Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:41 PM

Posted Image

Score!
  • like x 1

#2 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:50 PM

That is a good reason. I think youve got the exact right kinds of impact orientated ideas, now if you could just flesh them out a little further I think you and the cause would really have something.

Maybe a collage on each side, but only really middle of the road pr kinds of pictures, like a space shuttle lift off, people at the balcony of a cruise ship -people in wheel chairs, crying at funerals, etc...

#3 JediMasterLucia

• 708 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:13 PM

I like that one, can I choose option 1? I don't like option 2

#4 fruser

• Guest, F@H
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:07 PM

That woman is on something damn good! :-D I do love your "fun" and "not fun" thing too. Sums it all up.

#5 Marios Kyriazis

• 466 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:47 PM

I advise people to always challenge existing preconceptions (it is a good anti-aging practice), so I will challenge this one.

Maybe I am getting old myself (or the previous responders are too young) but I prefer a mature, intelligent and composed person to some brainless silly-dancing floozy. There is no comparison!

#6 fruser

• Guest, F@H
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

Very true if you want people to take something seriously but you got to admit that woman is funny! :laugh:

#7 JJN

• 80 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:27 AM

hmm I'm not sure but that people would view that the new 120 can be the old 20. There are a lot of people in their 70's, 80's, and so on that have much younger mentalities. My mom for instance, at 75, has the sharpness and outlook of being in her 20's, absolutely nothing wrong with her mind.. She has failing physical health, and that weighs on her. But her mind is quite sharp. Maybe not acting silly, but.... Having the physicality and energy of a 20 year old I'm sure would bring out some silly, fun behavior. It's a good thing

Edited by JJN, 15 January 2011 - 03:41 AM.

#8 fruser

• Guest, F@H
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:17 PM

hmm I'm not sure but that people would view that the new 120 can be the old 20. There are a lot of people in their 70's, 80's, and so on that have much younger mentalities. My mom for instance, at 75, has the sharpness and outlook of being in her 20's, absolutely nothing wrong with her mind.. She has failing physical health, and that weighs on her. But her mind is quite sharp. Maybe not acting silly, but.... Having the physicality and energy of a 20 year old I'm sure would bring out some silly, fun behavior. It's a good thing

That right there is what I find most sad about aging, how many are still mentally young and full of life. The software is still able to give so much yet the hardware is corroding fast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users