• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

How valid are human beings when they are old and unattractive?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

I have to agree with that, "normal" men, older or not, are genetically programmed to be attracted by female body after puberty, when it looks like a female body (ready for reproduction).

I do not think it is at all unnatural for any male with sexual desire or libido to look at any female of any age with an attractive, healthy body and feel a certain degree of sexual excitation.

Attraction toward them before puberty is a psychological disorder after it's not.

This one I do not understand. My guess is that there is some deeply embedded desire to recapture something that has been lost in their youth. But it unfortunately comes out the wrong way. And in my observation these men do not limit their attractions to prepubescent females but males as well. It is almost as if their attraction is more centered on childhood rather than specific attributes.

Just to be clear I'm not making the apology of sex with minor even after puberty, it's forbidden and there's reasons for that, body and mind don't always match as we age.

I think this is a matter of opinion actually. I know plenty of teenage girls who are well more matured than guys in their 20s and 30s. And it is not an act. Something about the reproductive cycle makes females mature faster than men. The arbitrary number '18' really means nothing. They should lower adult age to 16 in my opinion. I know i'll get bashed for that opinion but so be it.

#62 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

What you descibed is the Sean Connery effect.

I think it's more of a daddy complex. Some girls are just attracted to daddy figures. I've seen the same phenomenon with Patrick Stewart. All this means is that until women get over their daddy complexes old men will have the potential of getting laid. On the other hand you have women who are attracted to abusive, pushy idiots, if you can call it 'attraction' as opposed to intimidation. In both cases the 'attraction' it is not attributable so much to the men themselves but to the psychological disorder the women are experiencing. I am not saying it is not natural, but it is definitely of a different order of nature than biological efficacy or Libido. Freud called this the oedipus complex. This usually occurs in people who never got over their infantile relationship with their parent or guardian.

#63 solbanger

• 215 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:07 PM

What you descibed is the Sean Connery effect.

I think it's more of a daddy complex. Some girls are just attracted to daddy figures. I've seen the same phenomenon with Patrick Stewart. All this means is that until women get over their daddy complexes old men will have the potential of getting laid. On the other hand you have women who are attracted to abusive, pushy idiots, if you can call it 'attraction' as opposed to intimidation. In both cases the 'attraction' it is not attributable so much to the men themselves but to the psychological disorder the women are experiencing. I am not saying it is not natural, but it is definitely of a different order of nature than biological efficacy or Libido. Freud called this the oedipus complex. This usually occurs in people who never got over their infantile relationship with their parent or guardian.

No this wasn't a daddy complex thing. Understand the females were talking about guys based on their looks, and obviously they all had their younger favorites but mentioned that Connery seemed to grow more handsome, his face more chisled and angular than before. Most girls only care about looks and a male's presentation (singing, clothes etc.) anyway. They no longer have to fall back on accepting a guy based on his bank account now that they have jobs themselves. This preference is evident in most young girls before money becomes an issue too (I mean how many high schoolers know millionaires?). Notice how they litter their walls with posters of guys with pretty faces or cut bodies and not stodgy businessmen and carpenters! It's just that although in the past these females let their visual cravings go as a compromise to get a male who had a paycheck, now with employment the females - esp. the attractive ones - are free to explore their adolescent yearnings into their 40's for a guy with model looks!

This has lead to all sorts of social changes, namely professionals noticing that this narcissim and fantasy thinking has lead more than one pretty girl into old age believing she could dangle her suitors forever. With so much freedom of choice the modern (attractive) woman often correctly presumes that her creative desires are only limited by the competition from other women, and that the males around her would to a great degree roll out the red carpet no matter where she goes. This is why one Emergency Room surgeon noticed that in ten years of practicing he's had only a handful of pretty females enter into emergencies - the society bends over backwards to give pretty girls desk jobs and soft labor, essentially protecting them. This leads to women having lots of capital and using it to pursue only a handful of males she deems worthy, leaving thousands of frustrated males alone... and ready for revenge.

The other countereffect to princess living is that certain women, really, ignore the pragmatic effects of nature and as the adolescent mindset is prolonged (call it the female version of the Peter Pan effect) these particular women wait and wait and choose and choose until the wrinkles come to the surface at roughly age 35. It's the Sex In the City set afflicted by this deception really. By that time a woman may be able to give birth and everything, but the quality of her eggs and the viability of her womb has begun to prune. The children born of these women are more likely to have deep seated genetic flaws (although it could be rectified in a generation if the daughters breed young unlike their mother.) The danger of all this female elitism is that they will essentially have wasted their best years chasing a TV character hunk (like a child wanting to be Superman), and end up as spinsters. Even if they have a kid, it will be in a short marriage or none at all to a dashing cad, and the danger is not that the kid(s) will grow up "without a father" (who cares?) no, the danger is the fact that the woman is essentially forcing all the other suitors to raise another man's babies in order to have sex with her. This causes EXTREME resentment on a fundamental level with most males, leading to rape, violence, and revolt.

I think the daddy effect as you call it is simply a response to a male's advertisement of status, but comes in two varieties. Just being older and in charge of something gives the impression of having power which many females love, but is fading for adolescent "flash" appeal in modern times. The second more common effect are guys who exhibit all the negative traits of the girl's father and she yearns to either fix her past by fixing the man or gets hypnotized by the projection of strength. However this is also fading as females have the ability, due to the warmer job market for females, to just leave their bitter boyfriends for someone sexier.

