• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:09 AM

original thread

i'm unsure of what brand to use... delta gold looks promising. tocomin perhaps?

#2 shazam

• 197 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:04 AM

original thread

i'm unsure of what brand to use... delta gold looks promising. tocomin perhaps?

So you're going with them, hmm? Tocosorb uses tocomin. Of course, it's lipid based, so that's why it's alot more bioavailable than most. Dry 'treinols... dunno about that, even with food, but putting a little in couldn't hurt. As long as it doesn't drive expenses up alot, anyway.

#3 Pike

• 517 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:37 AM

oi. well, if it's decided that tocotrienols are going in the final product then i would say that using tocotrienol forms like Tocomin or Nutreine would be a bad idea. the inclusion of tocotrienols will already increase the price, using a proprietary form of them is only going to make that worse.

#4 shazam

• 197 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:44 AM

oi. well, if it's decided that tocotrienols are going in the final product then i would say that using tocotrienol forms like Tocomin or Nutreine would be a bad idea. the inclusion of tocotrienols will already increase the price, using a proprietary form of them is only going to make that worse.

I'm gonna let out a resounding 'no' on trienols. This is going to be a cosmetic change looking at all the factors to the extent of my knowledge. Dry? With tocopherols? This is not going to do a hell of a lot at all, except maybe replicate food more closely, but that's the thing... WHAT food? Foods differ, too.

I suppose using a cheapo tocotreinol source would be just about as good as using tocomin in this case, which would be just about as good as using nothing. And guess which one is cheaper? Maybe when we do the 'orthocore' type supplement, but this is the 'multi-basics' from what I'm hearing, and cosmetic changes... naaaaaah.

#5 ajnast4r

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:49 PM

yea i agree about branded tocotrienols.

i would prefer to see a balanced mixture rather than a higher-delta mix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users