.... either knowingly or in most case, apparently unknowinly-- not knowing what the USDollar is-- and it's role-- and it's constituional role-- and potential role that is STILL unique among nation-states in the world.

All of cryonics and life extension-- and immortality here-- seems to be infected with the pesitlence of Globalistm-- which is fascism-- and the stink of anti-humanism and anti-nation-statism. NOT ONE "creature" here-- has come to my defenese. Not one! It's incredible. None you of you has an American historical roots in their cognition? You ALL reject Larouche OUT OF HAND? -- based on what? The British emprie attacks? Have none of you read history at ALL???

If you read nothing else... read the article from which I just took these quotes-- on the NEW WORLD CURRENCY being planned by the G20-- by increasing IMF drawing rights...

http://www.larouchepac.com/print/9861

... and don't worry about my ATTITUDE-- because you're going to have a lot MORE than that to worry about if the dollar goes down. If the dollar goes down-- which it WILL if the bailouts continue-- then the WORLD goes down and there will be depopulation-- and a DARK AGE... you cannot expect to survive that. You're not immortalists. You're IMMORAL-ists.... just take the T out and that's what you all apparently are.

It's really astonishing to witness this thread.... and the truly treasonous attitudes here.

I STARTED this thread... and I started by ASKing "does cryonics require defenese of the dollar"-- as bait-- but I KNOW that the answer is YES-- Cryonics REQUIRES defense of the dollar-- therefore cryonics REQUIRES the dismissal of the G20 agreeement-- the rejection of a world currency-- the rejection of Brown and the City of London-- the British Empire in short-- NOT the British people-- the cabal of banking that seeks the end of the national currencies--

My conclusion here-- hopefully this is my last post here-- is that Imminst is a British intelligence operation. A few of you gatekeepers know that and the rest of the dupes don't-- but are brainwashed into being dollar-hating anti-americans who have no background in history and economics. The format of discussion here is a fallacy. None of you recognizes the THREAD STARTER as the LEAD MAN-- as the MODERATOR of the thread-- that FALLACY of composition leads to chaos, and confusion. None of you uses alphabetical subject line headers-- despite the function being possible here... None of you asks ME, the THREAD STARTER, a question....

This all leads to POPULAR OPINION here being the DICTATOR of the direction of the conversation. This ERASES the sovereign mind of the thread starter-- ERASES the BASIC POINT of the thread starter-- it's like a GANG from CLOCKWORK ORANGE by Kubrick-- beating up the lead speaker or the teacher... which is consitent with the coming FASCISM that will take hold if the USdollar is NOT defended...

Nothing I'm writing ought to get me banned here. I'm making a point.... and NONE of you repeats my point or attetmps to paraphrase me... so not only are you all traitors by being dollar haters-- and pretending that cryonics and the US and the world is not going to be affected by current bailout trends and hoaxes by the investment banks who ILLEGALLy created the QUADRILLIONS in unpayble derivatibe contracts which will DESTROY the insurnace industry next-- and stop all international CREDIT-- not ONLY that-- but none of you understand s the proper composition of a THREAD and style of debate and DFERENCE to the thread starter. It's CHAOS-- which is exactly British Intelligence methods...

Maybe, just maybe-- ONE of you recognizes the truth I convey here. If that occurs, I've done my job. So go ahead-- ban me. See what I care. I KNOW what is happening here... and it ain't cryonics or immortality. It's basically another front for British subversion-- with the cryonics LABEL and the immortalit LABEL. But it's not about cryonics or immortality. It's about DESTRUCTION of the nation-state-- using the ignorance of young idealistic people in a new fascism.

THAT is what's going on here. UNLESS you defend the dollar-- and sovereign currencies in general through a new bretton woods, you're going into a DARK AGE-- and sudden depopulation from 6.5 billion to less than 2 billion. Mark Plus-- there's something very faulty about your notion that because the dollar hasn't been destroyed YET, that it's not ABOUT to be destroyed. You have no basis for understanding what you're saying. Essentially, you've lost your mind. The mind is a feature of humanity that represents a dimension higher than your simpleton's sensory inputs as DATA.

Here's a video for you to enjoy over breakfast.... WATCH it-- if only to witness something you're not familiar with...

