• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

SanBernadino CA - Art Kunkin

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,150 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:34 PM

From his book review

If you are in the area and would like to discuss these issues with me, please come to one of my weekly stop aging classes in Joshua Tree at the Mentalphysics Retreat Center, 59700 29 Palms Highway every Thursday, 7 to 9pm. These Thursday gatherings are an opportunity for all attending to make new friends devoted to personal development, success, longevity and happiness.
Also, I want to announce that I would like to bring together, locally and on the internet, one or more groups to conduct some scientifc experiments of our own in increasing longevity. I have in mind some harmless experiments on ourselves and on short-lived animals or insects. If you are interested in participating in this or have questions, please contact me at artkunkin@gmail.com. 

Art Kunkin is the journalist who founded the alternative weekly newspaper, The Los Angeles Free Press, 1964 to 2012. Art’s book, “Life Extension Alchemy: The Secret Of Immortality Finally Revealed” is available
at a reduced sale price of $9 at his web site www.alchemyrevealed.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users