• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

I wonder what Aubrey and company are doing for funding?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:45 AM

It would be interesting to see what kind of philanthropists Aubrey and company are considering talking to, and I wonder if there are some interested givers out there. It's amazing what we don't know about what's going on in any think tank organization, until suddenly we hear of so and so giving millions away.

Someone or someone's told me that Bill Gates met twice with Ray Kurzweil, surely the thought struck Gates of making a donation, but it looks like he probably is sticking to 3rd world needs for now.

But I wonder what SENS outreach team looks like or if there is any form of one, as of now? It might be a good idea for them to form one, spruce up their website, - although I haven't seen it in a while - and in general keep the publicity flowing with Aubrey continuing to fascinate the ignorant masses about what WILL make him the most famous person in all of history, providing it comes to fruition.

I'm very surprised Aubrey is still not getting the frequency of big tv, radio spots that he should be getting at this point having been on all of the mainstream television that has featured him.

If anyone knows of SENS and Aubrey's latest media targets please let us know!

#2 GabrielPaparella

• 12 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:57 PM

I have an idea that I'm working on for a new avenue of funding. Hopefully it will come together.

#3 capsun

• 65 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:47 AM

One big Superbowl commercial is what we need. Think of the publicity and payoff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users