Photo
- - - - -

Pre-workout stack

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ricker

• 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 08:33 AM

Would this be ok to stack together? I was thinking about capping them in 00 caps
Caffeine: 200mg
Sulbutiamine: 200mg
Vinpocetine: 10mg w/90mg vitamin c

I will also be using
Alcar: 800mg
Tyrosine: 800mg
Piracetam: 800mg
Choline Bitartrate: 600mg
Chocamine: 800mg

I already have
Ephedrine HCl: 25mg
Taurine powder: 1000mg powder in water

How's that look? Does everything look ok?
The one I'm not sure about is caffeine, Sulbutiamine, and vinpocetine. Anyone have any suggestions?

#2 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 03:51 AM

One quick thought--Vinpocetine is much better absorbed with food, so probably not best as part of pre-workout stack.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:18 AM

One quick thought--Vinpocetine is much better absorbed with food, so probably not best  as part of pre-workout stack.

Much better absorbed with food. :)

#4 pSimonKey

• 158 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 11:46 AM

Drop the vinpocetine (yes its better with a meal or post workout recovery drink), halve the ephedrine and piracetam (take other half of piracetam with post workout recovery drink), decrease caffeine by 50mgs (is this in the form of tea, coffee or pill), increase anti-oxidents (before and after). And remember to cycle your stack to give those receptor site a rest.

#5 heavenbound

• 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 11:29 PM

I'm not sure if you are already taking it or not, but i noticed creatine was not mentioned.
You might also want to consider 20-40 g's of dextrose b4 ur WO. It is best to consume dextrose b4, during and after ur WO's.

#6 pSimonKey

• 158 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 03:50 PM

10 grams of creatine after with a post workout drink/meal. Creatine is not well absorbed when take with caffiene. You could also add some L-glutamine and L-taurine to the creatine also. I wouldnt take too much dextrose though as from my own experience the insulin spike made me a bit grouchy and lethargic. I tend to go with grapefruit juice as there is a bit of liver protection (naraginin).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 10:43 PM

These all seem like good suggestions to me. Just make sure you are eating enough. I know from personal experience you can work out for a long period of time and go nowhere. Diet is at least 2/3ds of working out. You need enough nutrients for those growing muscles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users