We're facing GLOBAL collapse-- and what I want is IMMINST.org members who ARE for understanding the new dark age crisis... after watching this video...

Answer the question in this survey--

http://www.network54.com/Votelet/54185

The British Empire had COLONIES-- and were never allowed to develop beyond the level they needed to be raped-- for example railways were built to extract minerats but not for internal development. It's all about LOOTING-- which is what the BAILOUTS are today-- the British Empire STILL exists-- in the form of the monetary system.

TWO systems run the world-- one leads to depopulation and barbarism, the other to civilization. One looks to universal war, the other peace. They are the British system and the American system of economics. The true mission of the United States is to raise humanist. Imminst.org MUST join that LARGER movement... and stop associating with the SUBVERSION of the British empire.

YOUR HOMEWORK-- for this week--

READ that article above and WATCH the video. Consider REFRAMING immortailty in an American system context. Stop being TRAITORS. Learn what creates the human mind and the human potential. Stop attacking me..,.. and consider the IDEAS I'm promoting here.

Edited by PhilOssifur, 06 April 2009 - 12:42 PM.

#11 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:16 PM

I am SHOCKED by witnessing 300+ viewers here in Imminst.org to this question of cryonics and the dollar that thei ENTIRE FORUM is a dollar-hating group-- which can mean only one thing... that Imminst.org is a subversive group-- traitors to the US....

... and don't worry about my ATTITUDE-- because you're going to have a lot MORE than that to worry about if the dollar goes down. If the dollar goes down-- which it WILL if the bailouts continue-- then the WORLD goes down and there will be depopulation-- and a DARK AGE... you cannot expect to survive that. You're not immortalists. You're IMMORAL-ists.... just take the T out and that's what you all apparently are.

It's really astonishing to witness this thread.... and the truly treasonous attitudes here....

I STARTED this thread... and I started by ASKing "does cryonics require defenese of the dollar"-- as bait-- but I KNOW that the answer is YES-- Cryonics REQUIRES defense of the dollar--

My conclusion here-- hopefully this is my last post here-- is that Imminst is a British intelligence operation. A few of you gatekeepers know that and the rest of the dupes don't-- but are brainwashed into being dollar-hating anti-americans who have no background in history and economics. The format of discussion here is a fallacy. None of you recognizes the THREAD STARTER as the LEAD MAN-- as the MODERATOR of the thread-- that FALLACY of composition leads to chaos, and confusion. None of you uses alphabetical subject line headers-- despite the function being possible here... None of you asks ME, the THREAD STARTER, a question.... .........

you are fucking crazy and have delusions of grandeur. and i say that as someone who has been bearish on US real estate, the US dollar and the US economy in general since Q1 2005, and I literally bet $100+ M on behalf of clients to that effect.

#12 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:33 PM

you are fucking crazy and have delusions of grandeur. and i say that as someone who has been bearish on US real estate, the US dollar and the US economy in general since Q1 2005, and I literally bet $100+ M on behalf of clients to that effect.
[/quote]

FALSE. I am not crazy. And I am not deluded. And I am especially NOT deluded into "grandeur". You're not using the MIND CONTROL weapon of phony psychiatray-- which Thomas Szaz discredited. This is ALWAYS the TACTIC used by dupe/agents like you. It's so transparent now, it has no legs. Just like your response. Nothing. You have nothing.

BEARISH on real estate, huh? Since 2005. AGAIN you exhibit the clinical insanity of a monetarist with NO COMPREHENSION of what is going on in the PHYSICAL real economy. YOu BET money-- because that's what you are-- nothing but a little tyke doing your WALL STREET GAMBLING, thinking MONEY is economics. You're insane-- money is NOT economy.

IF you're so smart, tell us all here what DERIVATIVES ARE-- and sum up the problem with the BANK BAILOUTS. Where did the money go, smart mouth???

#13 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:37 PM

Just out of curiosity, I looked at the article you linked. Larouche Junior is even nuttier than his dad was. Reading it reminded me of the crazy lady talking to herself in the laundromat.

