• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

The Heales Journal of Biogerontology is online!!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 s123

• Director
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:35 AM

The Heales Journal of Biogerontology (HJB) is now officially launched!!!

www.healesjournal.org

HJB is a new international, freely available, online, peer-reviewed scientific journal aimed at publishing high-quality papers about the science of aging. The journal will publish reviews, original research and theoretical papers about a wide range of biogerontological topics written by university students and professional scientists. Invited reviews by experts in the field will provide our readers with the latest insights in the discussed topic. These reviews form good study material for teachers and students. One of the unique features of this journal is that reading and publishing in it is completely free! Another one is our dedicated assistance to students who are in the process of writing their papers. We hope that this journal can encourage students to choose a career in biogerontology; a blossoming field with a lot of future prospects.

You can submit your papers by sending them to: journal@heales.org

#2 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:02 AM

This is excellent news. I am very impressed with Angelique's work on the website as well. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the journal.
I don't at this stage have any manuscripts to submit but there could be other things I could help with. Perhaps a wiki.

Edited by caston, 05 May 2010 - 12:22 PM.

#3 Agent

• Life Member
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:42 AM

The Heales Journal of Biogerontology (HJB) is now officially launched!!!

www.healesjournal.org

There is a...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /var/www/g1800/heales.org/HTML/HJB/index.php on line 93

#4 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:21 AM

The site doesn't work properly.

#5 AgeVivo

• Guest, Engineer
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:24 AM

Again bravo and long life to the HJB !!!
The website current has an issue, I'm sure that when some person comes back from vacations it will be fixed right away

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users