#1 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:43 AM

http://www.dhea.com/matrixyl-2.pdf

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:20 AM

The in vivo data appears promising. What does one have to pay for this substance in a commercial product? Is it available?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:06 AM

The in vivo data appears promising. What does one have to pay for this substance in a commercial product? Is it available?

Here is a list of some recently released products containing Matrixyl 3000. I am not certain as to what extent these particular products are effective but one thing to keep in mind is that the people who sponsored the study are the same people who are marketing matrixyl 3000. That doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't work. It could mean that they stumbled onto something and sought studies to confirm things.

The prices of the products listed there do not seem comparatively insane. I would try it if I had wrinkles.

Edited by TheFountain, 28 July 2009 - 06:07 AM.

#4 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:16 PM

From what I have begun to understand about peptides based on our FOXO4 DRI buy is that they have strict storage requirements and become unstable in liquids if kept above -20c or are unfrozen and refrozen repeatedly. It's likely that the most effective method for distributing matrixyl 3000 as a facial product is with 1 "dose" applicators sealed in a box of dry ice to be kept in the freezer and unfrozen each use. This would get expensive for sure, but if it's effective then it's less expensive than wasting your money on useless crap claiming to have Matrixyl 3000 in it.

I've e-mailed Sederma about this but I doubt they'll get back to me and if they do, I doubt the answer will be satisfactory.

#5 adamh

• 1,032 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:20 AM

But are all peptides the same? It seems logical that some would degrade quickly and some would be quite stable and robust just like any group of compounds. Most likely the more complex the molecule the quicker it will succumb to heat or thawing and refreezing. Shorter chain molecules probably will not have as much of a problem though that may be an oversimplification.

Has anyone tried this and had results? Or have studies been done? The original link no longer works

#6 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:16 PM

What ever happened to copper peptides?

I remember how many positive remarks and reviews they received here from our many loyal forumers, I never tried them because I never had wrinkles but I also remember one specific side effect being the causing of wrinkles due to a crinkling effect of some sort. 

I am sure a thing or two I have tried through the past few years have contained one peptide or another but I have never actually invested in specific peptide formula's.

I'm actually still using 5% Niacinamide right now as my primary skin care agent. And I will be getting back into using Amlactin once or twice per month this winter. 

#7 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

I was using Juvess, which I believe contained copper peptides? Unfortunately I didn't get to try it long enough because something in the product caused me to break out.

#8 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:09 AM

I bought some of the brand "the ordinary" it cost like 12 euro, I imagine the bottle would last a month at least. there are some reviews on it, so I bought it just because it seemed fairly promising based on that and the wiki article on it.

I don't really have wrinkles though 

#9 ekaitz

• 67 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:24 PM

I hope it wont be any effect on reducing subq fat layer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users