• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Why was this Piracetam thread deleted from view?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dalessm

• 22 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:24 PM

To the moderator - Why was the last updated thread on Piracetam (link below) deleted from the main forum view?

Webpage

After exhaustive research on possible side effects of Piracetam, I'd like to direct those interested to the following website:

Webpage

This is the only seemingly objective website that I've seen in which all potential side effects are disclosed. (I'm mainly concerned about somnolence/sleepiness.)

I'm well aware that these side effects may be reported anamolies. However, those of us being treated with other psychotropic medications (e.g. SSRIs) may have a sensitivity to certain nootropics and should be aware of any contraindications. :)

#2 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:50 PM

The board has been reorganized and it is probably under the Nootropics & Brain Enhancers heading above.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 08:50 PM

scottl is right.

#4 dalessm

• Topic Starter
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:08 PM

Thanks guys.....that explains why I wasn't seeing any posts here in the past couple of days!

I guess this one should be moved also then! [lol]

#5 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:16 PM

I sent BJKlein the PM below. If anyone has any better ideas perhaps you can post them here:

In order to avoid confusion, what you probably want to do is

A. Use 2 headings (sort of there now)

1. Nootropics & Brain Enhancers

2. All other supps (clarify so nootropic stuff doesn't get put here)

then

B. ...e.g. make it so that when you come to the board people see...well if you can last e.g. 5 (or more) threads under 1 (Nootropics & Brain Enhancers) and last 5 threads under 2 (All other supps).

Scott

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:41 PM

I've moved the "Nootropics & Brain Enhancement" forum out so that it's a main forum under category 'Focus'

Thanks,
Bruce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users