Photo

Imminst calendar cards

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 05:29 AM

Im looking into buying some wallet calendars, like Agent had made for the conference, but for Imminst in general. Im aiming to pay for it myself, its about $40 for 250 of these cards. The design that I created for the non calendar side is identical to what is set to go up on the billboard. The billboard is set to go up near a gas station and I think I may be able to get some good use out of such cards there (if the gas station lets me leave some on the counter). Then of course there are many other uses for them also.

Here are some things to think about:

1. Lamar has a disclaimer on the billboard proof saying that the design is theirs. I plan on running this past them first unless anybody thinks that we dont need to.

2. The calendar cards come with a free $50 adwords coupon. Are there any reasons why we shouldnt get this coupon?

3. No objections on me getting these right?

If you want some, then its about $15 per additional 250.

#2 s123

• Director
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:41 PM

I got feedback about the calendars. Some 'older' people whose eyesight is a bit less, told me that they couldn't read the calendar. In my opinion the white lines are good but I can see that some people will have problems reading the text on the blue lines.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users