#14 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

Good Lord. The suggestion from the G20 to create a "basket of currencies" was mainly a poke at the US telling them to get their act together and be more responsible. Even if we do witness the end of USD hegemony, that is in no way the "end" of the Dollar. The idea that environmentalism is going to bring about the next Dark Ages is so far off the mark as to border on insane. PhilOssifur, you will not get banned for expounding on what some may consider crazy ideas. You will only get banned for being a jerk, and you've been nicer lately so I don't see a big problem there. It would be nice if you would refrain from calling us "immoral" because we don't all add noise to this thread. That's just not the way it works around here.

Niner-- Let's take a breath here. Let's characterize your post as false moderation. You are PRETENDING to be calm, cool and collected-- WHILE THE USA IS UNDER ATTACK.

That is because

a) you have no idea what you're saying

b) you're a girl at heart because you value "getting along" more than the TRuth

c) you just threatened me with a vote to ban me based on my being a JERK, despite my POINTING OUT A VALUABLE DISTINCTION in ECONOMICS that none of you understand-- the monetary vs. public credit system-- and you're banning me for being a JERK-- is a COVER for your hatred of the nation-state system-- which you did not comment on.... because you're part of a system of national breakup-- You OUGHT to be able to get past a few insults to get to the POINT here-- So use whatever excuse you want... the USA and that nation-state system is under attack-- and YOU are suppressing the KNOWLEDGE of that attack-- that's what is going on here.... there is currently FINANCIAL WAR going on... and either you don't get it-- or you do and you're going to SHUT ME UP-- just like the CORPORATE meda was told NEVER to mention Larouche-- wHY??? Because he's ONTO it.

The G20's plan for a world currency is not merely a POKE-- at the US-- THAT IS A GOERGE SOROS NAZI plan. You're a mental invalid if you think it's a poke. It's NOT the US that has to be more responsible-- in that the ATTACK is coming from the CITY OF LONDON and the HEDGE FUNDS AND DERITIVATES... and Wall St.... and there has been a take-down of US agriculture and industry for decades... look at the TRILATERAL COMMISSION...

Environmetalism was used by the NAZI's-- it is a MIND CONTROL WEAPON CONCEPT-- that KILLS... as surely as firepower... You're being duped. This only SEEMS crazy to you-- but you're mentally boxed in-- and cannot see the truth.

Your concern with namecalling over TRUTH-- and your attempt to MODERATE OUT the ATTACK-- on national sovereign currencies-- and denial of the distincitions I make between MONETARISM and public credit-- ALL POINT TO YOUR WILLING COMPLIANCE with the attack. You dimsiss me as crazy-- yet show NO SIGN of knowing history or economics.

My position STANDS.

Your position and the position of everyone here-- is IN ALIGNMENT with the attackers-- who ARE named "the British Empire" but who are not essentially BRItish-- but who are centered in the CITY OF LONDON-- which is it's OWN SOVEREIGN TERRIORTY---

WE are currently not only under financial attack-- we are under media brainwash attack-- because what is imporant is that the MONETARY SYSTEM has destroyed itself and NOW we must SAVE THE DOLLAR to SAVE CRYONICS and SAVE THE WORLD-- That is my persepctive. Go ahead and ban me-- it will prove beyond all doubt that you're acting-- whether you know it or not-- as BritishEmpire minions.

I haven't seen anthing here that reflects Classical Renaissance thinking-- NOT ONE WORD. This place is a cesspool. The NIEVE readers here should take this seriously-- and consdier my links above.

#15 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:55 PM

Okee doke. It's spelled naive, for the record. The international cabal of moderators meeting in our secret lair under the ocean will now get back to plotting against you.

#16 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:56 PM

philossifur:

run along and go play in the park. adults are busy here.

#17 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:20 PM

Okee doke. It's spelled naive, for the record. The international cabal of moderators meeting in our secret lair under the ocean will now get back to plotting against you.

Okee dokee--- is an insulting dismissal-- you simply have no concept of what we're talking about here. The idea that I'm under the impresssion that you're potting against me is another vein attempt to frame this as me-- the crazy guy. You've againt taken the line of thought OFF POINT-- and any intelligent reader can see that.

The British Empire is PLOTTING against the USA and the public credit system in the USA constitution-- and against internal development of lands masses with maglev rail and nuclear power-- and against the nation state system. The g20 exansion of special drawing rights for IMF points PRECISELY in that direction

YOU have nothing to say because you're a young ignoramus and obviously out gunned by my points. So typical of your sort, you can do nothing but resort to what you think are clever attacks on my psychology. And of course, other Imminst.org readers, being like you, will fall for it. Will anyone here come to my defnese on any of my points? Maybe not... it's QUITE possible that you've ALL been living in your little immotalist fishbowl here-- which is IN FACT a TOILET bowl...

