Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

The Con Man

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 05:34 AM

What be the meaning of this Rizzer? Provide an answer for all of us at this forum.

http://www.theoxidizers.org/

html>
head>
title>Do Not fuck with us!!!
/head>
body>
pre>
pre>theoxidizers.org
pre>Self-Improvement for Free Radicals.
font color="#ffffff">

An interactive religion for training future cult leaders.

pre>Enter the site thru secret URL only...
pre>
pre>Public Access Planned for 2015.
pre>Email rizzer@ for password.
pre>Coming in 2005;
pre>Embrace the coming destruction of the dollar,euro,peso,ruble and other tools of slaves.
pre>Start your own currency; Start your own government; Let their faulty system bleed to death.
pre>Putting all the power into anyones hands.
pre>REAL.SAXC.COM
available 2005

/body>
/html>

SAXC.COM

Edited by unipolar_mania, 06 November 2004 - 06:32 AM.

#2 omega_rage

• 17 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 08:44 AM

Maybe its an 'easter egg' type joke?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 10:47 AM

This was posted in the smi2le.biz thread. Regarding Rizzer: he replied to one of my e-mails about a week ago (with one line, bravo!). After that I called him and sent many e-mails, but absolutely no response :( And still no order!

#4 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 05:09 PM

Rizzer is not a con man; however, he does have the right to refuse any customer.

If people with the attitude of unipolar mania were requesting an order from my business, you can bet I would tell them to go somewhere else! Making a buck from a sale from characters such as this does not cancel out the lost value do to the aggrivation of having to deal with these types nonsense... ;)

#5 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 05:17 PM

I don't get your point about the oxidizers site. It really is irrelevant what Rizzer typed into the code at a website. You do know that the Internet is unregulated and infested with free speech, right? So if I feel like saying something radical here, nobody can stop me from doing so.

That stuff Rizzer wrote is funny I think... [lol]

...lol... "the training of future cult leaders?" Where do I sign up? I can't find it on the "orders" page!

LOL!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 killer_macro

• 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 08:58 PM

From the Avant forum

I will be disputing the charge to my credit card very soon now. If he doen't straighten out soon he is going to get his visa/mc merchant account yanked for not fullfilling orders. And when that happens youre not likely to get another one in your name or any company name you own. He could solve all of this with a little email communication, tell customers what's going on.

I suspect smi2le.biz will be down and out soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users