Photo
- - - - -

Nootropi what was your initial stack?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 skrivars

• 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:18 PM

Nootropi, what was your stack that helped you do so well in school in the beginning?

Im taking
pyrintol 200mg 2x a day
piracetam 1600mg 2x a day
picamilon 100mg 2x a day
alpha GPC 1000mg 2x a day

What would you suggest adding slowly to this stack to optimize my ability to do better in school (cognative thinking, memory, learning)
Im not really looking for anti aging nootropics because my budget is limited but mabey later.

The fact that nootropics helped you so much motivated me to give them a try. Thanks for your help in advance.

• Lurker

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:58 PM

1000mg Alpha GPC twice daily?

2000mg a day?

I consider that a bit high, be aware of any issues related to acetylcholine excess. Do you have any issues with getting adequate sleep?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 06:45 PM

In the beginning?

Aricept, hydergine, piracetam, aniracetam, idebenone, CDP choline, fish oil, mulitvitamins, that's where it all started...

#4 skrivars

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 08:28 PM

yeah i take 1000mg b/c i thought i saw somewhere mention that was the recommended dosage. What should i be taking anyways for that dosage, half as much? I get alright sleep btw.

Second i have really late classes and i get up at different times on different days which tend to be about 3-4 hours apart. Will that mess up any sort of schedual, as if i take doses at 1pm on monday and wends but doses at 10am on tuesday and thurs, is that bad?

Last is there anything you guys would add to the list that would be very vital to my objectives written in my first post. Was thinking about aniracetam and hydergine but that was about it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 08:41 PM

No, actually most of the real benefits from Alpha GPC come after 1 gram a day.

With the 50%, that means two grams a day.

Oh, and I forgot, of course, modafinil, 200 mg a day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users