Plotting against me. Trying to pretend that I suffer from a mental "disease" of paranoia huh? That's one of the oldest "stupid human tricks" in the book. You've got nothing better than that. Disgraceful. Really.

#18 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:24 PM

philossifur:

run along and go play in the park. adults are busy here.

That's what you've got? Pathetic. You're simply covering up for your ignorance. And your dollar-hatred. Did you check in with your supervisor before posting here in this thread? Because there ARE gate keepers here you know. Or didn't you know that?

ADULTS? YOu call the guys here adults? This is CHILDS play, pal. WATCH what happens with Larry Summers who just got his hand caught in the cookie jar. (summers is a Briitish agent who is misleading Obama on supporting the G20 plan for world currency). You're not an adult. Trust me on that.

#19 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:27 PM

The British Empire is PLOTTING against the USA and the public credit system in the USA constitution-- and against internal development of lands masses with maglev rail and nuclear power-- and against the nation state system. The g20 exansion of special drawing rights for IMF points PRECISELY in that direction

SDRs is not a currency and points to nothing about the US. US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner previously worked at the IMF. You honestly believe the Treasury Secretary is paying US $ into the IMF, worked at the IMF, but is somehow letting the IMF/Britain tank the US economy through some subversive scheme? US has the most votes of anyone at the IMF when decisions are made. Your views are delusional.

Edited by prophets, 06 April 2009 - 02:28 PM.

#20 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:45 PM

SDRs is not a currency and points to nothing about the US. US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner previously worked at the IMF. You honestly believe the Treasury Secretary is paying US $ into the IMF, worked at the IMF, but is somehow letting the IMF/Britain tank the US economy through some subversive scheme? US has the most votes of anyone at the IMF when decisions are made. Your views are delusional.

NO, it is YOU who are "delusional". Geither is the boytoy of Summers who has Geitner licking his balls. When Summers is fired for kickbacks from bailouts, Geitner, otherwise a possible smart fellow, might see more clearly. The IMF itself is an ENEMY combattent in the FINANCIAL WAR--

The reference to delusional is cute. Your such a good little dupe to slander a Larouche follower like me-- just like you're told to do. The IS A SUBVERSIVE SCHEME going on... check it out. READ Larouche... here...

When a society undergoing breakdown wants to escape responsibility for acting on reality, and is devoid of new ideas, what better event than to hold a global summit? The funereal G-20 summit was so pathetically bad that it created an open field for Britain's Conservative Party to mercilessly and delightfully skewer the pro-genocide Fabian Society masterminds of the summit, starting with Gordon Brown.
unquote
source
http://www.larouchepac.com/node/9870

fABIANS....
google
http://www.google.co...G=Google Search

Fabians are the masterminds. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. This is NOT delusional.

Geitner is being controlled by Summers who is an agent...

When confronted on CBS' Face the Nation on Sunday by host Bob Schieffer, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner lied that the Treasury was not trying to bypass the Congress: "No, that's not true." But when David Axelrod was asked the same question by Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace, he admitted that the administration doesn't "want to create disincentives and undermine the program.... we need these financial companies to help...."
unquote
source
http://www.larouchepac.com/node/9867

MY comment-- SO GEITNER is INDEED setting let the IMF/Britain tank the US economy. So did Carter by letting Brzezinski and the Trilateral commission DEINDUSTRIALIZE the US...

#21 cryofan

• 136 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:58 PM

yee haw! philossifur is on a roll!

#22 advancedatheist

• 1,419 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:00 PM

Just out of curiosity, I looked at the article you linked. Larouche Junior is even nuttier than his dad was. Reading it reminded me of the crazy lady talking to herself in the laundromat.

#23 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:33 PM

I don't quite get it Mark. I watched it-- it IS entertainng but... Who am I supposed to be?-- the munchkin on the right? I never saw the movie. My suggestion for your pathology is to stop watching movies. Go cold turkey. It's really affecting you apprently.

And we also see embedded in your post the refusal to comment on any of the content.