Edited by solbanger, 25 February 2010 - 06:10 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#64 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:21 PM

Understand the females were talking about guys based on their looks, and obviously they all had their younger favorites but mentioned that Connery seemed to grow more handsome, his face more chisled and angular than before.

They might have THOUGHT they were talking about looks but it could be that their unconscious minds were deceiving them and that their statements actually had recourse to the Oedipus complex. Talking about the 'looks' of an older male in this case would simply be a form of societal, unconscious projection on the part of the subconscious mind of the females in question.

Most girls only care about looks and a male's presentation (singing, clothes etc.) anyway.

This is a vast misunderstanding of the female psyche if ever I witnessed one. How many women have you actually spoken with on an 'in depth' level? They reveal very interesting things once you pry into their personal thought processes. I think in the above statement you have women confused with men. The confusion though is that there is no certainty as per what is or isn't a lie coming from these women. Could they be transcendent of physical features or could they only care about physical features? The female psyche is a very tricky, deceptive thing that no one has figured out yet. This deceptiveness is often used as a ruse to lure in unwitting victims unfortunately. You seem to be one such victim since you actually believe what they say on the surface.

They no longer have to fall back on accepting a guy based on his bank account now that they have jobs themselves.

The problem with this reasoning is that women still do not HAVE to work to gave prominence in society. Men do. It is far from an equal 'playing field' yet. Many many many females still play dumb in order to be taken care of. Besides in most cases men and women holding the same executive positions are still not paid equally.

This preference is evident in most young girls before money becomes an issue too (I mean how many high schoolers know millionaires?). Notice how they litter their walls with posters of guys with pretty faces or cut bodies and not stodgy businessmen and carpenters!

That is my point exactly. So how did Sean Connery enter this discussion?

It's just that although in the past these females let their visual cravings go as a compromise to get a male who had a paycheck, now with employment the females - esp. the attractive ones - are free to explore their adolescent yearnings into their 40's for a guy with model looks!

Again, how does sean connery fit into this?

This has lead to all sorts of social changes, namely professionals noticing that this narcissim and fantasy thinking has lead more than one pretty girl into old age believing she could dangle her suitors forever. With so much freedom of choice the modern (attractive) woman often correctly presumes that her creative desires are only limited by the competition from other women, and that the males around her would to a great degree roll out the red carpet no matter where she goes.

Well I think alot of women incorrectly perceive themselves as being more important to the equation than they actually are. Failing to realize that their vaginas are all that matter to the men in question, who themselves fail to realize how they too are merely hosts in a catalystic game ever turning and turning till arriving at emptiness. We as a species need to 'get back' to when relationships were not about commodity and utilitarianism and more about actually connecting.

This is why one Emergency Room surgeon noticed that in ten years of practicing he's had only a handful of pretty females enter into emergencies - the society bends over backwards to give pretty girls desk jobs and soft labor, essentially protecting them. This leads to women having lots of capital and using it to pursue only a handful of males she deems worthy, leaving thousands of frustrated males alone... and ready for revenge.

Sounds like a vendetta to me. But I don't know celebrities seem to prefer one another to 'normal' people so why shouldn't these empty business women prefer empty business men to men with hearts and souls? I have an easiier time meeting women with substance because I am an artist. I would hate to be a business man. It would leave me empty and pathetic inside.

The other countereffect to princess living is that certain women, really, ignore the pragmatic effects of nature and as the adolescent mindset is prolonged (call it the female version of the Peter Pan effect) these particular women wait and wait and choose and choose until the wrinkles come to the surface at roughly age 35.

Here is that number again. Where do people get 35 from? I've seen plenty of 35 and even 45 year old women and men who do not have a single wrinkle on their bodies. The ones who do probably started getting them at 25 or 30 from not taking care of themselves. So, to my insight, 35 is a bullshit number. Some say 40, some say 35, some say 25. All numbers are bullshit numbers. So plenty of 35 year old women still 'play the game'. Don't you think many of them know how to avoid early wrinkle formation, thus take preventive measures so they are socially valid for longer than they otherwise would be?

It's the Sex In the City set afflicted by this deception really. By that time a woman may be able to give birth and everything, but the quality of her eggs and the viability of her womb has begun to prune. The children born of these women are more likely to have deep seated genetic flaws (although it could be rectified in a generation if the daughters breed young unlike their mother.)

Are there viable studies showing that women in their 30s give birth to genetically defective children? Or is it a bullshit myth made up by the media?

I think the daddy effect as you call it is simply a response to a male's advertisement of status, but comes in two varieties. Just being older and in charge of something gives the impression of having power which many females love, but is fading for adolescent "flash" appeal in modern times. The second more common effect are guys who exhibit all the negative traits of the girl's father and she yearns to either fix her past by fixing the man or gets hypnotized by the projection of strength. However this is also fading as females have the ability, due to the warmer job market for females, to just leave their bitter boyfriends for someone sexier.

In either case we are dealing with a psychological projection that needs to be dealt with in a large scale if we are to grow as a species. For males and females alike. This will facilitate and entail the curing of the disease known as senescence.

Edited by TheFountain, 25 February 2010 - 10:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users