Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

smi2le.biz

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#1 bdnf

• 69 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:15 AM

Has anyone received replies to their emails?
Has anyone purchased products from smi2le.biz since the DEA raid and received their order?

Edited by bdnf, 10 October 2004 - 09:39 AM.

#2 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:40 AM

Has anyone received replies to their emails?
Has anyone purchased products from smi2le.biz since the DEA raid and received their order?

Yes, I have. I felt bad because I was freaking out at him because I ran out of KRALA and alpha GPC.

He is around, he responded to my email, didn't pick up his phone though...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 bdnf

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:45 AM

I'm glad to hear he responded to you, because he hasn't replied to me yet.

Edited by bdnf, 10 October 2004 - 02:01 AM.

• Lurker

Posted 10 October 2004 - 01:12 AM

bdnf, call him and see if you can get through. That way you can verify your order or ask what questions you may have.

#5 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 02:26 AM

Yes, I would recommend that route too. If you can get him on the phone, you nail him down.

And it is always better to know everybody on a personal basis, if possible...especially considering he is the one wheeling and dealing for many of your life extension/nootropic supps. And he is genuinely a kind fellow; he goes out of his way to please his customers, something most businesses don't do these days... [thumb]...most businesses try to do as little as possible besides deliver their product...

#6 bdnf

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 02:42 AM

I might try that.

I understand that he is really busy at the moment, so I might wait another day before calling.

#7 bdnf

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 02:48 AM

Nootropi, is K-R-ALA notably different from R-ALA? I am considering purchasing K-R-ALA.

Nootropi, have you conducted a HPCL analysis of smi2le.biz's alpha-GPC?

Edited by bdnf, 10 October 2004 - 03:46 AM.

• Lurker

Posted 10 October 2004 - 03:22 AM

K-R-ALA is a stable form of R-ALA, it will not degrade in less optimal environmental conditions.

#9 bdnf

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 03:47 AM

Do you think the instability of ALA is the reason why smi2le.biz places the powder in plastic bottles, instead of zip-lock bags? I.e. to avoid exposure to light.

#10 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:01 PM

KRALA and Alpha GPC are both not made by smi2le (rizzer) nor are they imported from China; KRALA is made by Geronova and Alpha GPC is made by BioSynergy, two well known US companies. I am far more inclined to assay powders coming here from China, as low purity and contaminants are about 1000 times more likely to be present than products from the US (because of liability issues -- US companies realize if they sell a substandard product they are financially liable; whereas a Chinese powder dealer isn't, really; in other words, they a Chinese powder dealer could sell a totally false product and get away with it; just because there is no formal legal process to reprimand them).

#11 bdnf

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:06 PM

Good thinking.

#12 bdnf

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:07 PM

Where does his Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Centrophenoxine come from?

#13 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:37 PM

Where does his Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Centrophenoxine come from?

I am not 100% sure. I plan on assaying the Centrophenoxine sometime in the next month...I am behind on homework...I better get back to it now...

#14 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 07:22 PM

I hope he responds to his email shortly!

#15 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 04:52 PM

Damn is he around! :-(

#16 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 05:37 PM

" the easiest way to show your support is to place an order with us; "

Really want to, but the guy's not responding!

#17 faust

• 28 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 10:46 PM

hahahaha, cheap price, cheap customer service....

#18 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:43 AM

I don't get it. Why don't you just call him on the phone..?

I remember him telling me that he does not like getting a million emails with a million questions regarding recommendations...

...if you want something, just place an order, why do you need to get an email reply from the guy? If you have recommendation questions, post them here.

#19 bdnf

• Topic Starter
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 01:22 AM

I can't make long distance phone calls from my apartment, otherwise I would call him.

Edited by bdnf, 12 October 2004 - 05:46 AM.

• Lurker

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:36 AM

From Smi2le's website:

877-311-4442 if you would like to place an order or briefly chat. If you have lengthy questions or have free long distance please call us at 856-652-9118 so we don't have to pay for the call.

#21 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:56 AM

Maybe he is a con man?

• Lurker

Posted 12 October 2004 - 07:03 AM

I know you're probably joking but just in case you're not, many people have bought and recieved nootropics from smi2le.

#23 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 07:06 AM

I was joking. I've heard many good reports about this guy. My uncle told me about him, but I have doubts about him now...given the incident with the federal govt. and his failure to answer e-mails.

I don't like his website either. There is a picture of Tim Leary, an advocate of ILLEGAL drugs like LSD. That picture sends out the wrong message to people.

His website also says "No prohormones are sold as a dietary supplements and we make no claims about them. If you are an idiot; please don't buy these items from us." That doesn't sound very professional. I would prefer if the person who I brough drugs off is sensible and professional.

Look at, e.g., the 'Advanced Orthomolecular Research (AOR)' web-site. Now that conveys professionalism and is likely to be someone I could trust.[thumb] [thumb] I would buy from them if they weren't so damn expensive.

I might end up buying from bulknutrition in future if Rizzer doesn't get his act together. At least they answer my emails!! [ang] [lol]

Edited by unipolar_mania, 13 October 2004 - 09:29 PM.

#24 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:18 PM

Order from whomever you want. Nobody really cares, it is your money.

You seem like a difficult customer...complaining about irrevant matters...if somebody wrote me an email with the attitude that you have, I probably wouldn't reply either.

#25 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:44 PM

Order from whomever you want.  Nobody really cares, it is your money.

You seem like a difficult customer...complaining about irrevant matters...if somebody wrote me an email with the attitude that you have, I probably wouldn't reply either.

What's an irrevant matter?

Rizzer should be making an effort to reply to his loyal customers, otherwise he will lose them all.

#26 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:48 PM

nootropi, I need to email him because I want to order bulk powder which is not on the order page, but is listed on the "products" page. :-)

#27 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:49 PM

Your opinion regarding his website, your opinion regarding AOR...your attempt to threaten to: "end up buying from bulknutrition if Rizzer doesn't get his act together."

LOL.

You need to get it together. Rizzer doesn't have to prove anything to you.

#28 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:50 PM

nootropi, I need to email him because I want to order bulk powder which is not on the order page, but is listed on the  "products" page. :-)

What is the problem with some of you guys? Are you retarded? His toll free phone number is listed at his website.

#29 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:51 PM

nootropi, I need to email him because I want to order bulk powder which is not on the order page, but is listed on the  "products" page. :-)

What is the problem with some of you guys? Are you retarded? His toll free phone number is listed at his website.

Hey, hey.. no need to be offensive now. I'm not from the US and my English speech is definitely not fluent. But if he doesn't reply in a couple of days, I'll try that option.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:52 PM

Okay Krieg: I am sorry; I understand, I am not trying to be harsh; I just hate repeating myself over and over (and over) again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users