Photo
- - - - -

The un-official main canadian discussion thread

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:05 PM

Hello to all Canadian freedom fighting citicens who have taken it upon themselves to support the movement for Indefinite life extension which will be herein refered to as MILE.

This is just the main hangout for all Canadian imminst members. So relax and enjoy :laugh:

#2 The Immortalist

• Topic Starter
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 03:10 PM

First topic of discussion:

What do you think "objectively" of America?

Personally I like America, except for it's health care system. You have to be rich in america to afford decent health care. The plus side is that if your a canadian citizen and you visit the US and you have to be hospitalized and you have insurance from Canada, your insurance pays for the health care in America and you get better treatment than you would in America.

So from my point of view America's health care service is better if you have the money, but Canada's is almost free except the down side is that there are long waiting times and stuff.

#3 chuckb

• 15 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 03:36 AM

I find it difficult to find confidence when dealing with USA companies. It's hard when so many stories of corruption and horrid business practices (FRAUDS) exist just to take a sucker's hard-earned $$$$ away.
It's certainly the view my wife has in regards to the Michigan company in the USA.
How can we even be certain that we, as Canadians, would get consideration on revival, assuming we persist that long and so does the company?
Would they not want to try the new experimental techniques on the 'foreigners' first?!?

There's not much chance except a roll of the dice. Moving to Phoenix...if I had the $$$ I would indeed consider it. But so many of us don't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users