Let me tell you-- as a matter of course-- since you and I go back a few years... I now consider myself the FATHER of CLASSICAL HUMANIST physical immortality and Classical HUmanist cryonics consistent with the Vernadsky concept of 3 phase spaces in the universe, abiotic, biotic, and human cognitive. A working point for someone like would be to investigate the Prospect of BioPhotons as they relate to cryonics. Have a report ready from me next Monday morning.

By the way, another guy made a slave-claim on me just like you did-- and I threatened to cancel my Alcor membership-- he advised me not to-- I said withdraw your slave certificate-- he did-- and I asked him why he did-- and he said-- so he can enslave me in the future-- and then he changed topic. I reminded him that there is a "saying" that says that we take certain truths to be self-evident-- and he said "damn that constittuion" and I said-- it's not the constitution-- its the declararion of independence. So BOTH of you are guilty of wanting to WITHDRAW the declaration of indpendence... which is independence from BRITISH EMPIRE tyranny... and your joking gets a laugh, maybe-- but now there is FINANCIAL WAR and YOU do not know WHICH SIDE your bread is buttered on...

...so all you're doing is disaplaying GROSS ignorance. At one time, I thought you were better than that. Here's a topic close to your heart-- religion. What do you think of the theory that Christianity began in conjunction with the AGE OF PICSES as the Zeitgeist film on Youtube points out? The Picses is a fish-- Chrisitiantys symbol is the fish. The ELITES on both the PLATONIC and ARISTOTELIAN sides -- create myths. JEsus is a myth-- USEFUL to the Platonics... What do you think of that, Mr. Religion Expert? Don't worry about going OFF TOPIC here-- this is MY thread... I'M the moderator here... not Klein or any of his underlings... All they are-- are NAZI SECURITY OFFICERS-- Jackboot thugs, like FD and HInek on cold filter and Brown on Cryonet... and O'conner on the FAKE alcor forum AlcorUnited-- that's now defunct...

#24 cryofan

• 136 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

well, I ssw the zeitgeist movie, and most of it is accurate, in my opinion. I don't know about the fed reserve stuff that took up part of the movie. I never watched that part.

#25 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:00 PM

i blame myself for posting in this thread in the first place.

i hope you get mental help philossifur.

i hope you also get banned.

#26 advancedatheist

• 1,419 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

well, I ssw the zeitgeist movie, and most of it is accurate, in my opinion. I don't know about the fed reserve stuff that took up part of the movie. I never watched that part.

If private parties own the Federal Reserve, I wonder why libertarians complain about that in light of their ideology about privatizing as many of the functions of the government as possible. And why do these same people also advocate violating the Fed owners' property rights by abolishing or nationalizing it?

#27 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:07 PM

Specifically though, what did you think of the sky view of Pisces and the fact that Christianty's run across time corresponds to the dominance of that in the precessional equinox? -- thus confirming that Jesus is a USEful myth-- to the Platonic elite?

#28 PhilOssifur

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:11 PM

The idea that I require so-called "mental help" is a very weak "argument" on your part. Ironically, it's you who requires the mental help in the sense of assistance for making your points.... I'm not referring to psychiaratry here-- just good old fashined history and economics lessons. That kiind of mental help you can get from me. I'm still willing to help you.

Banning me does nothing to improve your position, mentally spekaing. Here's your homework-- You tell the group here-- which is growing-- you tell 'em what a human is-- compared to an animal. What distinguishes human from mere animal. I guarantee that that will put you back on the road to the mental help YOU need. You can thank me later.

#29 advancedatheist

• 1,419 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:12 PM

Specifically though, what did you think of the sky view of Pisces and the fact that Christianty's run across time corresponds to the dominance of that in the precessional equinox? -- thus confirming that Jesus is a USEful myth-- to the Platonic elite?

Who cares about this astrological hoodoo, Phil?

#30 cryofan

• 136 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:14 PM

oh, come on. he has not done anything that awful.

and as for your remark impugning his mental faculties, I must take issue at that. As you can see from the "ownership" thread in this same forum, I currently own the only "share" of Philossifur. And in the distant future, when we are revived, and there is no constitution to stop slavery, that certificate of ownership will prove quite valuable. And I defend what is mine, dagnabit. So quit damaging the potential value of my property, sir!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users