• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Does any body take piracetam from the UK?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Imagination

• 350 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

There used to be a few suppliers a couple of months ago I found in the UK on the net that sold piracetam, they all seem to of removed it now and no longer stock it, does anybody know why? Looking for a good place to get it, if you buy it from the USA the shipping costs seem to be more expensive than the piracetam itself.

So does anybody know a good place to get it in bulk for the best price?

Thanks

#2 Nuclear Biscuit

• 9 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:14 PM

There used to be a few suppliers a couple of months ago I found in the UK on the net that sold piracetam, they all seem to of removed it now and no longer stock it, does anybody know why? Looking for a good place to get it, if you buy it from the USA the shipping costs seem to be more expensive than the piracetam itself.

So does anybody know a good place to get it in bulk for the best price?

Thanks

www.docsimon.co.uk sells generic Czech piracetam very cheap (£5-6/ 100 800mg tabs depending on the exchange rate) but there's a £22 flat rate shipping charge http://www.docsimon....-tbl-100x-800mg http://www.docsimon....-tbl-60x-1200mg I haven't tried them yet but will be doing so when my current supply nears its end.

So far I've used Quality Health Inc and bulk bought piracetam powder from a website called Island Supplements. Quality health sell 60 800mg Nootropil brand tabs for 16.43 Euros, they seem to be reliable but they make you submit a disclaimer form before they'll ship to you, which is a pain in the ass. Island Supplements charges $19.99 for 500g of piracetam powder. I capped this myself but find the capsules are too fast release for my liking. In future I'm sticking with tabs.

Hope this helps!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users