LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Pramiracetam

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

• Lurker

Posted 19 June 2004 - 08:40 PM

What do you mean by a sample? Are you offering to ship a small amount free to someone?

#32 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 04:09 PM

sry bizzy weekend

for a select few (especially the people whose word is trusted here) I'll send you a sample and I'll even do the shipping. All you gotta do is to agree to write an unbiased feedback thread.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:05 PM

Nubrain currently has Pramiracetam as well.

• Lurker

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:10 PM

Yes it does, but the price is unrealistically high. Hopefully we'll be seeing powder Pramiracetam soon.

#35 shpongled

• 176 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 12:59 AM

sry bizzy weekend

for a select few (especially the people whose word is trusted here) I'll send you a sample and I'll even do the shipping.  All you gotta do is to agree to write an unbiased feedback thread.

What is to keep you from just sending a different powder that you know has psychoactive effects in the same amount?

Will you at least offer a COA?

#36 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 01:39 AM

I like your attitude, David. [thumb]

It may be harsh, but I can tell that you recognize the importance of the integrity of nootropics we injest. I just wish more of us were so suspicious, we just might then be able to KNOW that everything is what it is advertised to be...we DO NOT WANT any, as you say, "mystery powders..."

Just like your marvelous articles, you get right to the point, no filler. I like that, my friend. ;)

Your written contributions to the worldwide nootropic injesting community is probably the most accessible, helpful, and honest source of reliable data in the WORLD on the topic; anybody can access your articles (without paying a fee, which I often feel guilty about), which is of utmost importance, especially considering that people trust what you write because you omit nothing; you state the facts, get to the point, highlight (for the reader) contradictions, and never make definative statements without firm scientific evidence to back what you say, and, might I add particular empahsis that you cite your sources?

Take care,

Adam

Edited by adamp2p, 22 June 2004 - 05:14 AM.

#37 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:21 AM

sry bizzy weekend

for a select few (especially the people whose word is trusted here) I'll send you a sample and I'll even do the shipping.  All you gotta do is to agree to write an unbiased feedback thread.

What is to keep you from just sending a different powder that you know has psychoactive effects in the same amount?

Yup with every sample comes COA.

I can tell you now its 99.8% pram

#38 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:26 AM

sry bizzy weekend

I believe numbers (as in feedback posts) speak louder than studies done on rats.

#39 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:53 AM

@brooklyn; please do not get flamey.
Posted Image
I have found (especially on the internet) that people are very forgiving. I am sure if you just stop the behavior that David does not like he won't have a problem with you.
I mean, if you just cool it, and act civil, and do what you say, everything will be cool. If you did use data without citing a source, so what? That does not make you a bad person. Just say, "sorry," and don't do it again.
Posted Image
David Tolson is a very respectable character, he rocks!
Posted Image
I see no need for an unnecessary flame war. Just be cool, and stay cool, okay?

#40 brooklynjuice

• Topic Starter
  • 115 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:33 PM

sry was just resonding, in hindsight may have been a bit 'flamey'

anyway let the pram boat dock!

• Lurker

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:42 PM

Yes, let's avoid petty bickering. It's pramiracetam we're after here, right now we have an oppurtunity we can't pass up. Sooner or later some of the businesses recieving BJ's pram will test it and we'll know for certain. I can't think of a reason why he would be lying about this, he would lose money in the end after shipping out those samples. Regardless the tests will prove it for certain, either way.

#42 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:05 AM

Does anyone remember this?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

• Lurker

Posted 30 January 2005 - 02:35 AM

Yes... this is why I was skeptical when BJ came back yet again claiming he had found another source.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users